jus wondering

Cottage Grove, TN

#1 Mar 30, 2012
what has he been up to? been a while since i seen him and just worried and all. anyone know how to get in touch with him?
good luck

Savannah, TN

#2 Mar 30, 2012
you might ask his mom i don't think you will get anyone to tell you anything on here most ppl get on here to trash talk others but it's odd that you would look on here if you're his friend like i said most ppl want to trash talk ppl.
jus wondering

Cottage Grove, TN

#3 Mar 30, 2012
i am a old buddy of his. been a lil bit since talked to him and i don't know his mom. i don't know anything bad on the guy, just wonder if he was still around
whatever

Ripley, TN

#4 Mar 30, 2012
If you know Trent, then you would know his Mom
Really

Collierville, TN

#5 May 8, 2012
Trent is a good guy just can't stay out of the bars and away from the alcohol. Needs to grow up!
Really

Collierville, TN

#6 May 8, 2012
seriously

Hazel, KY

#7 May 20, 2012
Really wrote:
seriously
he works in trenton ....
I know him

Englewood, CO

#8 Jun 18, 2012
He is a snitch
Shane

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2012
Umm, I don't know who you are, "I know him", but you are mistaken. The %#*hole he was with is the snitch. You need to get your facts straight.
I know

Englewood, CO

#10 Jul 2, 2012
he got out of all of it. No charges
know him very well its me

Hazel, KY

#11 Jul 2, 2012
i didn't get out of it without charges wish i did. but glad yall are so worried with me being that so yall will let me be it ruined my life and hope some of yall learn before to late to get out of that lifestyle. but for you to worry bout my charges i'm guessing not going to get out anytime soon. i got two years probation just so you know what your talking bout i know next time your at it and got your "friends" there
lettergirl

United States

#12 Jul 3, 2012
I like ole Trent y'all just leave him alone. Everybody has their own set of problems y'all have no right to judge his y'all are no better than him. Grow up people.
wondering

Humboldt, TN

#13 Jul 21, 2012
trent u still banging tina? or did u wise up.
youknow

Collierville, TN

#14 Jul 24, 2012
Tina who?
known him forever

Murray, KY

#15 Aug 1, 2012
i know that topix is a bad place to get info but i seen his name up here and have to say that he is not a snitch must have a different guy. he trusted the wrong people and is learning the hard way. now i have not heard any good things said bout the jeff guy. but not here to bash him. and as for his personal life if so interested in it why not ask him and not get on here? i'm sure he would gladly let you know. i wish you the best of luck trent and hope you beat probation and the diease you have god bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blonde with red durango 4 hr 6 pack 1
babysitting. 7 hr confused 13
Kellie(theycallmebarbie) (Mar '14) 8 hr Curly 117
Mayor Spoon's lady friend Sat Guest 40
Newman and Webb (Sep '11) Fri true story 15
Sidewalks on High Street (Oct '13) Fri ANOMYMUS 42
Chris Anderson Jan 23 gossip is so wrong 5
Trenton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Trenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?