Who do you support in the County Mayo...

Who do you support in the County Mayor's

Created by Election Time on Feb 19, 2010

420 votes

Click on an option to vote

Kenny Flowers

Lynn Cole

Tommy Price

Tim Lucky

Tom Witherspoon

Mark Renfroe

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ttown

Collierville, TN

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Who are theses people?
Chris J

Collierville, TN

#2 Feb 20, 2010
Never heard of them.
PoonSlayer

Stuttgart, Germany

#3 Feb 21, 2010
I use to work with Tom Witherspoon...pretty stand up guy
Spoon

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2010
TOM WITHERSPOON ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! SPOON FOR COUNTY MAYOR!!!!!!!!
Chris J

Collierville, TN

#5 Feb 21, 2010
Do all these guys work for the County now?
Chris J

Collierville, TN

#6 Feb 22, 2010
Found out today that a lot of these guys are on the County Commission. I also hear the Witherspoon guy has no exsperience. Or at least not in an elected office. However everybody seems to be in agreement he is a nice guy.

Somebody told me the Lucky guy was on TV talking about raising taxes!(mark him off my list)

Anyone have any information on these other guys?
Dishwasher

Smyrna, TN

#7 Feb 24, 2010
Is there going to be a fourm for us to see and speak to these folks?
Sandi

Kenton, TN

#8 Feb 24, 2010
PoonSlayer wrote:
I use to work with Tom Witherspoon...pretty stand up guy
If some guy with the handle "Poonslayer" is for him, then I'm voting for someone else and I don't even know the guy! Dude, do you know how offensive that is to women or do you even care? What would your mother think?
2cents

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2010
How many people r running for mayor anyways? I know of one man that is but never heard of Tom.
Mike

Martin, TN

#10 Mar 15, 2010
Anybody but Renfroe. Is there anything he won't run for. Just wants a government job. Plus he's getting a divorce and trying to hide it until after the election. What a class act.
Red

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 18, 2010
If they were not born in raised in Gibson County then they should be disqualified. That being said none of them are worth $81,000.00 a year. Take someone with experience, that was born and raised here that would do the job for $50,000.00 (or less)then I'll vote for that man or woman but these candidates are all licking their teeth at the money cushy benefits.
voter

New Orleans, LA

#12 Mar 18, 2010
Red wrote:
If they were not born in raised in Gibson County then they should be disqualified. That being said none of them are worth $81,000.00 a year. Take someone with experience, that was born and raised here that would do the job for $50,000.00 (or less)then I'll vote for that man or woman but these candidates are all licking their teeth at the money cushy benefits.
From what I understand all elected officials salaries are state mandated, I do agree 81,000 is alot especially if they don't do anymore than the one that's in there now does.
James

Burbank, CA

#13 Mar 18, 2010
We have one that doesn't live here. How many running don't live here or were not originally from here? I agree with voter, 81,000 is shameful for someone who is going do little more than running around yelling "Jobs, Jobs, low taxes".
Jess

London, UK

#14 Mar 23, 2010
Mike wrote:
Anybody but Renfroe. Is there anything he won't run for. Just wants a government job. Plus he's getting a divorce and trying to hide it until after the election. What a class act.
That's no seceret. He's a nut anyway.
Wondering Gal

Netherlands

#15 Mar 28, 2010
Would any of these candidates submit to an audit? I mean one going back at least five years. If not, strike them off the list.

Since: Mar 10

Knoxville, TN

#16 Mar 28, 2010
Lynn Cole - Straight up guy, who successfully run his own business for years. He's a man you can at least go and have an intelligent conversation with.
GO LYNN
Taxslave

Netherlands

#17 Mar 29, 2010
halfdog wrote:
Lynn Cole - Straight up guy, who successfully run his own business for years. He's a man you can at least go and have an intelligent conversation with.
GO LYNN
I bet he doesn't use Momma & Daddy's money to fund his campaigns either. Unlike somebody else on this list.
just wondering

Sevierville, TN

#18 Mar 29, 2010
halfdog wrote:
GO LYNN
Are you referring to Petrocover?
TERRIFIC

United States

#19 Mar 29, 2010
LYNN COLE all THE WAY HE'S IS EXCELLENT IN EVERYTHING HE DO! JOB WELL DONE LYNN! THUMBS DOWN TO BURRIS! HE WAS A GREAT BAND TEACHER OMG HE WAS AWESOME BUT NOW THAT HE'S MAYOR I SEE A WHOLE TOTALLY DIFFERENT MAN!! GO LYNN
Bandmom

London, UK

#20 Mar 30, 2010
Taxslave wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he doesn't use Momma & Daddy's money to fund his campaigns either. Unlike somebody else on this list.
They might can buy his campaign(s) but they can't buy our votes now can they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hampton Inn 46 min guest 10
Girls in the silver Pontic 3 hr Yea I said it 2
Milan football 3 hr Bullet Man 2
crooked gibson 4 hr Wildcat Willie 11
debit card fees at court house Thu Cheetoh 5
Looking for father...Michael Sanders Wed Desperate for men 6
Dr.Harris Foot doc Tue Nice guy 4

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance