“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36621 Feb 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The original post was about LBJ and civil rights. You claimed I chose not to believe reality for propaganda purposes, I showed facts where LBJ wasn't for civil rights, he just happened to be President at the time. So again, if you were taught LBJ was FOR civil rights, as most students are, then you were taught a lie and so it's you who chooses not to believe reality for your propaganda purposes.
Did I dispute your claims of LBJ? Nope. But LBJ is not of the present either, so my claim of what democrats are today stands.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36622 Feb 20, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I agree the days of free enterprise is dwindling quickly. As I told someone this morning there's 3 sides to every political issue, the dems's side, the repubs' side and the truth. What this country needs is a healthy does of the truth and the truth is, our government is killing this country economically from within. I don't lay the blame on just one party, it's all of them even up to the POTUS. You speak of lobbyists, I researched yesterday and you can't flip a coin between which party uses more. I pay my taxes, pay on time and I do grouch, but hey, I just grouch; however, I don't blame anyone for moving to another country to keep their money they worked for to avoid paying off debts people like you and I didn't make, but the politicians in D.C. did. Kind of damned if you do and damned if you don't. Caymans Islands are the only safe haven for people moving their money.
Meant to say Caymans "aren't" the only safe haven for people moving their money.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36623 Feb 20, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
Predictably,democrats have let a taste of power go to their heads.Now, they propose"gun police"to knock on peoples doors at any time, and demand to see if their guns are"properly stored".Rights? We don't need no stinking rights! Arrogance goes before a fall, and the democrats and their cohorts are heading for a one way trip to loserville.
I doubt such a proposal is of a few, and is of the few extremists. It will go nowhere. Extremists will be extreme. Welcome to the norm.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36624 Feb 20, 2013
Correction on that last post. I think the proposal is of a few extremists.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36625 Feb 20, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's your crystal ball, see what you want. Suggestion, get out of North or South Carolina, wherever you claim to live and see the world, it'll do you good and BTW, thanks for talking about investing in a cow, "milk it does a body good":) It may even help you not to be one of the ugly step sisters.:)
Humans are evolving to digest the milk of cows.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36626 Feb 20, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
If history books are correct, he didn't break a sweat or hurt his back pushing through the civil rights bill.
One thing I would like to say about LBJ, he had as much misinformation as GW Bush about war and what was really going on. He, as GW, took the word of advisors and committed U.S. troops to Vietnam, then later on lied to the U.S. as well and everyone can only remember GW jumping the gun. I think he might have been a war pig!!!
Sending you a link:
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/johnson_...
The difference between your party and mine is, we do not applaud LBJ on the war and lies. But you and the republicans do applaud Bush and defend his lies or misinformation.
The difference is critical. The difference is everything.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36627 Feb 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Just as Biden blamed the Benghazi attacks on bad intel. Those damn Republicans must've been at it again!
The difference is, we did not start a war over misinformation, but your man sure did. You still support his actions. That is the critical difference.
What did the misinformation of Biden lead to? Did it even cause a problem? No, but the republicans sure made a federal case out of it. The double standards are clear.
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

#36628 Feb 20, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>You republicans predicted Obama would be a one term president for the past four years. Why should we think you can make correct predictions now? Cry wolf. Is this Robert Stowe?
I can buy and sell you boy, like a can of baked beans.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36629 Feb 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>How can a choice not be black or white, either you chose to do it or you don't.
So you went from "demand" to "command". You do know there's a difference....I hope?
Typical liberal, shift the subject to fit your argument.
I do not see any large differences in the terms.

Definition of COMMAND

transitive verb

: to direct authoritatively : order

: to exercise a dominating influence over : have command of: as

a: to have at one's immediate disposal <commands many resources>

b: to demand or receive as one's due <commands a high fee>

c: to overlook or dominate from or as if from a strategic position <a hill that commands the city>

d: to have military command of as senior officer <command a regiment>

obsolete: to order or request to be given

Definition of DEMAND

a: an act of demanding or asking especially with authority <a demand for obedience>

b: something claimed as due <a list of demands>

archaic: question

a: willingness and ability to purchase a commodity or service <the demand for quality day care>

b: the quantity of a commodity or service wanted at a specified price and time <supply and demand>

a: a seeking or state of being sought after <in great demand as an entertainer>

b: urgent need

: the requirement of work or of the expenditure of a resource <equal to the demands of the office> <demands on one's time> <oxygen demand for waste oxidation>

on demand

: upon presentation and request for payment; also: when requested or needed <video on demand>

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36630 Feb 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Lincoln, himself, freed the the slaves. The second part of his plan was to deport the slaves after they were freed but he was assassinated before he could enact the rest of his plan. Another history lesson that's not taught in govt schools.
I know it was one of his suggestions, but was it actually ever a plan?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36631 Feb 20, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an interesting post about LBJ and his real reasons for the "civil rights" movement:
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Dang, the Canadians know the truth and our children don't.
The difference between the republicans today and the democrats are that todays democrats support the idea of the civil rights bills and the republicans do not.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36632 Feb 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
As you may or may not can tell, I personally don't give a damn about political correctness!
We know, and you do not seem to care about being correct in morality either.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36633 Feb 20, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
This must be more democrats looking out for the middle class an down trodden...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...
I do not support such a bill. The difference between democrats and repulicans is, we do not walk in lock step with everyone in our party.
Extremists will be extremists. This bill will go nowhere.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#36634 Feb 20, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
for git spoon. they probably makin babies lol
I dunno about babies. Az is just going to hurt that girl with his lies and fornicating. I tried to warn her. I'd beat the fornicating right out of his lyin ass any parking lot any time.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36635 Feb 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Normally I would reply for you to look it up yourself but since I like you, here you go....
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/feb/9/...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13560...
"In addition, Lincoln always made clear the emigration would be voluntary, he said."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13560...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This was voluntary, and this is told in schools. It has been known that Lincoln was worried over race riots and the sort.

I note many of the comments at the bottom of the first link shows a lot of upset republicans at Booth for killing Lincoln, thus not ridding America of black persons. The racism is clear.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36636 Feb 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>LBJ claimed in his autobiography that the Commucrats didn't like him, they couldn't stand him, but they supported his Presidential campaign because they knew he could carry the south for a win. Once elected, it was the Commucrat party that pressured him to pass the bill, not because they cared about civil rights, as the article Bacon posted pionted out, they opposed almost EVERY civil rights bill. They cared about the black votes it would bring in the future....black votes they believed would help them carry the south in future elections.
LBJ, as all Presidents, are just puppets on strings. It's Congress that's holds all the power!
So by your own admission, it was the will of democrats that made for civil rights? Great, glad you got the memo.
The presidency is about a man, the political will is about a party.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36637 Feb 20, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
<quoted text> I can buy and sell you boy, like a can of baked beans.
Put up or shut up. Easy to make claims but it is another thing to show evidence.
Not that having money makes one correct anyway,as evidenced by your lack of a rebuttal that has reason and logic.
Your treat does not intimidate me one bit.\
Typical of a republican to try to bully his way around a debate.
Money does not buy brains.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36638 Feb 20, 2013
Threat
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

#36639 Feb 20, 2013
Dems are such gutless fools.They want life on a platter.No morals, always got their hands out, only thing they believe in is stealing money from productive people who made their money the hard way.Whining, pitiful snivelers like Mike DU, who never made an honest dollar in his life.I'm rich, in SPITE of these TAKERS!
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

#36640 Feb 20, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Put up or shut up. Easy to make claims but it is another thing to show evidence.
Not that having money makes one correct anyway,as evidenced by your lack of a rebuttal that has reason and logic.
Your treat does not intimidate me one bit.\
Typical of a republican to try to bully his way around a debate.
Money does not buy brains.
Fool that you are, you spineless weakling, you have no conception of the sacrifices I've made to get where I am today.I'VE SPENT years becoming an expert in the art of jiujitsu, took hard work and determination, the same things that make me"super rich".WHAT have you done with your life, you pathetic loser?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Point Sex Dec 19 SubRookie 1
Who likes SEX? Dec 18 The 10 inch 1
that crackhead Michael Eason Dec 8 iwanbaknow 1
Review: Mattress Outlet Dec 6 Eugene Dean 1
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) Nov '14 screwsto Idiotas 45
Salvation Army is accepting Christmas applications (Oct '12) Nov '14 sheryl 3
darrell pruitt Nov '14 girly girl 1
Trinity Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web