Drivers suck in Trenton

Drivers suck in Trenton

Posted in the Trenton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
New Guy

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2012
I just moved here a few months ago and one thing that I've realized since I've been here is that people here can't drive to save their lives. People don't know when it's their turn to go at a 4-way stop, they never dive the 45 mph speed limit, they alway pull out in front of people making them slam on their breaks and they don't know what "right on red" means. This morning I was taking my kids to school and some lady with pink hair in a red sports car damn near ran me off the road because she was in my lane as I was going around a curve. People in Trenton Learn How To Dive!!! Please!!!
dumb dumb

Jackson, TN

#2 Sep 6, 2012
Dive? Come on now.
F uckinYankee

Martin, TN

#3 Sep 6, 2012
if you dont like the way we drive then f uck you and go back to your northern state with your pop and all that other stuff you dumb yankees do. F uck you and get out of our town.
guest

Jackson, TN

#4 Sep 6, 2012
New Guy wrote:
I just moved here a few months ago and one thing that I've realized since I've been here is that people here can't drive to save their lives. People don't know when it's their turn to go at a 4-way stop, they never dive the 45 mph speed limit, they alway pull out in front of people making them slam on their breaks and they don't know what "right on red" means. This morning I was taking my kids to school and some lady with pink hair in a red sports car damn near ran me off the road because she was in my lane as I was going around a curve. People in Trenton Learn How To Dive!!! Please!!!
Dive? I know it's been raining last couple of days but I don't think there's enough water for anyone to dive. What's diving got to do with knowing how to drive? Was you driving your car into a pool? I guess it gives new meaning to the definition of carpool
curious guest

Bradford, TN

#5 Sep 6, 2012
F uckinYankee wrote:
if you dont like the way we drive then f uck you and go back to your northern state with your pop and all that other stuff you dumb yankees do. F uck you and get out of our town.
..........do you need a dictionary to learn more than profanity words; did it say where the person moved here from........or did you make an erroneous assumption?...Florida, Canada or Utah ???......does not make a yankee?
Hope for you

Gadsden, TN

#6 Sep 8, 2012
She's from Mississippi. She moved here because she wanted to live in an area that supported the union during the Civil War. Since most all of West Tn. were union she thought it might work but guess not.
really

Memphis, TN

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Hope for you wrote:
She's from Mississippi. She moved here because she wanted to live in an area that supported the union during the Civil War. Since most all of West Tn. were union she thought it might work but guess not.
Go back to school! You sure don't know history.
Eddie P

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to school! You sure don't know history.
Thank you for your excellent contribution to the subject. Idiot.
Eddie P

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2012
F uckinYankee wrote:
if you dont like the way we drive then f uck you and go back to your northern state with your pop and all that other stuff you dumb yankees do. F uck you and get out of our town.
With such darling little farts like you about the place, no wonder that Trenton is only a little greasy spot in the road where good folk are conspicuous by their absence.
LOL

Trenton, NJ

#10 Nov 21, 2012
There is no 45mph speed limit in the city of trenton dumba$$ its 25mph unless you are in the highway or going up towards ewing or hamilton I see who cant drive the author of the whole complaint LOL!
nope

Abernathy, TX

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Speed limit is 45 on the bypass and 31 almost everywhere else.
Wow lol

Humboldt, TN

#13 Nov 22, 2012
LOL wrote:
There is no 45mph speed limit in the city of trenton dumba$$ its 25mph unless you are in the highway or going up towards ewing or hamilton I see who cant drive the author of the whole complaint LOL!
This guy lol
trenton jim

Trenton, TN

#14 Nov 22, 2012
i agree 100% ive been around here all my life. its always been this way, and with the population getting older, its going to get worse
trenton jim

Trenton, TN

#15 Nov 22, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to school! You sure don't know history.
Gibson county had the highest number of union army volunteers than anywhere in west tn.

http://www.tngenweb.org/civilwar/usacav/usa7c...

you don't know your history.
Yep they can not drive

Beech Bluff, TN

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Back to the subject. Why the hell do all these idiots think its ok to pull 2 car lengths into the 4 way by food rite. I saw 4 cars have to back up the other day so a semi could turn because someone pulled halfway into the intersection before they stopped. STOP at the sign people.
i do know

Memphis, TN

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Most of the Union supporters were from East TN not West TN.
i do know

Memphis, TN

#18 Nov 22, 2012
And by the way, what do our drivers have to do with the Civil War?? lol
bryan

Brighton, TN

#19 Dec 4, 2012
i do know wrote:
And by the way, what do our drivers have to do with the Civil War?? lol
Right! Lmao
I get on here every once in a while to laugh. I agree with ppl not knowing how to drive. There was another wreck at lexington and armory this morning. Need this road widened.
Dexter

United States

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Drivers SUCK everywhere! Where you been hiding, you dipstick?
Cliff

United States

#21 Dec 4, 2012
Hope for you wrote:
She's from Mississippi. She moved here because she wanted to live in an area that supported the union during the Civil War. Since most all of West Tn. were union she thought it might work but guess not.
The posters name is "New Guy" so who are you talking about when you say that "she" is from Mississippi?? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gibson co jail 44 min dumb 4
Gas Company Jul 25 guest 28
Trenton milfs?? Jul 24 You know 8
Hobbs plant mgr is a total jerk (Aug '14) Jul 23 Mark 16
Trenton police chief affair? Jul 21 jimmy 9
blake stoots (Nov '11) Jul 20 Really 9
Short skirts at church Jul 19 jimmy dale 6

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages