First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Gutsy

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
The boys that are supposed to be stopping drugs in the city are pathetic! They just had a "so called drug bust" in Trenton and can you believe NOT ONE of the people they arrested actually are the DOPE DEALERS???? Why????? Are they afraid to get them , or are they being paid off??? I and many others KNOW WHO the people are......TONY IF YOU KNOW WHY AREN'T YOU DOING YOUR JOB??!? WHY ????
Good2all

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Will Sanders, attention!!! Why haven't you and your boys brought down the big gambling house in Trenton???? YOU just might find a large amount of DRUGS????? But that might be too much like right, huh???? Memphis is going to EMBARASS you and MORE!!!!
hello

Marble Falls, TX

#3 Jan 10, 2013
If u know so much why don't u go work with dtf to get these ppl brought to justice instead if posting stuff on here? Will sanders has an office phone u can call andu talk directly to him. Dtf has their own number too. Honestly dont think any of them read what ppl post on topix about other individuals. If u have serious concerns and solid evidence then do ur part as a citizen and stop talkin and do something!!!
Jut

Liberty Hill, TX

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Bunch of the illegal poker players were arrested a couple of years ago. Some of them were city councilmen, former school principals, etc. Funny how that never made the Herald Gazette paper! All charges were dropped and not another word was heard of it!
Good2all

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2013
To HELLO,,,,,Will Sanders already knows jerk!!! The whole post is WHY do they choose to. Ignore it???? YOU are probably one of the sorry ass members of that MICKEY MOUSE club! Why in the heck would I CALL and TELL THEM , when they get paid, Do YOU GET THAT,,,,,PAID to DO JUST THAT???? An internal investigation will might just answer that question....WHY?? Go bust some speeders or town drunks! Small town politics are pathetic!!!
Good2all

United States

#6 Jan 10, 2013
hello wrote:
If u know so much why don't u go work with dtf to get these ppl brought to justice instead if posting stuff on here? Will sanders has an office phone u can call andu talk directly to him. Dtf has their own number too. Honestly dont think any of them read what ppl post on topix about other individuals. If u have serious concerns and solid evidence then do ur part as a citizen and stop talkin and do something!!!
. YOU ARE ON HERE READING THESE POSTS .... I CAN ONLY SPEAK MY OPINION... SERIOUS CONCERNS ARE TOO MUCH for DTF TO HANDLE OBVIOUSLY.
Good2all

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2013
LOOK OUT TRENTON..... SMALLTOWN CORRUPT CITY POLICE AND DRUG TASK FORCE IS UNDER THE MICROSCOPE!!
just wondering

AOL

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Good2all wrote:
LOOK OUT TRENTON..... SMALLTOWN CORRUPT CITY POLICE AND DRUG TASK FORCE IS UNDER THE MICROSCOPE!!
why not put fire investigators under that scope too too many fires happening to one person are going unnoticed and overlooked
hello

Copperas Cove, TX

#9 Jan 11, 2013
To good2all u dont sound good to anyone and fyi i am a recovering addict! So dont go jumping to conclusions. IF ALL U PPL CONTINUE TO TALK AND NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT UR NO BETTER THAN THE PPL U TALK ABOUT SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Talk is cheap
Good2all

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2013
The reason I don't sound good is because I speak the truth about this city's sorry police and so called DTF?? Well HELLO.....you choose to read and reply, so It is what it is, and what does you being a recovering addict have to do with any thing about this TOPIC? Pay attention, please!!!
Good2all

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2013
hello wrote:
To good2all u dont sound good to anyone and fyi i am a recovering addict! So dont go jumping to conclusions. IF ALL U PPL CONTINUE TO TALK AND NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT UR NO BETTER THAN THE PPL U TALK ABOUT SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Talk is cheap
. By the way, I have done something! When you can't go to your local police because of corruption, pay offs, etc. there are other options, if I offended you or friends "with the dept. " sorry! Pitiful not feeling safe to even call local police for help.
hello

Copperas Cove, TX

#12 Jan 11, 2013
R u high? U made a statement saying i was probably one of those sorry a$$ members of what u refer to as a mickey mouse club. I have been n the system and have paid my dues with no favors or habdouts. Makes me sick to read about how so many ppl"know" what's going on around here but noone does anything about it. Good luck with changing the world. U will need it. I take care of me and mine. Im done with all this "talk". Hope u get aomething done soon if all u say is true.
Good2all

Atlanta, TX

#13 Jan 11, 2013
hello wrote:
R u high? U made a statement saying i was probably one of those sorry a$$ members of what u refer to as a mickey mouse club. I have been n the system and have paid my dues with no favors or habdouts. Makes me sick to read about how so many ppl"know" what's going on around here but noone does anything about it. Good luck with changing the world. U will need it. I take care of me and mine. Im done with all this "talk". Hope u get aomething done soon if all u say is true.
. I am DEAD serious about this Topic. I can't change the world, but before I leave this world, Im making it my business to stop the small town politics that Will Sanders , those before him, the DTF (pathetic) and " others" are letting this dope coverup continue. I may get killed doing it, but it's a personal issue and I'm not stopping.
Raoul silva

Puryear, TN

#14 Jan 11, 2013
They ignore it because as long as its a problem they can claim to be fighting they don't have to spend their time catching chickens and getting cats out of trees.
Laughable

United States

#15 Jan 14, 2013
The reason they don't get the big ones right under their noses is because the pay offs would stop. It's an operation that goes past silly ass Will Sanders and Tony Harrison. I believe they are scared. Nick Milan is at the gambling house hself. I've got pictures, the FBI can see!
hello

Mineola, TX

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Sounds alot like the same person on almost all these posts to me. U may need some help. Medical help. All ur time seems to b consumed with doing a job u have no title for. And pictures? Were u there? Sounds fishy to me. Hope it works out soon. Just for ur personal interest in it all.
I KNOW

Alamo, TN

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Bubba Abbott is the biggest gambler of the city alderman. Bust him!!!
Laughable

United States

#18 Jan 14, 2013
hello wrote:
Sounds alot like the same person on almost all these posts to me. U may need some help. Medical help. All ur time seems to b consumed with doing a job u have no title for. And pictures? Were u there? Sounds fishy to me. Hope it works out soon. Just for ur personal interest in it all.
. Why do you care? You are definitely one of The Mickey Mouse/ Dumbo club or u wouldn't care! It's out of my hands now, so go blow!
hello

Mineola, TX

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Im glad u finally did something. Now maybe u can do ur job:-) That is if u even have one. Ppl pick ppl apart daily and judge them for wha.t they do or dont do. I would bet that majority do this for the simple fact if they look n the mirror they just may see who they really r. I personally know a couple of thr ppl u have named in ur lil accusations. Not all but r famaliar with the names and i can only say that i havent seen one of them comment or even acknowledge one potentially slanderous remark. Says a lil something to me n their defense. U know posting things about ppl that u cant prove is slander right? Im sure u do being that u r obviously all up n every section of the political business and cover ups n the lil town of mayberry.
Laughable

United States

#20 Jan 14, 2013
hello wrote:
Im glad u finally did something. Now maybe u can do ur job:-) That is if u even have one. Ppl pick ppl apart daily and judge them for wha.t they do or dont do. I would bet that majority do this for the simple fact if they look n the mirror they just may see who they really r. I personally know a couple of thr ppl u have named in ur lil accusations. Not all but r famaliar with the names and i can only say that i havent seen one of them comment or even acknowledge one potentially slanderous remark. Says a lil something to me n their defense. U know posting things about ppl that u cant prove is slander right? Im sure u do being that u r obviously all up n every section of the political business and cover ups n the lil town of mayberry.
. Shut up you freak, Are you the member of the Mickey Mouse club that wears women's lingerie under your uniform???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Agee Refused drug test 2 hr Guest 45
Waitress at Majestic 13 hr BeenThere 53
Darrell Bell 18 hr MoveOUT 148
newfoundland puppy 19 hr Guest 8
Looking for someone Tue Megan 6
Slim Tue Comprende 3
Classics from the past Dec 5 guest 4

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance