Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37672 Mar 3, 2013
The city on the edge of forever.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37673 Mar 3, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, could these also be correct?
You may correct this to read:
Here. Could these also be correct?
or
Here; could these also be correct?
or
Here comes Honey Boo-Boo!
Your sentence structure was incorrect. Grade:F
Grade: FU

cans ye figure that un out sister woman??
emlu

Greenville, SC

#37675 Mar 3, 2013
Strick 9 wrote:
The city on the edge of forever.
Sweetie is that you?
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37676 Mar 3, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Grade: FU
cans ye figure that un out sister woman??
LOL! Fair enough!

Is féidir liom a thuiscint cunning aon ábhar ina d'fhéadfadh sé a fháil dom.
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37677 Mar 3, 2013
The dinosaurs are extinct, and you don't look so good yourself.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#37678 Mar 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie is that you?
It's me emlu,it's really me!!!!I'm Strick 9 too!No one answers me except you,my beautiful fat ass stinky gas giant planet!Please throw one of your moons on me,make me feel wanted,dirty and more stupid!Huh?

Location hidden

#37679 Mar 3, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Fair enough!
Is yous penecostal? Don't be to speaking in no tongues, I aint got naw interpreter. Yall got them big old sack of snakes at yer church? Ye best believing sister woman or elst yous could find yeself graveyard dead.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37680 Mar 3, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Says the person who hands money over to those he claims is stealing from him on a regular basis. Coward.
You are the only one who handed money over to anyone. In fact, you claimed it felt like a business transaction....I could go hunt and find the post if you need clarification coward....

Taxing the wealthy "just a little more" is robbery because they have been paying taxes all along just like you and I.

That is the difference....
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37681 Mar 3, 2013
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary
TSF

Angier, NC

#37682 Mar 3, 2013
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore

Location hidden

#37683 Mar 3, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Fair enough!
Hey there itsawitch, this looks so fancy I thinks to myself, right back at ye:
You know that there pig latin? When we was little fellers we'd be to talking that fancy ferein talk at the schoolhouse and nary a soul knowed what we was a saying. How bout some pig latin talk, now that right there will really make people thank you be smart as you thank you are...? Almost make you sound as smart as Honey Boo Boo's mammy.
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37684 Mar 3, 2013
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a taping,

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37685 Mar 3, 2013
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'
Quoth the raven,`Nevermore

Location hidden

#37686 Mar 3, 2013
Any u n's need 9's, I got 'em, worked em' up me self.
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37687 Mar 3, 2013
Point of information:(that indicates the poster knows it is 'off topic' but pertinent to that particular forum community) As deeply as the little 'judgie-thingies' attached to my posts wound my sense of pride and dignity? I thought it might be useful to clarify something that appears to be ubiquitously confounding most of you.

You are welcome to your opinion with all the other avatars I've seen tacked to my posts but 'Spam' is completely illogical as a valid criticism. Spam is electronically generated bulk e-mail of either an advertising nature or some other bothersome 'message'(ie:political) intruding on public forums and everyone HATES it. Same concept as 'sex bots'. There isn't actually anyone behind those posts. OR? It can also refer to any lengthy passage directly copied and pasted from an online source and then reposted in a public forum over and over and over again by truly annoying individuals.

It's inapplicable to me either way and since I've seen such liberal use of the 'spam' avatar attached to others' posts where no Spam existed? I conclude most of you have no idea whatsoever what it is.

Use the 'meannie' face. I like that one the best!:)
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37688 Mar 3, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is yous penecostal? Don't be to speaking in no tongues, I aint got naw interpreter. Yall got them big old sack of snakes at yer church? Ye best believing sister woman or elst yous could find yeself graveyard dead.
Yes....You got me!

BTW? Stick with your day job. You have little, if no acumen at all for vernacular style prose writing.
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37689 Mar 3, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there itsawitch, this looks so fancy I thinks to myself, right back at ye:
You know that there pig latin? When we was little fellers we'd be to talking that fancy ferein talk at the schoolhouse and nary a soul knowed what we was a saying. How bout some pig latin talk, now that right there will really make people thank you be smart as you thank you are...? Almost make you sound as smart as Honey Boo Boo's mammy.
Thank you for returning the thought!'Is féidir liom a thuiscint cunning aon ábhar ina d'fhéadfadh sé a fháil dom' loosely translates to 'cunning is appreciated in whatever form it may take to meet you.' It was a compliment in Irish, dum-dum. I thought your post was funny and clever.

Are we having another 'DUH' moment?

Location hidden

#37690 Mar 3, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes....You got me!
BTW? Stick with your day job. You have little, if no acumen at all for vernacular style prose writing.
Itswitchy, most of my writing was proofing and editing briefs for appellate and Supreme Court. Not a lot of use for prose writing. Actually, I find your writing with little to no difference than everyone on here posting. Stop trying so hard. This a forum for folks from all walks of life and unless something is really over the top, we don't give a rat's a-- about prose. BTW, my day job is a caregiver to a sick father and brother, therefore I think I'd better stick with my day job and you fret about the vernacular style prose writing. You have a nice sense of humor and just to kill two birds with one stone, you asked on another post did we have a "DUH" moment? Unless you have a mouse in your pocket, there is no "we." :)

Location hidden

#37691 Mar 3, 2013
I want to understand, someone posts in another language, no one translates, be it a compliment or insult and is called "dum-dum".
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37692 Mar 3, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes....You got me!
Hahaha! The 'spam' avatar is the new 'Here! Here!' for the stupidly stubborn GOP stooge. I knew one of you idiots would do that.

Same principle applies: Staying stupid and still wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stopping Microaggressions against Whites in Hig... Aug 8 Courtney 4
Poll Why can't Black men in High Point date only the... (Sep '11) Aug 6 Intrigue 29
rev.Williams (Aug '13) Aug 6 Ronada 9
Tweet Tweet Aug 3 Get Set 1
News Abused Baby Girl Back Home in Thomasville (May '10) Jul '16 Noonereally 2
cable tv Jul '16 customer 2
Looking for... (Feb '16) Feb '16 KLong from Tennessee 1

Trinity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trinity Mortgages