|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Been exremely busy.....I check in and read between the spam post but have not had time to really post back and forth.
LBJ was the best president in years, you communist!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Been exremely busy.....I check in and read between the spam post but have not had time to really post back and forth.
This forum is keeping Hormel in business with all the spam on here!!:) Stop in and give us a shout out every now and then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> LBJ was the best president in years, you communist!
Lu, needs to smack you around for that comment Waco!! If you don't know better she does and BTW, what years are you speaking of??

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, needs to smack you around for that comment Waco!! If you don't know better she does and BTW, what years are you speaking of??
EVERY YEAR!! LBJ was a GREAT MAN, you Yankees just don't know no better!haaaa!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Eyes of Texas are Upon You.....
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I predict the extremely white Hillary will win.
Agreed and Obama will play the same roll to her campaign as Bill Clinton did to his. Never saw hide nor hair of Bush while Romney was flip flopping like a fish out of water, now did we? Now the republiCONS think they can dangle Cian and Rubio in front of the majority minority in order to hopefully prove that they are diverse. The damage has already been done and in 2015 it will be played for the American people, clip by clip all over agian. Face it the repubs have pooped in their nest, they're in a round room looking for a corner. The day of I'll buy you like a can of beans is over! Even Donald Trump couldn't buy himself a president.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> EVERY YEAR!! LBJ was a GREAT MAN, you Yankees just don't know no better!haaaa!
Sooner or later, you will be pole-smoking and having an orgasm on my flute again.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hey,,,, if the get rid if term limits...can Bill Clinton run again?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Gail wrote:
it's me fool gail. some days i'm allen some days i'm gail
Yep.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I do the Oedipus thing with my mom.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> EVERY YEAR!! LBJ was a GAY MAN, you STRAIGHT GUYS just don't know no better!haaaa!
I've got a 12 inch LBJ for your poop-shooter bitch. You'll be singing "Hail To The Chief" when I get through with your dumb punk ass. To hell wit spoon, I wanna do you.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

MAINE WINTER wrote:
<quoted text> Fool that you are, you spineless weakling, you have no conception of the sacrifices I've made to get where I am today.I'VE SPENT years becoming an expert in the art of jiujitsu, took hard work and determination, the same things that make me"super rich".WHAT have you done with your life, you pathetic loser?
Jiujitsu and all the money in the world wont save you from a bullet or any other deadly thing for that matter. What good will either do you when you are drawing your last breath? You will take out of this world just what you brought in, NOTHING. You sir are the pathetic fool who will ultimately sacrifice yourself.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

My dad did it to me when I was fifteen.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

My arms are too short for me to reach myself.Everything I have is short.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

TSF wrote:
OK. Let me review this from a republikan perspective. Suppose we just shot ALL poor people and turned their carcasses into fish food so that hungry hordes would not rebel and take my food. In doing so we eliminate the $800,000,000,000 (0.8 trillion) in social programs to the poor. That money would just pay the INTEREST PAYMENTS on the national debt and we would still have to continue borrowing money from China in order to continue giving $$1,300,000,000,000 (1.3 trillion) per year to the rich in the form of tax breaks, subsidies, exclusions, incentives,deductions, etc. The national debt would still continue increasing because of no payments toward the principal. The point is that IF we plan to survive as a nation in the long run, we have to cut welfare to the rich firs, then welfare to the poor also.
<quoted text>
I agree, both have to be cut but the frivolous spending has to stop as well.
You forgot to figure in the money that would be saved by downsizing the govt once the social programs were cut. How many hundreds of thousands of govt jobs nationally are related to social programs that would also be cut? Those salaries paid by the taxpayers could go directly toward the national debt. Then by cutting those jobs, we could also rid those people from this earth because they would also become poor. Now, as a result of losing so much of the population, there wouldn't be so much of a demand for food so there would be no need for genetically altered food, thus increasing the health of the people that are left which would cause healthcare cost to drop, saving even more money to put toward the debt! Since there would be no need for R&D to alter the food sources, the billions spent on research, farm subsidies, etc...could also be put toward the debt! You see, it's a cycle that would rid the debt in no time.
The moral of the story is IF everyone (the poor, the rich, & the govt) had self responsibility and took care of themselves and not relied on the backs of the taxpayers, we would have virtually no debt!
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jiujitsu and all the money in the world wont save you from a bullet or any other deadly thing for that matter. What good will either do you when you are drawing your last breath? You will take out of this world just what you brought in, NOTHING. You sir are the pathetic fool who will ultimately sacrifice yourself.
you first dunce.
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I LIVE in an eight million dollar house in Hilton Head you lowlife democrat unemployed moron.It's paid for fool.You can't afford to pay attention.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, both have to be cut but the frivolous spending has to stop as well.
You forgot to figure in the money that would be saved by downsizing the govt once the social programs were cut. How many hundreds of thousands of govt jobs nationally are related to social programs that would also be cut? Those salaries paid by the taxpayers could go directly toward the national debt. Then by cutting those jobs, we could also rid those people from this earth because they would also become poor. Now, as a result of losing so much of the population, there wouldn't be so much of a demand for food so there would be no need for genetically altered food, thus increasing the health of the people that are left which would cause healthcare cost to drop, saving even more money to put toward the debt! Since there would be no need for R&D to alter the food sources, the billions spent on research, farm subsidies, etc...could also be put toward the debt! You see, it's a cycle that would rid the debt in no time.
The moral of the story is IF everyone (the poor, the rich, & the govt) had self responsibility and took care of themselves and not relied on the backs of the taxpayers, we would have virtually no debt!
Poor people have children.They do not"leave the face of this earth".

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I've got it Pro! Just pass a bill saying that being poor is against the law! That, and no flooding!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, both have to be cut but the frivolous spending has to stop as well.
Pro, I'm switching gears/subjects. Who the heck decides on a whim when the price of gas can go up 26 cents in one day? Unemployment is on the rise and I watched a news report last night talking to people who actually had job interviews and had to borrow $5 for gas just to get to their interview. I don't know or claim to know who the "speculator" on oil prices is, but he/she needs their butt kicked. This administration is killing this nation economically and the members of Congress have been on vacation and the POTUS has been playing golf with Tiger. Is there anybody in D.C. that gives two hoots in the wind about the people in this country? I agree with you about people taking on the responsibility of being self-sufficient, but riding a bicycle or moped (faster and saves on fuel) is not an answer for the rising price of gas. I don't know about you, but we have always lived based on a budget. It's a simple concept, you cannot spend more than you have and families working to make a living shouldn't have to Monday morning quarterback the government to see what commodity will bust their budget this week or this month. Do you think anyone in office has even heard of a budget?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Trinity Discussions

Search the Trinity Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Faces 11 More Sexual Exploitation of a Chil... (Jun '10) Jul 21 former RES student 86
Pastor Ronald Diggs (Feb '10) Jul 18 Member 45
Items Kept Vanishing From Their Infant Son's Gr... Jul 13 Angel 1
Man Wanted for Gang-Related Murders in Los Ange... (Jun '09) Jun '14 Frank Verdin 49
Review: Amazing Grace Locksmith Inc Jun '14 Silence is golden 2
Handyman Jun '14 Jen 1
High Rock Lake Isn't Dangerous: NC Wildlife Off... (May '13) Jun '14 RCI 5
•••
•••
•••
Trinity Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Trinity Jobs

•••