Is it good to say bad things about ot...

Is it good to say bad things about other people here?

Posted in the Trenton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wonderin

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2010
I have read lots of comments about persons and allegations about drug dealing, prostitutes, criminal activities, and all around "bad stuff" about them. I know you have probably read them, and maybe even wrote some of them too.

But let me ask you one thing:
Do the laws of libel and slander not apply to topix forums?

Answer: Yes, they do.

Read this....
"In addition, you agree to NOT use the Service to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable"

Which is on the Terms of Service..
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
that you agree to by posting here....

All the IP addresses are recorded by Topix. If you are wondering if anybody would file suit against you for doing any of the above, all you would have to do is make the comments and wait.

So, what do you think? Good idea or not?
lana from jackson

Puryear, TN

#2 Aug 14, 2010
I heard that a lawsuit to TOPHIX and the people that has posted ugly stuff on here might not be to happy. Also this is federal information. No need to hide behind false alias. It is to late. Just because you have not received anything yet, you can bet you will. What has already been posted is to late, but for your sake dont dig a deeper hole for yourselves. It is wrong to post under somebody else name. That carries a stiffer penalty. I just hope the people that has done wrong stuff on here has enough money and plenty of time to spend in federal jail.
lana from yorkville

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2010
there is no federal jail dumbass and will you PLEASE start spelling TOPIX right! if you need help with that it is ON THE TOP OF THIS PAGE!
TO lana from yorkiville

Bristol, TN

#4 Aug 14, 2010
Shut the hell up Brandie. The only one on here that is going to spend time in Federal Prison is you!
hooked on jack

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2010
lana from jackson wrote:
I heard that a lawsuit to TOPHIX and the people that has posted ugly stuff on here might not be to happy. Also this is federal information. No need to hide behind false alias. It is to late. Just because you have not received anything yet, you can bet you will. What has already been posted is to late, but for your sake dont dig a deeper hole for yourselves. It is wrong to post under somebody else name. That carries a stiffer penalty. I just hope the people that has done wrong stuff on here has enough money and plenty of time to spend in federal jail.
You spelled Topix wrong on the last post too! What is the deal?? It is clearly written on the top of every post and forum! HELLO....you little thief....can you not read??
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 15, 2010
All information on the internet is stored. 9-11 and the Patriot Act signed by President Bush saw to that. By the way this is not Brandie. We do have many thievies out here, are you one of them?
TheLegend

Miami, FL

#7 Aug 15, 2010
whatareyou wrote:
All information on the internet is stored. 9-11 and the Patriot Act signed by President Bush saw to that. By the way this is not Brandie. We do have many thievies out here, are you one of them?
you are a fool! if you can read all that then why cant you spell TOPIX correctly?
Shorty B

Bristol, TN

#8 Aug 15, 2010
I really needs ome hydros!
deputy from your town

Puryear, TN

#9 Aug 15, 2010
TheLegend wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a fool! if you can read all that then why cant you spell TOPIX correctly?
You look it up It can be spelled both ways

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 15, 2010
whatareyou wrote:
As a person that works in IT for the the Gov't you are right but with a major however. The information gathered is for intelligence purposes...I.E finding terrorists. The NSA could give two shakes about what people post on here. So unless you are a terrorist you are pretty safe. You guys slay me with the big brother stuff. The gov't doesn't employ enough people to even look at crap like this.
deputy from your town

Puryear, TN

#12 Aug 16, 2010
PoonSlayer wrote:
<quoted text>
As a person that works in IT for the the Gov't you are right but with a major however. The information gathered is for intelligence purposes...I.E finding terrorists. The NSA could give two shakes about what people post on here. So unless you are a terrorist you are pretty safe. You guys slay me with the big brother stuff. The gov't doesn't employ enough people to even look at crap like this.
You will see soon enough. There is enough gangs around here, that would like to join in this stuff that you all have fun with. I not talking about small time either {Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, LA, LAS VEGAS,who just may be kin to some of the ones that are being posted about! They dont take to kindly to what is being said.
TheHeat

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2010
deputy from your town wrote:
<quoted text> You will see soon enough. There is enough gangs around here, that would like to join in this stuff that you all have fun with. I not talking about small time either {Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, LA, LAS VEGAS,who just may be kin to some of the ones that are being posted about! They dont take to kindly to what is being said.
This woman has lost her mind! I think that was a threat! I will be sure and let the Criswell's know about this and that Brandie is kin to BIG TIME gang members! Visitations will probably be revoked after finding this out! I am sure thier attorney will love to see this! Thanks Georgie...once again you have made Bonnie's job alot easier! Have a good one! LMAO
Ask Bonnie

Knoxville, TN

#15 Aug 16, 2010
TheHeat wrote:
<quoted text>
This woman has lost her mind! I think that was a threat! I will be sure and let the Criswell's know about this and that Brandie is kin to BIG TIME gang members! Visitations will probably be revoked after finding this out! I am sure thier attorney will love to see this! Thanks Georgie...once again you have made Bonnie's job alot easier! Have a good one! LMAO

I'm not this Georgie, idiot. LMAO
You already lost your mind dumb ass. You sure can make the threats can't you?
Ask Bonnie

Knoxville, TN

#16 Aug 16, 2010
PoonSlayer wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumb BUT you are. Anything posted on the internet does not belong to you once it's posted. It's stored DUMMY.
Georgie and Shorty B

Bristol, TN

#17 Aug 16, 2010
We really need some hydros! We give great BJ'S because we have NOT TEETH:)
Ask Bonnie

Knoxville, TN

#18 Aug 17, 2010
BONNIE CRISWELL we know it's you posting under Georgie and Shorty B GROW UP! I know you give B.J., R.E. and LOVES F.P. just ask your so called friends. I heard you had BALLS, well do you? No wonder you were such a popular fork lift driver. Swing both ways do you?
Georgie and Shorty B

Bristol, TN

#19 Aug 17, 2010
You have no clue who this is! I am definatly not Bonnie! I dont even know her all that well. But from what I do know about her shes a great mother and wife. Keep guessing if u answer correctly I will let you know, that way you will see what I really think of you and want have to be nice to you when I see you. Have a FABOULOUS DAY!
MoM WhO KnOwS

Miami, FL

#20 Aug 17, 2010
Ask Bonnie wrote:
BONNIE CRISWELL we know it's you posting under Georgie and Shorty B GROW UP! I know you give B.J., R.E. and LOVES F.P. just ask your so called friends. I heard you had BALLS, well do you? No wonder you were such a popular fork lift driver. Swing both ways do you?
People only hate the things they cant have and the people they cant be........its a little thing called jealousy!! I am positive Bonnie could not care less what you think...BRANDIE CARSON!

All you can manage to say is DUMMY and BUTT! Grow up! This is the very reason she is tucking your son in at night and not YOU, because you cant seem to act like an adult for five min!
Ask Bonnie

Knoxville, TN

#21 Aug 17, 2010
To MoM WHo KnOwS:

How many times Do you have to be told, I put my name on here and you can't even do that. Love to hide behind a screen name. Are you just stupid. My name is what it is. When I do have children I will have them with me. Thank you for telling us you only tuck one in at night. My name is and pay close attention is BONNIE. Can't comprehend, lay off the drugs.
MoM WhO KnOwS

Miami, FL

#22 Aug 17, 2010
Ask Bonnie wrote:
To MoM WHo KnOwS:
How many times Do you have to be told, I put my name on here and you can't even do that. Love to hide behind a screen name. Are you just stupid. My name is what it is. When I do have children I will have them with me. Thank you for telling us you only tuck one in at night. My name is and pay close attention is BONNIE. Can't comprehend, lay off the drugs.
You are such a child. People only hate the things they cant have and the people they cant be........its a little thing called jealousy!! I am positive Bonnie could not care less what you think!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sally H 56 min Snap 1
Chick on jerry springer 2 hr Prince1999 6
Mayor 4 hr be careful 4
Is Trenton a good place to live? 5 hr Moved here 5
pit bulls/bls laws (Oct '10) Sun Sky blue 66
Who drives the black ford truck with the rims a... Sep 22 captain obv 2
Darrell Bell (Oct '16) Sep 22 Full term 169

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance