Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Trinity Forum

Comments (Page 1,717)

Showing posts 34,321 - 34,340 of49,601
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>"On the fast track to"? Oh the paranoia of the right wingers. Go build a bunker.
Not paranoia, it's reality! We're "on the fast track" to follow Greece down the same road to bankruptcy and your answer is to spend more money!
Don't ask to use my bunker when the govt collapses and that gunman returns to collect twenty more dollars!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>"When shit hits the fan?" Go hide in your bunker with Taxpayer. You guys are so damned paranoid it would be laughable if it were not so sad.
The laughable part is shit is already hitting the fan and you're to stupid to realize it and to make matters more laughable, it's your party that's tossing the shit and you're going right along with them.
The Commucrats are an elitist party and I'm sure you don't classify as an elite so when things do collapse, we'll see just how equal your party believes "you" are. Again, don't ask to share my bunker, the answer is no! Maybe the Commucrats will provide you with a community bunker.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Vigen Guroian will be speaking at Lenoir Rhyne if anyone would like to learn more about religion or maybe debate a topic.
http://orthodoxwiki.org/Vigen_Guroian

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your opposition, should be to"organized"religio n.Where religion is a"business".I haven't gone into a church in thirteen years.
You refer to the bible as if you believe it to be true. I consider the bible as religion.
The Christians who vote against gay marriage may not go to any church, yet they believe due to what the bible says, they must vote against gay marriage.
The bible was organized by religion. Thus it is organized religion.
The organized religion you are speaking of is not making up the fight against homosexuality out of thin air. It comes from the bible.

I think if your Jesus could have known the future, he would have addressed homosexuality. Now we cannot know if the organized religion that put the letters together that is now known as the bible omitted and destroyed anything that might have refered to gay marriage by Jesus or not. But that is organized religion for you. Just have blind faith in that organization.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The laughable part is shit is already hitting the fan and you're to stupid to realize it and to make matters more laughable, it's your party that's tossing the shit and you're going right along with them.
The Commucrats are an elitist party and I'm sure you don't classify as an elite so when things do collapse, we'll see just how equal your party believes "you" are. Again, don't ask to share my bunker, the answer is no! Maybe the Commucrats will provide you with a community bunker.
So you already have a bunker? I see. What a joke you guys are.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I don't"support"gay marriage folks.I just don't oppose it.
Oh, so now the fence sitting comes out to play.
If Texas has a vote on gay marriage, will you just not vote like Bacon?
Can you tell us why you do not support gay marriage? Is it due to your religious beliefs?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Can't speak for the"religious right"Mike, Better ask them..
So if you will not speak up for the religous beliefs of the right wing, then do now whine about me bitching about it.

You remind me of the Muslims that would not speak to the attrocities of 9/11 and the religious connection. Cowards protecting their religion, IMHO.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a Catholic.I don't think a guy in a funny should be worshiped.Can't recall where it said in the Bible that the only way to the FATHER is through the guy in a funny hat.
Just wish to point out how this statement shows your support for the bible that organized religion created. You make this statement as if the bible is the perfect word of a god, yet we know men of organized religion put letters they picked by opinion to be in what is known as the bible today. We know many letters of the day were not chosen. We know many of the letters were destroyed. So we know there could be missing information.
But have blind faith in that organized religion you claim to be no part of.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he was in Hollywood playing grab ass with Beyonce......again!
Oh the horror. Better go cower in your bunker.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So if you will not speak up for the religous beliefs of the right wing, then do now whine about me bitching about it.
You remind me of the Muslims that would not speak to the attrocities of 9/11 and the religious connection. Cowards protecting their religion, IMHO.
I'm not WHINING about anything dude.I'm not a"religious right"guy.Asking me what they think is like asking your accountant to fix your plumbing.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>You refer to the bible as if you believe it to be true. I consider the bible as religion.
The Christians who vote against gay marriage may not go to any church, yet they believe due to what the bible says, they must vote against gay marriage.
The bible was organized by religion. Thus it is organized religion.
The organized religion you are speaking of is not making up the fight against homosexuality out of thin air. It comes from the bible.
I think if your Jesus could have known the future, he would have addressed homosexuality. Now we cannot know if the organized religion that put the letters together that is now known as the bible omitted and destroyed anything that might have refered to gay marriage by Jesus or not. But that is organized religion for you. Just have blind faith in that organization.
I can't find any references to homosexuality by CHRIST.Therefore....

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So if you will not speak up for the religous beliefs of the right wing, then do now whine about me bitching about it.
Duquette, ya wanna go back to the insult game, i'm fine with that.As a matter of fact, I have a few doubts about your own"courage"there Ace.I've found that people who hurl insults from the safety of the old keyboard aren't exactly paragons of courage.You grok?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
While your actions may be noble they are not a solution to the underlying problem. The hungry child is a symptom to a bigger problem.
We've all heard the adage "give a man a fish, teach a man to fish". Well by today's standards this has changed to "give a man a fish and he will ask for tarter sauce and fries. Moreover, get a politician involved and he will declare all of these things to be among the recipients "basic rights".
Well TEW why don't you tell us what the bigger underlying problem is? If it is necessary for us to feed those in foriegn countries then do they too not have a bigger underlying problem? And if we can recognize their problem just why is it that we cannot recognize our own?

My opinion of your adage "give a man a fish, teach a man to fish." is this: By funding public education we are teaching men to fish, but once they have been taught their poles (jobs) are taken away (shipped over seas). How is a man to fish without a pole? Give the man back his pole or prepare yourself to divide your fish. Even if it means you fillet your minnow.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so now the fence sitting comes out to play.
If Texas has a vote on gay marriage, will you just not vote like Bacon?
Can you tell us why you do not support gay marriage? Is it due to your religious beliefs?
Ahh I get it! If i'm not for it, I must be against it? Call me what you will dude, I'm kind of a traditionalist about marriage, and yet, I was in fact not going to vote against gay marriage.However, after talking with you, I realize that I should go with my heart on this issue.I will now, In point of fact, vote against gay marriage.Thanks Mike! Looks like I was trying to please everyone, when I should have been trying to please myself! You actually helped me on this issue, for real.Maybe the only way to fight a fanatic like you, is to be a fanatic in my own right!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Gotta do some chores Mike back in an hour, thanks again for helping me come to a decision on voting"no"to gay marriage!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I don't"support"gay marriage folks.I just don't oppose it.
Do you support equal rights or just do not oppose it?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that republicans think all liberals are homosexuals?
Guess it is just another example of your poor ability to perceive reality as it is.
The same reason you think anyone who disagrees with you is a republican

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ahh I get it! If i'm not for it, I must be against it? Call me what you will dude, I'm kind of a traditionalist about marriage, and yet, I was in fact not going to vote against gay marriage.However, after talking with you, I realize that I should go with my heart on this issue.I will now, In point of fact, vote against gay marriage.Thanks Mike! Looks like I was trying to please everyone, when I should have been trying to please myself! You actually helped me on this issue, for real.Maybe the only way to fight a fanatic like you, is to be a fanatic in my own right!
I did not accuse you of being against it, but I guess you interpretted it that way somehow and refused to turn the other cheek like your god suggested. In fact you went beyond an eye for an eye.
Why do you hate doing what your god suggests?
Face it, religion is a giant contradiction and thus its followers are giant contradictions.

So you are for traditional marriage, thus wish those who are homosexual cannot have the privilege of marriage due to your selfishness? Is this what you think your Jesus would want or is this what your selfish nature wants?

I am sure you will not answer these questions or at least most of them as you commonly run from the hard questions. It is as if your philosophy cannot stand the heat of debate.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

interpreted.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
The same reason you think anyone who disagrees with you is a republican
I do not think Waco is a republican, and yet we are in disagreement. Wrong again Mr.republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,321 - 34,340 of49,601
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Trinity Discussions

Search the Trinity Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is jamestown a good place to live? Sat Local 2
Daniel Lee Loftis Apr 15 Law dog 2
does anyone know if pain solutions of high poin... (Dec '12) Apr 15 S Higgins 2
High Point to Begin Rebuilding Clara Cox Community (Sep '10) Apr 7 dan 17
Recent Breakins and Thefts in Randleman Apr 4 Concerned on Fox St 2
Triad Wiccans gather to meditate (Apr '07) Apr 3 Mahdi 65
Review: Amazing Grace Locksmith Inc Mar 27 Curious one 1
•••
•••