whats sandy fagan up to now
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
here 2 stay

Memphis, TN

#21 Jul 8, 2010
i personally luv brandy and sandy to death they r my ride or die b1tches u freaking idiots just need to get a damn life and leave good people the f4ck alone!!!1 when my mother passed away they were about the only two people i could count on my own so called fam wasnt even there for me so say what u will but just know the facts b4 u talk sh!t
friend

Jackson, TN

#22 Jan 20, 2011
You know as I sit and read all these statements,I am sure that each of you has called yourself a friend to her at some time or another.Some friend you all are.Friends are not someone that goes around stabbing you in the back or making fun of
you.A friend is someone that is there thick and thin through it all.This just goes to show what a low life of a person that you are,you are worthless.You are the scum in the bottom of the
barrell.You each need to grow up,get a life,and stay out of everyones business.To top it all off,you each,including Sandy,need to find God in your life,without him,you will not have a life.
I hope before it comes each of your times to stand before God that you will give your life to him and each of you make some changes.I can only imagine who each of you are.One thing you are not thats a friend.There is only 1 person to judge us and that is God our Father.If you don't know him,you need to.Now go find you something else to do.MAYBE PICK UP YOUR BIBLE AND READ IT,see what it says about condeming others.May you find God before its to late.I have a question to each of you :When God calls and he ask why you said the things you did about her,what will be your answer?
Dammit

Sioux City, IA

#23 Feb 22, 2011
friend wrote:
You know as I sit and read all these statements,I am sure that each of you has called yourself a friend to her at some time or another.Some friend you all are.Friends are not someone that goes around stabbing you in the back or making fun of
you.A friend is someone that is there thick and thin through it all.This just goes to show what a low life of a person that you are,you are worthless.You are the scum in the bottom of the
barrell.You each need to grow up,get a life,and stay out of everyones business.To top it all off,you each,including Sandy,need to find God in your life,without him,you will not have a life.
I hope before it comes each of your times to stand before God that you will give your life to him and each of you make some changes.I can only imagine who each of you are.One thing you are not thats a friend.There is only 1 person to judge us and that is God our Father.If you don't know him,you need to.Now go find you something else to do.MAYBE PICK UP YOUR BIBLE AND READ IT,see what it says about condeming others.May you find God before its to late.I have a question to each of you :When God calls and he ask why you said the things you did about her,what will be your answer?
I here she's got sum nudie pics floatin' around...
guess who

Jackson, TN

#24 Aug 17, 2014
I heard if you can get it there ain't nuttin else like it!!!!
Cousin

United States

#25 Aug 18, 2014
Why don't you all leave her alone. She maybe sge has had a bad past but ddoes that mean you have to keep bringing it up. You all judge like you haven't done something wrong in your life. Stop and think fir a minute. Are you God have you always done things right because only God knows. You all havr some kinda baggagein your life. She has done something wrong to people and even her own family, but that's doesn't mean she is still that way. Thier are more important things that are wrong in this world then to keep talking about people. I would love for you to all look back on your life and remember those WRONG things that have happeb to you. It might even be a family member that have brought on some baggage would you want thier name being trashed online.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trimble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obion County HWY Department 1 hr taxpayers business 1
Obion rules 13 hr C C C 6
Rhett Gibson the thief Thu Justice 1
Racist People In Newbern Wed Guesttt 4
Obion water Wed C C C 4
Tyson Aug 16 Need a job 9
shady rest (Apr '10) Aug 7 Sandman 10

Trimble Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance