“all is fair in love and war”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 11, 2011
what's the deal with this stuff?
Someone

Puryear, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2011
oh you mean the stuff they are selling to ppl and claiming its a safe alternative to weed? yea its bull... the packaging even says its not for human consumption and they are not to be held responsible for anything that happens if you dont use it properly. DONT SMOKE IT THIS STUFF IS BAD FOR YOU! the government needs to just go ahead and legalize marijuana. Seriously they can sell shit that kills your liver and lungs on top of giving you multiple types of cancers yet they wont let ppl kill their brain cells. if you ask me i think they should legalize marijuana and ban cigarrettes.

Since: Apr 10

gibson county

#3 Mar 21, 2011
ive smoked it it tastes like crap but man was i higher than a hippie in a 747 but if your a big pot head i dont think it will effect you much but its worth a try just once im not saying im for marijuana but this stuff is a great alternative to it
Doo Doo Brown

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 23, 2011
OOOHHH Brother!! This shit will be a distant memory as will those , cough, "bath salts" you freaks have been buying.
WAKE UP, SOBER UP!!! If you put half as much effort into American Society as you do to, well to be fair, herbal incense and bath salts,( read here to get freaking high)Then half of the shit you bitch about wouldn't even happen!
Now I will duck, at the fear of being hit by "Flying Herbal incense Burning devices"
Just buy a Vicks inhaler, crack it open and chew on the pellet.Atleast, you guys make inmates sound normal.

“all is fair in love and war”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 24, 2011
i heard about people doing the bath salt thing. ARE THEY CRAZY?! i would have never thought people would go so low.
Weed Man

Kenton, TN

#6 Mar 25, 2011
Yea man I mean really dude whats wrong with these folks man? Just smoke the real thing you know. Weed aint never hurt noone I smoke the stuff like several times a day you know and i feel just fine. I like use it to like mellow out and stuff. It should be legalize and stuff you know I mean really its just a shame that you cant buy the stuff legal you know/? I love grass man.
Anonymous

Jackson, TN

#7 Apr 10, 2011
i have smoked it ....it is great i get higher than life its self lol i am now its the PULSE ULTRA thats got me hooked lol
WHATS REALLY GOING ON??

Jackson, TN

#8 Oct 4, 2011
I ain't sure what I'm smoking but I like it!! If they don't want us smoking this then they need to legalize weed! I mean, we are gonna smoke! This is legal....Fix that problem... If it's all that dangerous?? Give us weed!! And dont nobody out there start preaching the evils of weed, cause there aint none!! Your approval is not necessary!! Now, all I am saying is... People are gonna smoke whatever is legal... I would much rather walk into the Party Shop and legally buy some weed. But because of our government, I can't do that. But I CAN walk in there and purchase this legally, so that's what I do?! Ain't breaking no Laws... Ain't bothering you or nobody else, so what's the problem? You choose not to smoke it, we choose to smoke the shit out of it and that's bout all there is to say bout that... K?

Trenton, TN

#9 Oct 5, 2011
You people are aweful. Keep killing yourselves instead of being effective and productive citizens.
Metoo

United States

#10 Oct 5, 2011
Synthetic weed is illegal now in Tennessee.
Right n Wrong

Jackson, TN

#11 Oct 5, 2011
Well, they sure sell the hell out of it legally at the Party Shop in our town. Nobody said it was synthetic weed either. It's HERBAL incense. This stuff IS legal and will get you stoned!!
Metoo

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2011
Synthetic weed, herbal incense, it is still against the law as of July 2011.
Metoo

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2011
dddaaayyyuuummm

Martin, TN

#14 Oct 5, 2011
people abuse it. IT ISNT MEANT TO BE SMOKED! INCENSE, not tobacco or anything like that. IDIOTS make this stuff seem bad
Metoo

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2011
Besides, why smoke that crap when real weed is better. Drug testing is no issue if you know how to pass. So that excuse is lame.
Xweedman

Somerset, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2011
Weed is better? maybe some of the stuff grown for medical in one of the weed friendly states is better , but i have yet to have seen any weed where you can take 2 pulls and be on cloud 9 and still pass a drug test the next day. And i have smoked pot for 25+ years. lets face it, incense is a viable alternative to weed. besides ,the blacks are in control of the weed now and quite frankly i would rather deal with Legit foreign owned stores than blacks and The LAW.

BUT,
It does taste like ShIt!
HELP!!!!

Jackson, TN

#17 Oct 9, 2011
I just got done smoking the last I had and my only complaint with it is the place in Trenton that sells it is not open late enough on Sundays!! I've been out for about 15 minutes and I'm already tripping!! I have to wait til TOMORROW to get some!! Ahhh.... Come on Party Shop Dude... Stay open later on Sundays for us?? We love you man, you're a good dude!! Everybody go to the Party Shop in Trenton and try this store out. They got all kinds of cool stuff!! Love the staff too! Great people!! Just need a few extra hours on Sunday. Lol.
Faux News

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#18 Oct 11, 2011
Guest wrote:
You people are aweful. Keep killing yourselves instead of being effective and productive citizens.
Some use weed, some use booze, some use religion. All destroy your brain.
me thats who

Brighton, TN

#19 Oct 11, 2011
It is all like half price in the stores in Jackson, check it out... You are paying too much
jack

Medina, TN

#20 Oct 20, 2011
what stores in jackson?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dover auto repair in humboldt (Jan '16) 1 hr Mechanic 11
The Church at Sugar Creek 2 hr Child of God 11
Duncans 5 hr 726aby 1
Who drives the black ford truck with the rims a... 19 hr captain obv 2
If Morris Loses Tuesday He Will Back Chuck Arnold (May '14) 23 hr Inthwno 42
Darrell Bell (Oct '16) Fri Full term 169
Mayor Thu Linda criag 1

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance