One killed in Sunday hit-and-run acci...

One killed in Sunday hit-and-run accident

There are 8 comments on the WAFF-TV Huntsville story from Sep 29, 2008, titled One killed in Sunday hit-and-run accident. In it, WAFF-TV Huntsville reports that:

Alabama State Troopers are investigating a hit-and-run that left a man dead. The accident happened on Hobbs Island Road in Huntsville just before 2:00 Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFF-TV Huntsville.

PLEASE HELP

Tuscaloosa, AL

#1 Sep 29, 2008
Please help find the person that committed this crime. If you know ANYTHING about the hit and run call the authorities. You do not have to give your name & number....Michael was a very loving person with family and friends that greatly cared about him. He WILL be missed!
Alabama football & the racing at Talladega will never be the same....
It is so sad that he was so young....
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring the driver to justice!
bob

Huntsville, AL

#2 Sep 29, 2008
i like pie
bob

Huntsville, AL

#3 Sep 29, 2008
go to www.lottoloopy.com !!!
bob

Huntsville, AL

#4 Sep 29, 2008
jusk kiddin, its not a real web site.....im just really bored
Valerie

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2008
This is such a great tragedy and has effected the lives of many. If you have any info please come forward. Michael is missed by his family and friends soooo much, but especially his daughter. Michael was a great dad and loved her very much. He survived more in his lifetime than most people can dream of and was taken so unjustly from us all.
SantanaSmith

Huntsville, AL

#6 Nov 5, 2008
Michael who?
tara lewis

Seagoville, TX

#7 Nov 2, 2011
i have moved and been gone for awhile now.nov 1st 2011 i had a dream of bama.we were in a white room with big windows and the brightest light i ever saw was shineing through the window.me n bama sit on the bed and laughed and talked like always i had heard he died but couldnt seem to find out what happen.the dream was so real i could smell him when i woke.finally bob told me what happen that evening.i am going to take it that he was letting me know hes good.i am so sad for his brother and daughter and family.i cannot imagine.i know he loved his daughter more than words can say.bama went through alot of hell on this earth,he survived alot.what a great loss.............bama u are missed and will always be loved.i am so sorry this happen to you my friend.for the person who hit him,,,,we all have to answer for what we do on this earth may god bless you'r soul.walking through life as a coward is no life.accidents happen but a great friend,father,son,and brother has been taken away forever.i pray you take responsibility for what you've done.for you will surely burn in hell other wise......and again so sorry to the family and friends...........love you bama 4-life.r i p my friend ,,,love tara anne
liz bean

Huntsville, AL

#8 Nov 2, 2011
i gots pregnat wit bamas babee boy tha nite he got kilt ! i used ta beea dancer at taht showclub rite befoe tha riva bridge ands we made sweet luv out in mah daddies roofin van befoe hed ride off on his scooter ! hour babee boy looks jest lik him ands i named em bama-harley in honer on his daddie ! i luvt him bettar thans any of tha uddar dancers evar did ands i wants his familee to meet thar lil brother ands i wants em ta meet his grand pappy & grant ma ! ware can i find em at ? help me pleese !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Triana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skanky"s Bar 55 min on a feather 44
Baby Died After Days on Swing Wed rea todd 3
Curt Fox (Nov '10) Jul 26 Bill 6
News American Shingle Complaints: The Number Of Peop... (Aug '10) Jul 25 Sharon Christian 70
Lauren Morrison Jul 24 Awww no 9
single men (Apr '12) Jul 23 smebber frumdahood 24
News Pro-life group brings street-preaching to Hunts... Jul 23 Hard working Joe 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Triana Mortgages