Chris

Trenton, TN

#1 Mar 4, 2013
I have been tanning at Cageman Gym and I just can't seem to get much from those tanning beds. Anyone else have this problem?
Prince Charming

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 5, 2013
well snow white you need to turn the timer up a little dumazz
lol

Kenton, TN

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Computer place on 45u bypass has some good ones:-) its under a lil construction at this time but paul is a nice guy. They r n the process of getting 2 more
Snowwhite

Trenton, TN

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Prince Charming wrote:
well snow white you need to turn the timer up a little dumazz
Ummm.... Dumbazz, it's set for 20 minutes. And I've been called many things in my life but SNOW WHITE has never been one if them. I can tell you have no idea who you're talking to. BAHAHAHA! Talking about DUMBAZZ!
hmm

Trenton, TN

#5 Mar 6, 2013
lol wrote:
Computer place on 45u bypass has some good ones:-) its under a lil construction at this time but paul is a nice guy. They r n the process of getting 2 more
Are they open right now? Or closed for construction?
not

Kenton, TN

#6 Mar 6, 2013
He still has 3 beds i think hes using. Hes just putting up walls for the others. Yea hes still open. Right beside the party shop and liquor store. N that corner

Trenton, TN

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Are they open on Saturdays?
Cinderella

Trenton, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2013
I love the Cageman Gym! They have 2 lay down beds and one stand up. I love the stand up. Only 10 mins and your done and don't have to lay in puddle of sweat. I have gotten very dark. I also work out there so when I get there, if there is a wait on the beds, I just jump on my workout while I wait. They also have a sauna which is just awesome to relax in and sweat off pounds and stress.
yup

Kenton, TN

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Open on saturday for sure just not positive when he closes. Think he opens at 10 all week and sat too if i remember correctly
Tina

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2013
yup wrote:
Open on saturday for sure just not positive when he closes. Think he opens at 10 all week and sat too if i remember correctly
if you knew anything about it you would know its a 24 hr establishment!!
Wrong one

Trenton, TN

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>if you knew anything about it you would know its a 24 hr establishment!!
She is referring to Paul Bradley's place on the bypass.
yup

Kenton, TN

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Yes i was thank u for clarifying that
phone number?

Trenton, TN

#13 Mar 10, 2013
What's the number to the place on the highway?
The Cageman Gym

Jackson, TN

#15 Mar 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
I have been tanning at Cageman Gym and I just can't seem to get much from those tanning beds. Anyone else have this problem?
We haven't had anyone who doesn't get good results, all the bulbs in all the tanning beds and stand up were changed a few months ago. Maybe you need to use different tanning lotion but it seems you had rather advertise for someone else...so good luck....
Quick Tan

Trenton, TN

#16 Mar 11, 2013
The Cageman Gym wrote:
<quoted text>We haven't had anyone who doesn't get good results, all the bulbs in all the tanning beds and stand up were changed a few months ago. Maybe you need to use different tanning lotion but it seems you had rather advertise for someone else...so good luck....
You know you can't please everyone. You have a great gym, I love it there! Nothing wrong with your beds or excercise equipment. I'm grateful to have a 24 hour gym in our town. Especially one with all that you offer. Keep up the good work!
The Cageman Gym

Marble Falls, TX

#17 Mar 11, 2013
Quick Tan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you can't please everyone. You have a great gym, I love it there! Nothing wrong with your beds or excercise equipment. I'm grateful to have a 24 hour gym in our town. Especially one with all that you offer. Keep up the good work!
Thank you...
Get fit

Humboldt, TN

#18 Mar 27, 2013
Any updates on this place?
Gym

Rowlett, TX

#19 Mar 27, 2013
Nice place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BeenThere is a liar 4 hr THE REAL SAM 12
Looking for father...Michael Sanders 7 hr tammy 17
looking for an old friend 7 hr mike 6
my weed is too potent 8 hr pappy 1
Strange Lights in Sky May 6th 8 hr angel 5
tent lady 8 hr little john 3
rha (Feb '15) 8 hr spaceman 9

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance