Citizens homeowners face soaring dedu...

Citizens homeowners face soaring deductibles for sinkhole repairs

There are 5 comments on the St. Petersburg Times story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Citizens homeowners face soaring deductibles for sinkhole repairs. In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

Because Lee Crowe, 74, of Spring Hill would have to pay $20,000 to Citizens, he's trying to do some of his own sinkhole repairs. He was talking sinkhole damage with an insurance adjuster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

an insured

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Jan 21, 2013
the actuaries are licenced to rape by the state

crooked Floridian Politicos
Patrick

Durham, NC

#2 Jan 22, 2013
When you're governor is a communist, what do you expect?
Citizens sure does

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Jan 22, 2013
want to run everyone outta Florida, now if I understand this they want the policy holder to pay 10% of the value of their home, well, according to Citizens my home is $226,000 can I sell it for that, hell no, but they say to rebuild it would cost that amt., poppy cock, you could build a new home for much less, but I am going off topic, so they want policy holder to pay thousands of dollars before they will pay the claim....where are the people that we voted into office, where are their voices in this? The only person that has the b*lls to stand up to Citizens is Mike Fasano, hello Robert Schneck, hello commissioners, what a crooked company and everyone on that board should be fired for their abuse of travel expenses at our expense (premiums paid).
citizens stinks

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Our policy just increased. They no longer carry or haven't carried coverage for the cage over the pool in the last couple of years.

So you pay more for less coverage.
OUCH

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Jan 29, 2013
CLAIMS NOT PAID
OUR CLAIM OVER 3 YEARS OLD AND STILL THEY PLAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crab shack. Port Richey 15 hr Waldron 1
Good Music (Jan '14) Jul 3 anonymous 86
Review: Divine Find Motors Inc (Nov '13) Jun 30 i care 6
Is Newport Richey a good place to live? (Sep '11) Jun 27 mark 29
Has anyone lived at Savannah Cove apartments, T... (Aug '07) Jun 12 Renee 30
Kristel oreto (Aug '11) Jun 9 Chippy714 4
News Lawmakers file bill to reform Florida Public Se... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Solarman 2
More from around the web

Trinity People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Trinity Mortgages