Sheriff: Man Arrested for Attempted Murder Now Missing

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP

A man placed under house arrest in connection with a September assault on two men in Trinity has disappeared, according to the Randolph County Sheriff's Office.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mom of 2

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

Chris--High Point wrote:
Well this should be a lesson to the Court System. Why would you allow someone facing charges like this house arrest? Sometimes I wonder why these judges are judges.
Exactly my same thought! Why on earth was this man allowed to be under house arrest? Perhaps the Judge who allowed it should be investigated and made to resign for this blunder! IMO
*shakes head in shame of the randolph county court*
r-ville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

What in the world we're they thinking... This man has tried to kill someone and the court let him go home... Under house arrest... How stupid was that...
annonymous cop

Linwood, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

fail to appear on a speeding ticket 15 miles over the limit and your ass aint getting out till you make bond. assault some one and you get house arrest. makes me wonder why i do my job?
they will find him sooner or later, but if anyone gave a statement against him they better be worried.
tville

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

this man removed his device on oct 17th.thats 11 days ago.what took so long to find out he had removed it and why so long letting the public know?
Steve- Davidson County

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

. Check out his record in Randolph County Alone.!!!!!!! When will they learn, if it ainít broke, then donít fix it. I guess the monitoring service is pretty worried as to what this dangerous individual will do next. Yes these judges free up one bed space in the jail, but is it worth the danger they have passed on to the community or do they even care. what is even more outrages is that it is us, the tax paying citizen who foots the bill for the monitoring service as well as the crimes he may commit while on the lam. The name of the judge who authorized this ludicrous irresponsible and plain stupid order, should be printed on every news site to show the contempt for this action. A letter writing campaign should be initiated at once to the paper.
furious citizen

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

Concerned in T-ville wrote:
He was on house arrest??? How'd that happen?
With YOUR tax dollars!!!
furious citizen

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

With YOUR tax dollars!!!!
Steve- Davidson County

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

We are not talking about his guilt or innocence here. It is not about whether he had just cause or not. The focus is on the Judge and the irresponsible policy for establishing the criteria for the qualified offender profile. Gordon may be innocent and may not be dangerous. But what about the next person who this Judge decides to release. I say this in the light most favorable to Gordon. It is about our uncaring and unqualified decisions being passed on to the citizens, at the cost of the tax payers, by these judges and there are more than one. This is not meant to be a stereotypical remark as there are good judges as well. However, it is the voting citizens who MUST weed the garden.
messy marvin

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

I'll bet you guys anything that somehow, Chandra knows where he is...... There are also alot of people making comments on the whole story. Let me tell you - alot of it is only opinion and people are way off base on the story. And sometimes, the victims of a crime were the perpetrators the night before. And sometimes people don't know people as well as they think they do and the friends and family members making nasty comments about some of the accused in this situation need to know that it was their friend that was already associated with all of the persons involved and they also were involved with all the drug dealings. Judge not lest ye be judged. I also know that the Gordons , which were the victims to start with should have called the cops instead taking matters into their own hands. But I guess when the entire mess is revolving around illegal actions conducted by ALL parties involved (victims included), its hard to call the cops.
machete NOT involved

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

just me wrote:
The victim was my friends brother and what they did to that man wasn't human by any means. They used a machete' on him and as he was begging them to stop and telling them he was not who they thought he was, one stated "Well it's too late now" and continued to attempt to kill him.
hahaha, what a COMPLETE moron.
Mom of 2

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

I have been trying to find out more information about this case, and it is difficult to find out what caused this attempted murder that the man and his son were arrested for. There is no follow up stories that I can find that tell what happened that some of you are referring to on here.

A few of you that are posting messages on this forum seem to know something that many of us don't know. How about sharing or filling us in on what happened to cause this father and son to go and try and kill these 2 victims that were hospitalized.
tville

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Mom of 2 wrote:
I have been trying to find out more information about this case, and it is difficult to find out what caused this attempted murder that the man and his son were arrested for. There is no follow up stories that I can find that tell what happened that some of you are referring to on here.
A few of you that are posting messages on this forum seem to know something that many of us don't know. How about sharing or filling us in on what happened to cause this father and son to go and try and kill these 2 victims that were hospitalized.
these are'nt the only 2 involved.There were 7 involved
Mom of 2

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

tville wrote:
<quoted text> these are'nt the only 2 involved.There were 7 involved
Ok keep going, 7 involved in what? What caused all this? What is it that the majority of us don't know about this situation? Pls do tell!
tville

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

the shooting and stabbing in archdale on labor day
hmm

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Well if you don't know what is going on in this case why put your nose in it? I don't mean to sound harsh about it, but why be so concerned over WHAT happened? I would be concerned over the fact that there is a man on the loose who has not served anytime and attempted murder, that would personally be my concern. Needless to say, whats done is done, people may think they know what happened, but I can assure you one thing, a lot of the stuff you read on here is gossip and lies. I'll not reveal anything I know nor who I am, but I will tell that I am related to one of the victims, in a way which is very close.
Know a little

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

Mom of two, you have every right to be concerned and ask for information. Everyone should be concerned. This happened in our area and it's hard to rest safely knowing this man is out somewhere, possibly armed and dangerous. To sum it up, basically Charles and his son got a bunch of friends together to settle a score with the victims who had beat the crap out of his son. What happened in that house is not clear, but two people were seriously injured. Whether they were guilty of inflicting injury on Dustin is hearsay, but that is the gossip circulating. I think all are guilty in one way or another. The retaliation was unneccesary. The law should have become involved. The misfortune here is that two people were injured and now 5 additional people face the same charges as Chuckie and Dustin. Are those others guilty - they shouldn't have been there but many of them weren't in the house. But they will probably have to pay for the others' mistakes. Just shows how hanging with the wrong people can get you into serious trouble. I hope justice is done. I don't think 7 people should have to pay for what only 2 may have done. I also don't think 2 people should be shot and hacked up. I hope the justice system handles this correctly, and the ones who were there for the ride don't get the same punishment as the ones who did this. Hope the victims recover from this and the guilty are made to pay. The guys and gal who were there for the ride should not be held accountable to the same extent as those who actually did this crime. We'll see how it all goes down.
Mom of 2

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

hmm wrote:
Well if you don't know what is going on in this case why put your nose in it? I don't mean to sound harsh about it, but why be so concerned over WHAT happened? I would be concerned over the fact that there is a man on the loose who has not served anytime and attempted murder, that would personally be my concern. Needless to say, whats done is done, people may think they know what happened, but I can assure you one thing, a lot of the stuff you read on here is gossip and lies. I'll not reveal anything I know nor who I am, but I will tell that I am related to one of the victims, in a way which is very close.
I put my nose in it as you say, because I live in N.C. and it is unfathomable that a person who was arrested for what this man was arrested for gets "house arrest"! I put my nose in it, because I read about what is going on around me and I try and stay informed about the people that are wanted by law enforcement because I live in a very rural area and I want to feel "safe." I put my nose in it because I am a mother of 2 children and I want to make sure that my children are SAFE from predators running from the law!

If you are a family member of the "victim" as you claim, then you should understand that private citizens have the right to know and be informed about what is going on in the court systems around them! We have the right to be "SAFE" in our communities and in our homes.

If what some of the others on here claim are true; that the son of the man who is now missing was beat up, true law enforcement should have been involved and taken care of the ones doing the beating. But instead the boys father got involved and such as how it goes when you leave the police dept. out of something such as this! Perhaps all involved should have reconsidered the types of people they were hanging out with.

I can safely say that I do NOT associate with anyone that I fear or wonder if they are capable of beating me with golf clubs or anything else. What is that old saying? "You lay with Dogs you get Fleas?" Just my humble opinion ....
DONT CARE TVILLE

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

WoW Now he is under another bond, wonder if he will post bail now? Im not sure as to why the judge would even give him a bond?

Some people have posted he isnt a mean person, but when he was arrested today he was also charged with violating a domestic violence order. HE ISNT ANY DANGER TO ANYONE? Right?
messy marvin

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

hmm wrote:

I am guessing that by being very close to your relative in such a way then you are well aware that this relative is also a guilty party in intializing the first blows of the physical violence. I guess you are also aware of the drug use and sales that these individuals also participate in. I happen to be related to one of the persons being charged in the crime and he had no ideal what was going on inside that house. He unfortunately has poor taste in the company he keeps. Some people just have no morales and they don't care how they conduct themselves and they don't care how the consequences of their actions affect them or the people and family that love them. First of all it starts in the home with the parents. What kind of parent is going to let a 15 yr. old be hanging around a 21 yr old girl and get her pregnant. Have the parents went and pressed charges against this female for statutory rape. I think not. Do your research. This is not cute. The parents which are victims should pay more attention. Then when you add all the drug use and sales in with this, it just adds to the pot. All parties involved in this situation committed a wrong! The problem is that only certain persons committed the violence and each individual should be charged according to their participation. The public also needs to be informed that the girl Chandra went in the house and she knocked the girl out first and afterwards was trying to beat her to death. So why is it that Charles Gordon and his son Douchebag(Dusty) are the only two persons being charged with the violent acts. If the female done the crime, then she should do her time with her boyfriend. But, maybe her daddy knows enough honchos up there to go with his money to keep bailing her sorry ass out. But, if the judicial system would work like it should " all guilty parties will be prosecuted accordingly."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Trinity Discussions

Search the Trinity Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 28 min State of Florida 49,606
Is jamestown a good place to live? Sat Local 2
Daniel Lee Loftis Apr 15 Law dog 2
does anyone know if pain solutions of high poin... (Dec '12) Apr 15 S Higgins 2
High Point to Begin Rebuilding Clara Cox Community (Sep '10) Apr 7 dan 17
Recent Breakins and Thefts in Randleman Apr 4 Concerned on Fox St 2
Triad Wiccans gather to meditate (Apr '07) Apr 3 Mahdi 65
•••
•••
•••
•••

Trinity Jobs

•••