Ripped off

Trinidad, CO

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Has anyone been in the big o tires store in Trinidad?
I went there for my first and last time, the service is the worst possible, management is unfriendly and very unprofessional. The older guy which I think is the manager or owner is the rudest of them all, and his wife needs to cheer up and stop looking so sour. All the guys in the shop need to show some professionalism, every one of the guys stopped working on my car to come in to the waiting area so they could check me out, or atleast that's what I felt like. Be more professional, friendly, and stop trying to sell extra crap that people don't need. Prices are way high, sale guys are horrible at their job, they can't understand 2 vs. 4 tires..... Stay away, they will rip you off!!!
NotSurprised

Trinidad, CO

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Ripped off wrote:
Has anyone been in the big o tires store in Trinidad?
I went there for my first and last time, the service is the worst possible, management is unfriendly and very unprofessional. The older guy which I think is the manager or owner is the rudest of them all, and his wife needs to cheer up and stop looking so sour. All the guys in the shop need to show some professionalism, every one of the guys stopped working on my car to come in to the waiting area so they could check me out, or atleast that's what I felt like. Be more professional, friendly, and stop trying to sell extra crap that people don't need. Prices are way high, sale guys are horrible at their job, they can't understand 2 vs. 4 tires..... Stay away, they will rip you off!!!
I am not surprised at all. Welcome to Trinidad.
Jimbo Larry

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Yeah, Big O is notorious for bad service, bad attitude and bad prices - stay away. Also, keep away from Manginos they are dishonest.
Keep away

Trinidad, CO

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Yes I AGREE..... Big o and grease monkey are owned by the most dishonest, disrespectful and rudest people Trinidad has ever seen. And yes, their service, products and prices are bad, I have found j.m. Tire to be one of the best places along with maklosky's here in Trinidad.
Weary Travler

Trinidad, CO

#5 Jul 9, 2015
250.00 for a oil change and air filter?? What is wrong with this picture other than they must be planning to close the doors and are trying to rip off everyone they can before they close. Make sure you ask how much before letting them work on your vehicle.
new to trinidad

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2017
Weary Travler wrote:
250.00 for a oil change and air filter?? What is wrong with this picture other than they must be planning to close the doors and are trying to rip off everyone they can before they close. Make sure you ask how much before letting them work on your vehicle.
I always go to big o tires and find them very friendly fast and always happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinidad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nadine gamboa Oct 16 ConcernedCitizens 1
Desiree Duran Oct 7 Sad 3
Teddy borquez Sep '18 Sandra 1
hospital Sep '18 gtm 3
Lil g-gilbert romero (Feb '17) Aug '18 Raton 6
News Clint Eastwood heads through Colorado Springs w... Aug '18 Anne 1
What's life like in Trinidad Jul '18 Juy 2

Trinidad Jobs

Personal Finance

Trinidad Mortgages