Christmasville Rd. Crime Scene

Posted in the Trenton Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Resident

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2010
Anyone know what happened about 1:30 today--Christmasville Rd. blocked off for a crime scene all evening!

Since: Jan 10

dyer

#2 Feb 23, 2010
Resident wrote:
Anyone know what happened about 1:30 today--Christmasville Rd. blocked off for a crime scene all evening!
i heard it on my scanner. im pretty sure the dtf found a meth lab.
Resident

New Orleans, LA

#3 Feb 23, 2010
About 1:30 a deputy car was stopped behind a green blazer type car--this was about a mile after you turn off 45 by-pass. They were still there about 5:30
wondering

Ripley, TN

#4 Feb 23, 2010
does anybody know who it was? i heard it was a man named michael coleman!

dyer

#5 Feb 23, 2010
i havent heard any names. i know they called fire dept. i heard them say to close the road while they clean up the scene thats why i say it was a meth lab. if i hear anything else i will post.that green blazer type vehicle was drug task force.
honeybunn

Evansville, IN

#6 Feb 23, 2010
shane is his name
Resident

New Orleans, LA

#7 Feb 23, 2010
The green older model vehicle was the one in the road that the deputy was behind--it looked to me it was being searched. Whatever was going on this older model suv was the issue. This was not at any home or building--it was in the road on Christmasville rd.
Conscience

Bradford, TN

#8 Feb 23, 2010
anymore up dates ? It takes that long ?
wondering

Ripley, TN

#9 Feb 23, 2010
shane who??
amh

Columbia, SC

#10 Feb 23, 2010
william shane coffman, is his name.... not michael coleman.
whats up

Canonsburg, PA

#11 Feb 23, 2010
Is this the Shane Coffman that is like 38-39 yrs old?
roses are red

Cordova, TN

#12 Feb 23, 2010
that's too bad for shane, but maybe that's what it's gonna have to take to save his life. i know in the long run that is probably the only thing that's gonna save mine. it truly sucks to b an addict. i would'nt wish it on my worst enemy
Dang

Smyrna, TN

#13 Feb 24, 2010
That sucks to hear that about Shane!(He should be around 34-35) I figured he would be off of that shit by now. I feel for his family. And I'm glad that his sisters aren't like that!! Seems like that's all I ever hear about down there anymore.... meth addicts. My heart goes out to you folks. Wish you could find something more to do with your lives instead of throwing it all away on these horrible drugs. My prayers are with you.
Sabrina Coffman

Cordova, TN

#14 Feb 25, 2010
whats up wrote:
Is this the Shane Coffman that is like 38-39 yrs old?
his name is William Shane Coffman. We call him shane and i am is wife. He is 33 years old and has 2 childern by me. Alyssa Jade Coiffman is 5 years old and Logan Cole Coffman is 3 years old. yes it is horriable that this has happened but this is a life lesson and jail time is the only thing that is goning to make him realize that he has a family that truely cares about him. no matter what happens i will always be there for him. Please pray for our childern. because they are the true victims in this. They are the ones that suffers the most. Thanks to everyone that could pray for our family. Sincerly,Sabrina Coffman

dyer

#15 Feb 25, 2010
Sabrina Coffman wrote:
<quoted text>his name is William Shane Coffman. We call him shane and i am is wife. He is 33 years old and has 2 childern by me. Alyssa Jade Coiffman is 5 years old and Logan Cole Coffman is 3 years old. yes it is horriable that this has happened but this is a life lesson and jail time is the only thing that is goning to make him realize that he has a family that truely cares about him. no matter what happens i will always be there for him. Please pray for our childern. because they are the true victims in this. They are the ones that suffers the most. Thanks to everyone that could pray for our family. Sincerly,Sabrina Coffman
Bless your heart, sweetie. I will remember you and your family in my prayers.
HrlyRdr

Benton, KY

#16 Feb 25, 2010
Sabrina, I or my wife don't know you. We live in Paris and know first hand what this drug does to people. My wife tried it at a party and was hooked. After lots of heartache, she is clean after 2 years. I and the rest of the family stood by her and now she is her old self again. Don't give up on him. He needs you now more than ever. What makes people even want to try meth, I will never know. But like any other drug, it destroys you. Hang tight girl! You and your family are in our prayers!!
WTF

Milan, TN

#17 Mar 3, 2010
Sabrina, you need to stop buying those pseudo pills for him then at CVS!!! everybody sees you up there!
i know you do it

Ripley, TN

#18 Mar 3, 2010
stop all the pity shit..you were right in there with him doing all them drugs, stop trying to be a goody two shoes when you arent.. he got busted and you just happne to be elsewhere at the time..
mop

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Mar 3, 2010
Sabrina Coffman wrote:
<quoted text>his name is William Shane Coffman. We call him shane and i am is wife. He is 33 years old and has 2 childern by me. Alyssa Jade Coiffman is 5 years old and Logan Cole Coffman is 3 years old. yes it is horriable that this has happened but this is a life lesson and jail time is the only thing that is goning to make him realize that he has a family that truely cares about him. no matter what happens i will always be there for him. Please pray for our childern. because they are the true victims in this. They are the ones that suffers the most. Thanks to everyone that could pray for our family. Sincerly,Sabrina Coffman
I love u like a lil sister girl n I feel for u. Its a long hard road 2 go down n jackie has my number if u ever wanna talk n Ill keep u in my prayers
Deborah

Cordova, TN

#20 Mar 4, 2010
I am the mother of the wife.It has torn the intire family on both sides up. For those who want to judge them,but by the grace of god go I. Let thee without sin cast the first stone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Mcall 28 min H Town 1
Black guy on motorcycle 12 hr Guest 1
single and looking 14 hr agna 2
who is fooling with who? 14 hr agna 4
Beautiful Christian women? (Dec '14) Wed lol 4
Hobbs in Trenton (Jun '14) Wed Norman 75
Gibson co. Jail Wed SeptemberRain 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages