HaveALittleMercy

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Maybe instead of judging and butting into my family's business, you could all just leave it alone and let Darlene get the help she's trying to get. Everyone makes mistakes, as I'm sure you know. As I'm sure you all have made, don't pretend like you haven't. Yes, she's endangered lives. Yes, she's made plenty of poor choices. Don't be so self-righteous as to pretend your life is rainbows and lollipops. What matters at this point is that she understands now the negative impact of her decisions. I happen to know that yes, she only did 5 days of rehab, but she's STILL sober 2 weeks later and trying to make her life better one day at a time- the only way a person can. Hats off to you, Doolie, and to everyone else, maybe there's a reason you don't know what you're talking about.
good for her

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

HaveALittleMercy wrote:
Maybe instead of judging and butting into my family's business, you could all just leave it alone and let Darlene get the help she's trying to get. Everyone makes mistakes, as I'm sure you know. As I'm sure you all have made, don't pretend like you haven't. Yes, she's endangered lives. Yes, she's made plenty of poor choices. Don't be so self-righteous as to pretend your life is rainbows and lollipops. What matters at this point is that she understands now the negative impact of her decisions. I happen to know that yes, she only did 5 days of rehab, but she's STILL sober 2 weeks later and trying to make her life better one day at a time- the only way a person can. Hats off to you, Doolie, and to everyone else, maybe there's a reason you don't know what you're talking about.
This post makes more sense than any of the others. This is the first time I've posted but felt compelled to after reading this one. We DO all make mistakes and I have made my share. She deserves a break just like we all do and I am happy to hear she's making wonderful progress. We are in this world to help each other through it the best that we can and not beat each other down at every turn. It just makes you UGLY when you hurt others. Hold her up and help her.
Mercy

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

Yeah we all make mistakes but we try to learn from them. If she wanted to learn from her mistake she would still be in rehab! She just thinks that since she is friends with the Judges in this County that she can do as she pleases. Looks like she just might be right, huh Judges!
wan

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Angel, I couldnt say that any better than that and for people who knows her would agree also. God will take care of her and He loves her as well. Thanks Angel for speaking up!
Angel M wrote:
NO!!! She did not do it on purpose. I have known Darlene all my life. And that would be almost 40 yrs. As someone stated earlier she has a huge heart. She suffers, as do millions of other people, from a disease called ADDICTION. i realize there are many of you who will trash my post and continue to talk bad about her. Thats ok b/c all you are doing is showing just how small minded and stupid you are. She did a stupid thing....that does not make her stupid. I know we all have tragic events in all our lives. She has had many....way more than alot of people. More than me, thats for sure. She is the type of person,regardless of her dependence on alcohol, that will do anything for anybody...even strangers. I dont know what is going to happen to her as far as the legal system goes. But her boss is not pressing charges on her...dont know about what the state will do. so that shows what he thinks of her...same as i do. and her legal problems are none of my business or yours. I just know i love her and i hope and pray she will get the help she needs. I pray she looks up to God and holds on to Him. B/c only God and her can give her peace, healing, and give her her life back. That is my prayer and it should be all of yours. Dont trash her...im sure you have or have had a loved one trapped by addiction. Maybe you yourself are. Dont throw stones....there are things in your life that you are not proud of and would not want it put on topix. Thank you. Doolie I love you!!!
HOT ROD

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

wan wrote:
Angel, I couldnt say that any better than that and for people who knows her would agree also. God will take care of her and He loves her as well. Thanks Angel for speaking up! <quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Anq4wdZc2Ow&feature=relat ed yea Trenton
kelly S

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

are they good lawyers? heard brandon was
Hmmmmm

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

i heard the whole family is nothing but drunks and junkies! let someone that doesn't have the pull with the legal system get caught and they get the book thrown at them i think when it comes to drinking and driving regardless of who you are or who you know you should be punished to the fullest extent of the law! wonder if she's ever lost anyone to a drunk driver? OBVIOUSLY NOT!
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

U all need to quit hatin, u act like u never done nothing stupid.
come on

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

do you not realize that she drives drunk on a daily basis and the shes very lucky she hasn't killed somebody! Stupid and a mistake is when you do it once or twice, but when you continue to do it for years and years, get real!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Skid Mark wrote:
I heard she hit that building so hard Robert Kinton s%@t his bed and fell out in the floor!
Did it scare him so bad he fell off his wallet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

hawaii wrote:
well the deputies on the scene said she was drunk and u could smell the alcohol and im sure that is the truth...she cant even go to pay respect to the funeral homes of loved ones without smelling of liquor and that is pretty low down in my opinion and some real way to show YOUR RESPECT IF U ASK ME....
Is she hot?
come on

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

OMG! are you kidding or do you just not know who your talking about!!!!!LMFAO
y make excuses

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Hit the gas instead of the break,that is so easy to do! I see drivers doing it every day one right after another.they are just so close together.I think they should put the break on the passenger side so drivers like Darlenne can keep from being so confused..give us a break that is no excuse at all!
Addiction is not a disease its a choice you have made by continouis use.If you want you can stop drinking anytime.I know I thought I was an addict at one time,I wasnt I was just weak.Now I am strong by my own mind to quit for the sake of my family and others.If she has no respect for anyone she want quit her ignorance,and yes I said ignorance.She is ignorant to drink and drive.If you make excuses for her ,your just an ignorant!
Wake up fools

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Seriously.. why the hell are people defending a known drunk who could have killed someone when she plowed into that building?
Sweet person or now, she's a damn Lush & a danger to her self and others. Coddling her & claiming " Oh everyone makes mistakes" is NOT helping her. & the "mind your own business" people.. Well having a booze guzzling woman behind the wheel of a 2 to 3 ton vehicle that could harm other people including my loved ones is my damn business! She needs bitch slapped with reality. Lock her ass up, sober her up, then get her help. And hopefully soon before she ends up killing someone next time!
DooDah

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Angel M wrote:
NO!!! She did not do it on purpose. I have known Darlene all my life. And that would be almost 40 yrs. As someone stated earlier she has a huge heart. She suffers, as do millions of other people, from a disease called ADDICTION. i realize there are many of you who will trash my post and continue to talk bad about her. Thats ok b/c all you are doing is showing just how small minded and stupid you are. She did a stupid thing....that does not make her stupid. I know we all have tragic events in all our lives. She has had many....way more than alot of people. More than me, thats for sure. She is the type of person,regardless of her dependence on alcohol, that will do anything for anybody...even strangers. I dont know what is going to happen to her as far as the legal system goes. But her boss is not pressing charges on her...dont know about what the state will do. so that shows what he thinks of her...same as i do. and her legal problems are none of my business or yours. I just know i love her and i hope and pray she will get the help she needs. I pray she looks up to God and holds on to Him. B/c only God and her can give her peace, healing, and give her her life back. That is my prayer and it should be all of yours. Dont trash her...im sure you have or have had a loved one trapped by addiction. Maybe you yourself are. Dont throw stones....there are things in your life that you are not proud of and would not want it put on topix. Thank you. Doolie I love you!!!
No it doesnt make her stupid that she an addict, It make you stupid for defending her as an addict instead of confronting her to get help. Your defense of your friend is noble, but harmful. Your showing sympathy for her actions just gives her the the comfort and acceptance she needs to make her believe what she is doing is ok. If you are truly her friend, you will wake up, confront her, tell her she gets help or you walk away & stick to that.
Think about it, if she would have killed someone this time would you be defending her actions? Would you be able to have that on your conscience? Well be ready for it, cause if she dont get help, it's going to happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Is she hot?
Thank u

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Doodad. THANK YOU! I am so sick of people saying how sorry they feel for her! Do you people not know she has back stabbed every one of you at some point!
old drunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

HaveALittleMercy wrote:
Wow, I am really impressed!!!!! 5 whole days of rehab and she has not had a drink in 2 weeks!!!!! Will wonders never cease. Shit, I have a dog that has not had a drink of alcohol for over 10 years!!!! Even the frigging dog knows that alcohol is gonna screw you up, lol. Now when there is a mother and daughter or a father and son or maybe, just maybe the whole family between the front of her car and the building, folks would quit making excuses for her. She is a drunk, but even worse than being a drunk, she is a very dangerous drunk. Now with her connections there is no doubt in my mind she will get off with little or no repercussions. That will be a shame, but that is life when you have the connections. The end results is that she will continue to be a closet drunk, people will continue to make excuses for her, and sooner or later she will either kill herself or someone else.
Come on

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

She's already got out light with only paying half the bail that other people pay! Can you say thank Judge!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Trenton Forum right now

Search the Trenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 29 min WTSenior 123,814
Ice-The Redneck Kryptonite 56 min Louie douie 8
Expeditions 2 hr Chief view 7
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 hr C Clark 58,235
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr C Clark 8,463
Candidate forum 5 hr thewrightsruff 30
Officer Lancaster 8 hr Improper Display 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Trenton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Trenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE