fire Kent Scott
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
woodland

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2010
I've been reading several posts of how folks in this town are fed up with the coaching abilities of Kent Scott. Lets see how many folks actually want things to change.

Union Star, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2010
I agree he needs to be fired as football coach as well as firing Lumley as girls basketball coach!!!!
Scott

Medina, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2010
I vote to fire both of you as fans of Peabody.
woodland

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2010
Scott is the absolute worst football coach I have ever seen. He has never learned you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. I saddens me to watch him yell at these boys. There are other ways to win. He will never go any further than where he is right now. He doesn't have what it takes to be successful. He has a know it all attitude, and nobody cares for that. With the exception of the Trenton school district. Are they are too stupid to know any better. FIRE HIM
Scott

Medina, TN

#5 Oct 16, 2010
Too late, you are fired.
whatawhimp

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2010
woodland wrote:
Scott is the absolute worst football coach I have ever seen. He has never learned you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. I saddens me to watch him yell at these boys. There are other ways to win. He will never go any further than where he is right now. He doesn't have what it takes to be successful. He has a know it all attitude, and nobody cares for that. With the exception of the Trenton school district. Are they are too stupid to know any better. FIRE HIM
Coaches yell at the kids they coach. you might want to get used to it or stop watching athletics. get tough. thanks.
Scott

Medina, TN

#7 Oct 16, 2010
woodland wrote:
Does it make you feel important to trash someone on a message board?
Scott

Medina, TN

#8 Oct 16, 2010
woodland wrote:
What is your record as a high school football coach?
Scott

Medina, TN

#9 Oct 16, 2010
Btw, my first name is Scott.
woodland

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2010
May sound like trash to you, but its truth to us
whatawhimp

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2010
woodland wrote:
May sound like trash to you, but its truth to us
hahaha yes. its truth to you who have NEVER had experience coaching a high school athletics team before or could possibly realize how hard it is. you make yourself sound stupid. we have two games left... nothing will be done before the end of the season so get the hell over it and support the team (which includes the coach) or dont. We (the Peabody fans with sense) will certainly not miss you a bit either way! ROLLLLLL TIDE!

Trenton, TN

#12 Oct 16, 2010
he should of been fired 3 years ago. and no matter what he thinks there is alot of people against him.
Scott

Medina, TN

#13 Oct 16, 2010
guest wrote:
he should of been fired 3 years ago. and no matter what he thinks there is alot of people against him.
Like most coaches, I doubt he worries that there are a lot of people against him. There are always people against you when you are a high school coach. If he is worried about that, then he would need to get out. During a game, you would think 11 sets of parents would be happy but with 50 kids on the team there are 40 sets of parents unhappy that their baby isn't out there.

3 years ago? Isn't that when Peabody went the second farthest in school history?
Go Tide

Hendersonville, NC

#14 Oct 16, 2010
Please read my post on the " foolsball coach " forum.
Scott

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2010
We really do have to get Kent Scott out. He's excessively foul mouthed and I think I speak for the rest of you when I say, we expect better than that from not only a leader and coach. But we expect more from someone who"CLAIMS" to be a Christian. His actions speak louder than his words. If we let him speak to our kids like that, then we should expect them to turn out like thugs. And shouldn't act surprised when they end up on the wrong end of the law. One thing always leads to another.
Scott

Medina, TN

#16 Oct 16, 2010
I will admit I am not around him I guess as much as you and others who say he is such a foul-mouthed person but I have never heard him curse.
Scott

Medina, TN

#17 Oct 16, 2010
Nice name change woodland. You never did give your real name.
woodland

United States

#18 Oct 16, 2010
Sorry I didn't do that on purpose. I thought I hit reply but it copied your screen name.
Melvin

Kenton, TN

#19 Oct 20, 2010
Scott, are you Coach Scott's personal bodyguard or are you really Coach Coach?? You sure do seem to be taking a lot of this stuff real personal?
Melvin

Kenton, TN

#20 Oct 20, 2010
Coach Scott I meant not Coach Coach. Sorry...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TIWF-Rasslin 14 hr MoveOUT 19
charles mathew "pure country powers/mat powers? 21 hr YEPYEP 1
fyi Fri Lol 3
Gravity Fri Dani 7
jennifer sims Fri sassy 12
tiwf (Sep '14) Feb 24 Daniel 6
Chris Medlin (Sep '10) Feb 23 Thats right 120

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance