Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Trinity Forum

Comments (Page 1,687)

Showing posts 33,721 - 33,740 of54,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Folks look to the left, to tell the real waco from fake waco.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Arnold this isn't WWII.Do yourself a favor.Quit posting me.I have no anger toward you, but I think the situation would be better if you weren't so worried about me.As I recall, you're on anti-psychotics yourself.Let it go.I think that's best, man.
Yes, I am on a medication twice a week from an operation I had in the past that continues to give balance to life. Wise thing to do. Your wishes are respected and is good advice. Thanks. Will do.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am on a medication twice a week from an operation I had in the past that continues to give balance to life. Wise thing to do. Your wishes are respected and is good advice. Thanks. Will do.
Is it your brainectomy or your pole transplant that's giving you the problems, honey?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Allen you're a dumb whore.Period.Did you really think your act would fool everyone? Of course you did.You're a legend, in your own mind....
I certainly see lots of anger here. You jumped to a conclusion and you were wrong. Take your own advice on anger an just calm down.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Fakers abound! Haaaa!
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it your brainectomy or your pole transplant that's giving you the problems, honey?
Arnold,I don't mean to be so rogue about your lobotomy and penile transplant,after all,what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours,sweetie.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Fakers abound! Haaaa!
The ones using my name, that is.
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Agreed
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

And u people vote.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

A pole in my hole is worth two in my tush.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

NC republikan lawmakers ARE BACK IN SESSION. Today they worked on improving the economy by passing a law that specifically allows live possums to be captured and held for the new years eve possum drop celebration.(this is not a joke)
Also they voted to lower weekly unemployment benefits to $350 in order to help pay off the money we owe the feds.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

It is just great to see republikans working to solve our real problems. Raising sales tax to 8% is next on the agenda after the possum drop controversy was so valiantly solved.. You voted for them. You deserve what you get.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
And u people vote.
Apparently in greater numbers than you people do. And, we don't mind waiting at the polls for 8 hours to vote, in spite of all your Republican tricks and schemes to discourage us. Think up more tricks for the next election. We will continue to beat you in spite of all your worthless, unproductive political games.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
It is just great to see republikans working to solve our real problems. Raising sales tax to 8% is next on the agenda after the possum drop controversy was so valiantly solved.. You voted for them. You deserve what you get.
It is inspriring to know that our legislature is working on the important issues we face. Maybe inspired by the success of groundhogs day in Pennsylvania led to this memorable legislation. The only disappointment that I have is that the possum participants will not be able to kill the animal when released from the cage with assault rifles. What fun is it not to kill? Well, I guess they are too busy to think of everything.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dell bought his computer company back today for 24 billion dollars.I thought having 24 billion dollars was the GOAL, not a means to an end.Somebody here said they owned a Dell, they're located outside of Austin.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently in greater numbers than you people do. And, we don't mind waiting at the polls for 8 hours to vote, in spite of all your Republican tricks and schemes to discourage us. Think up more tricks for the next election. We will continue to beat you in spite of all your worthless, unproductive political games.
Justice Department memo defending the U.S. government’s ability to order the killing of American citizens if they believe them to be “ operational leaders” or “an associated force,” even if they don’t have any evidence that the person targeted is actually engaged in or plotting an attack on the U.S.
Thanks for voting Hitler into office.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Department memo defending the U.S. government’s ability to order the killing of American citizens if they believe them to be “ operational leaders” or “an associated force,” even if they don’t have any evidence that the person targeted is actually engaged in or plotting an attack on the U.S.
Thanks for voting Hitler into office.
Yes, of an Al Qa'ida operative, is what you failed to mention by your own half baked, misleading analysis. US officials may consider that an attempted capture of an Al Qa'ida operative would present an "undue risk" to US personnel in such an operation, and only after this determination would the order for killing be issued. Al Qa'ida operative. You failed to mention that fact, as you always do.

At least you and your bitter enemy,The ACLU, are on the same side on this one. Maybe you can go and make a quick contribution to the organization.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

http://images.politico.com/global/2013/02/04/...
Letter to POTUS on drone strikes

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

So, in fear of Al Qaida, the American government can now butcher citizens in the streets with courageous Predator strikes.Is it any wonder the rest of the world hates us?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Before its over, we might get some up-close experience on what its like to get killed by a missile fired remotely by an"operator", from miles away.They say you don't even see them coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,721 - 33,740 of54,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Trinity Discussions

Search the Trinity Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man Wanted for Gang-Related Murders in Los Ange... (Jun '09) Jun 23 Frank Verdin 49
Review: Amazing Grace Locksmith Inc Jun 21 Silence is golden 2
Handyman Jun 14 Jen 1
High Rock Lake Isn't Dangerous: NC Wildlife Off... (May '13) Jun 13 RCI 5
Breanna Thomas Jun 12 okay 2
kenny and joanna stapleton Jun 12 okay 2
Debate: Marijuana - High Point, NC (Aug '10) May '14 max 19
•••
•••
•••
Trinity Dating

more search filters

less search filters