Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#37551 Mar 2, 2013
You see folks, you have to be able to tell the difference between a real spelling error, and someone just hitting the wrong key, accidentally.When bacon used one too many"L"s earlier, she hit a key accidentally.Understanddd? Haaaa!

“Vote”

Houston

#37552 Mar 2, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the best cowboy movies ever, next to rio bravo.
"I'm not fast enough, am I Doc?".

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37553 Mar 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It may have been me, Allen.I do that all the time.
Waco, you don't need to take up for me to this uncouth, mouthy bitch, that's jealous of anyone that has more than a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of. She's clearly the poster child of inbreeding and she can tell that to her "mammy."

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37554 Mar 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Just as the left wing fear mongering has worked as well on you.
BTW, the gun and ammo industry says thanks, the liberals are the best sales force they've got!
So just what am I scared of? Who cares if gun sales are up? Not I.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37555 Mar 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
Mike:
There is a lot of paranoia going around on both sides of this issue. As always, actual risk and perceived risk are miles apart when emotion takes hold. For instance, you are around 4 times more likely to be killed by a doctor than by any kind of firearm and around 20 times more likely to be killed by a doctor than by an assault rifle. Yet, there is no brahooha afoot to ban doctors.
I certainly HOPE that the motives of those who want to ban firearms are benevolent. But I have to say that the coincidence of the weapons ban fervor and the justice department issuing the claim that the president has the right to kill any American citizen
without a trial, indictment or hearing should generate apprehension in every citizen. Now, just because of that unsettling coincidence, I want to buy ammo and high capacity magazines but the availability is scarce . Apparently many others feel this way also.
<quoted text>
You can be paraniod and think Obama is going to just start killing Americans all you wish. It just makes you sound insane.

Robbins, NC

#37556 Mar 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, you don't need to take up for me to this uncouth, mouthy bitch, that's jealous of anyone that has more than a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of. She's clearly the poster child of inbreeding and she can tell that to her "mammy."
Look here you old botox battle axe. Your just pissed 'cause you got called down. Called out for contradiction and double standard. Typical republiCON. Sure as God made little green apples. Livin' high on the hog and lower than a bunion on a gravedigger's foot.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37557 Mar 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>"Real" has nothing to do with the situation, they had a choice....slavery or possible death....that's a choice. Nice try at semantics.
I thought I remember in the past where you claimed there was no such thing as "common sense" yet, you use the words to justify your point.....hypocrite.
Well it is not really common sense, but a common understanding of our language.
To claim slavery was a choice is to ignore the common use of the English language.

You are just diverting from the point. God demands you worship him and believe in him or be punished worse than any slave ever.

In America we have freedom of choice in religion. If we went by the rules of your god, we would not have freedom of choice in religion.

Most of the ten commandments would be unconstitutional to make law due to them not allowing freedom of choice.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37558 Mar 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, what he did today was make an even bigger ass of himself. The man should have stopped before the Star Wars/Star Trek analogy. He apparently knows less about "Star Wars and Star Trek" than he does running this country. Although it's not totally unfortunate to screw up movie trivia, it is unfortunate to screw up this country the way he has.
Well I thought he nailed the response. I see you do not, but can you articulate why?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37559 Mar 2, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here you old botox battle axe. Your just pissed 'cause you got called down. Called out for contradiction and double standard. Typical republiCON. Sure as God made little green apples. Livin' high on the hog and lower than a bunion on a gravedigger's foot.
Why don't you send Waco another private message and whine to him about it? Tell him you're really not Gail that you're Allen 101 and that you're a cross between Linda Carter and Dixie Carter, as if he cares. You're actually an insult to Gail. As far as your normal hillybillyism goes, I don't understand bunions and gravediggers. Must be a hillbilly thing. Now run along and ready yourself for a big night with one of your male relatives.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37560 Mar 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, if both sides including the POTUS were looking at the mess this country is in realistically, they'd be packing and leaving D.C. now in fear of retribution from the citizens of this country. It'll take more than a "fix" we need more) to get this country on the right path. I think a solution or miracle or a miracle solution (pretty good play on words huh), it the only hope at this juncture.
Here we go with "the sky is falling" fear mongering propaganda. Go dig that bunker.

“Vote”

Houston

#37561 Mar 2, 2013
Everyone has freedom of choice in America today. You can kill whomever you choose.You can kill yourself.You have those choices available, its the consequences that are a bitch.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37562 Mar 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I sent you a post the other day where I said basically the same thing. I brought up the point that Silver and I are called "traitors" for moving to another country. After research, I found China and about 54 other countries own the U.S. collectively. Who are the real traitors in this country, the POTUS, the congress, the senate or those of us who have chosen to move away peacefully without inflicting the devastating economic damage this country has been dealt? Better yet, how can we be traitors when in all essence, the U.S. is only a country in name? I used the analogy of someone being upside down on their home mortgage and that's what's wrong with the U.S. It's upside down on it's mortgage and mainly China is the lender who can at anytime choose to foreclose on us.
Better see if Lu can give you a lead on ammo, if you intend to stand and fight, I fear you'll need it.
If you think China can just "choose to forclose" on America, you are more ignorant than I thought.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37563 Mar 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Everyone has freedom of choice in America today. You can kill whomever you choose.You can kill yourself.You have those choices available, its the consequences that are a bitch.
If you think that is what is meant by free choice, then I understand why you have such a hard time communicating.

It would be a moronic statement to claim one has freedom of choice to murder.
It is a bastardization of the word "choice" and "freedom".

You can "try" to kill someone, but if you were really free to chose to kill them, no one would try to stop you from doing so.

Ask someone if you have freedom of choice to blow up their house and see if your question is not insane.

It is no wonder you guys do not see your god as a dictator.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37564 Mar 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he's moving forward with his agenda. If we remember, in his first two years in office with full Commucrat control, he got what he wanted with spending through the roof. Americans stepped in during the 2010 elections and put the Republicans in control of the money, slowing down the spending somewhat. Now in his second term, he broke the Republicans on Jan 1st with the tax increases and he's attempting to break the Republicans by blaming them for the cuts with the "sky is falling" fear mongering in an attempt to regain the House in 2014. Why? So he can continue the spending spree he started in 2009!
The better question is why is he so determined on ruining this country? Many believe its so after he leaves the WH he will run for and win the UNSG. With Europe in dire straights, the U.S. headed that way fast, and his connections with Russia, China, and the Middle East, he would essentially rule the world......leader of the One World Govt.
You continually make yourself out to be bat shit crazy.
Anyone who claims Obama is actively trying to make America fail is just nuts. Go build a bunker and put your tin hat on.

As if the health care plan was just some devious long term plan to suck America dry of cash.
I cannot sugar coat this. You are looney. Bat shit crazy.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37565 Mar 2, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah...Rachel Madcow....Blah blah blah...Rachel Madcow talking points...Blah blah blah....Mike wishes he could be Rachel Madcow...blah blah blah...An angry chick that looks like a dude that got turn down by a lot of dudes who now likes chicks...blah blah blah....Mike knows how to be a fag with his time spent in north carolina correctional system....blah blah blah...out of insults on to the next post..
Couldn't answer the charges again?

Mike Du wrote:

<quoted text>Playing the victim card again?
They asked for the war in Iraq, but refuse to pay for it. Their greed caused the economic crisis, now they do not want to pay to fix it.
Keep playing the victim hypocrite

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37566 Mar 2, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you just hand it over, that eliminates you as any sort of credible threat.
You are as menical as a box full of kittens.
So now you compare a gun to twenty bucks?
You really hold twenty bucks in high regard.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37567 Mar 2, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup and clinton had the big ass red easy button called VETO powers on his desk...
Clinton even supported NAFTA saying it was good for America.
Go hump his leg mutt face.
I am not the one saying NAFTA should not have been passed, you are. Yet you do not hold your team accountable for what you do not like. You just give them a pass and put all blame on our side.

Robbins, NC

#37568 Mar 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you send Waco another private message and whine to him about it? Tell him you're really not Gail that you're Allen 101 and that you're a cross between Linda Carter and Dixie Carter, as if he cares. You're actually an insult to Gail. As far as your normal hillybillyism goes, I don't understand bunions and gravediggers. Must be a hillbilly thing. Now run along and ready yourself for a big night with one of your male relatives.
As far as Waco is concerned, he cared enough to ask that I meet with him and AZ. So when you say you don't understand I suppose this is an admission of ignorance to context. No you understand perfectly. That's why you got your feathers ruffled like an ole setting hen. Lmao

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37569 Mar 2, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you do not agree with President Bush's decision to invade Iraq. Iraq did not comply with UN inspections. They violated several UN resolutions regarding weapons inspections and the like. Force was needed in order for them to comply. No different than when a cop makes a prisoner or suspect comply with instructions.
I am sorry the 82nd Airbourne did not find 25000 atomic bombs sitting in some hangar on some air base. I really am. But I don't worry about the guy who wants 25000 nuclear bombs, I worry about the guy who only wants 1. Sadaam support terror groups and cells. Allowed them to freely travel in and out of his country, at will. More than enough reason for America to invade as far as I am concerned.
I am glad our military went in because it brought stability to the region until your president made them come home. Grave error in judgement from my perspective. Reason being, look at how long we have been in Germany and Europe. Japan. Korea. The stability in those countries or regions did not occur over a 6 minute time frame let alone 6 year time span. Took decades.
I know you got a yellow steak running down your back as wide as the Rio Grande, but it will be ok Michael. We got it.
So pay for it!!
If you think allowing the bad guys in your country is cause for war, then we should be at war with many, many countries right now. But it is clear the war mongers who want these wars will not pay for, nor fight these wars.

BTW, Obama went by the time line set by Bush to leave Iraq.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37570 Mar 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Both forms are acceptable. "Hear, hear" was used when people were in agreement with a person speaking i.e. in person. "Here, here" is used more frequently and although it may not be to your liking, most of us posting on here (no pun intended) get it. All of us have moved beyond English 101 and get our point across spellled correctly or incorrectly. If you're "here" for a spelling bee or English class, you're on the wrong forum, we no longer care.
So your logic is, we use it here so it is correct to say it wrong? Bacon logic.
BTW, I never use the phrase.

Hear, hear is an expression used as a short, repeated form of hear him, hear him. It represents a listener's agreement with the point being made by a speaker. In recent usage it has often been re-analysed as here, here, although this is incorrect.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hear,_hear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motel at north end of town has two way mirrors Fri Curious 8
News One mac daddy of a deal (Jan '08) Dec 1 Mutti123 6
Time to start suing people in High Point Dec 1 Courtney 4
Does High Point have a Black problem? Nov 19 Courtney 2
High Point women in need of sexual assaut (Apr '11) Nov 19 Mad As Hell 9
Poll Why can't Black men in High Point date only the... (Sep '11) Aug '16 Intrigue 29
Looking for... (Feb '16) Feb '16 KLong from Tennessee 1

Trinity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trinity Mortgages