mop

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Feb 20, 2010
billy u know how 2 find me Id love 2 hear from ya. I lost ur number so hit me up anytime
Babygirl

Cottage Grove, TN

#22 Mar 14, 2010
Me and him had a relationship and he might not be the best man ever but he is a good man and if yall have something to say bout him say it to his face instead of on the computer..And yall need to leave his kids out of this shit cause they are wonderful kids and they are takin care of so just leave the kids out of it.they have nothing to do with it if you got something to say bout him say it to him and keep the kids out of it..And grow the hell up!!!

United States

#24 Mar 15, 2010
Babygirl wrote:
Me and him had a relationship and he might not be the best man ever but he is a good man and if yall have something to say bout him say it to his face instead of on the computer..And yall need to leave his kids out of this shit cause they are wonderful kids and they are takin care of so just leave the kids out of it.they have nothing to do with it if you got something to say bout him say it to him and keep the kids out of it..And grow the hell up!!!
I think I know you. Do you have a kid by him you call "baby girl"?:)
Babygirl

Cottage Grove, TN

#25 Mar 15, 2010
I dont have no kids but I call his little girl my babygirl...I just hate that people get on here talkin stuff bout folks and they aren't doing nothin with their lives it just pisses me off!!!

United States

#26 Mar 18, 2010
Babygirl wrote:
I dont have no kids but I call his little girl my babygirl...I just hate that people get on here talkin stuff bout folks and they aren't doing nothin with their lives it just pisses me off!!!
I agree!!!
Ben the Beater

Trenton, TN

#27 Mar 20, 2010
Billy the bitch has outstanding warrants
mee

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Mar 21, 2010
warrants how funny didnt know got a speeding ticket two weeks ago. where were the warrants you idiot. talk talk talk. been gone three years or so. still got you talkin. as for that bitch remark let me know who you are and i will make sure you get to try and treat me like a bitch. you sissy
NeNe

United States

#29 Mar 24, 2010
It seems like you the b*tch(ben the beater)gettin on the internet to say stuff instead of sayin to their face better yet why dont you worry bout you and your life instead of bein in some sh8t you dont need to be in!!!Get a job maybe then you can stop hatin on folks cause thats all you doin as long as billy got all these hoes hatin he settin back enjoyin it cause yall cant get him off your mind and if he was to come back yall would all be knockin on his door wantin somethin or to be his friend so shut the hell up and grow up!!!
happygirl

Milan, TN

#30 Mar 24, 2010
billy royal wrote:
whoever you are worry about yourself what you to scared to say who you are i have four children if you have my child and dont get money then obviousley its not mine dummy
WELL I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU DO HAVE A SON THAT YOU NEVER TOOK CARE OF. HE IS FIXING TO BE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU HAVE YET TO THIS DAY HELP TAKE CARE OF HIM. MY SISTER HAS HAD IT ROUGH BEING A SINGLE PARENT, BUT THAT CHANGED ONCE HER HUSBAND ADOPTED HIM. YOU ARE ONE SORRY SOB FOR HAVING A BUNCH OF KIDS AND NOT TAKING CARE OF THEM. AND YOU CANT SAY HE ISNT YOURS BECAUSE HE LOOKS TO MUCH LIKE YOU. I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU FATHERED THIS CHILD BUT NOW HE HAS A DADDY THAT TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF HIM AND DOES THINGS WITH HIM LIKE A DAD SHOULD. IF WHAT IM READING IS TRUE ABOUT ALL THESE KIDS YOU HAVE, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF BILLY FOR DOING THIS TO MY NEPHEW. I HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER BUT IM OVER THAT NOW SINCE SHE MET SOMEONE ALOT BETTER THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT TO BE. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR ALL THESE KIDS YOUR HAVING AND NOT PAYING SUPPORT ON THEM. I JUST HOPE MY NEPHEW GROWS UP LIKE THE DAD HE HAS NOW AND NOT TAKE AFTER HIS SPERM DONOR.
TAMMY

United States

#31 Mar 24, 2010
Billy, You are a sorry piece of shit. I for one know that you DO NOT take care of one of your children because I have him... He is 14 years old now. and I used to live in Dyer Tn. Fortunately for MY son you have never been a part of his life and that was your choice not his nor mine. You ran out like a scared little bitch!!!!!!!!!!Just in case you ever wonder thou he is doing great.. As far as taking care of your children I guess that is why the state of Tennessee terminated YOUR rights on Child ABANDONMENT and my husband abopted him. A real father would have at least had the courage to face court. The only thing I can hope for now is that one day my son will find you and tell you exactly what a sorry piece of shit you are. For 14 years I have taken care of him with the help of my husband. You never offered to see this child and I hate you with every ounce of my soul not for what you did to me but for what you did to him. I promised myself that I would never bad mouth you in front of him and I haven't. Not even once but then again I have never told him anything about you. I figured if you wanted to see him you would try. Never have I told you that you couldn't see my son you made that choice... So DO NOT sit on your computer and act like you are all high and mighty when I know the truth. And DO NOT think that you will see him now, because that is not going to happen. I have a court order that allows ME AND MY HUSBAND to protect him from his sperm donor and that is all you are. You are a pathetic excuse for a man, thank God my son is a bigger man than you will ever be.

Paris, TN

#32 Mar 25, 2010
NeNe wrote:
It seems like you the b*tch(ben the beater)gettin on the internet to say stuff instead of sayin to their face better yet why dont you worry bout you and your life instead of bein in some sh8t you dont need to be in!!!Get a job maybe then you can stop hatin on folks cause thats all you doin as long as billy got all these hoes hatin he settin back enjoyin it cause yall cant get him off your mind and if he was to come back yall would all be knockin on his door wantin somethin or to be his friend so shut the hell up and grow up!!!
NINA LITTLE shut the hell up! Stop trying to be Billy's cheerleader...looks like it's you can't get him off your mind LMFAO! How you gonna call anybody a hoe especially after you let his lil brother Doug get up in you after you and Billy split up? NASTY BITCH
NeNe

Cottage Grove, TN

#33 Mar 25, 2010
Look b*tch i aint been with doug you stupid hoe!!!I dont want him back I am doing great in life now and im happy as hell!!! I am way better off and do not think bout him cause I have a great man so shut the hell up b*tch and who the hell are you cause you dont know shit about me rumors dont bother me as long as you hatin on me im lovin the attention!!!
mee

Phoenix, AZ

#36 Mar 25, 2010
tammy all you said is true.. i guess you say we have a child together. sorry i havent never met him. thats your choice not mine. glad yall are doing well
Wondering

United States

#37 Mar 26, 2010
So do you take care of Stacy's baby? BabyGirl?
mee

Phoenix, AZ

#38 Mar 26, 2010
no disrespect to whoever this is... i am not allowed to see my daughter. i guess my pot conviction is alot worse then her mom meth charge.. last time i saw my daughter i took her to see her mom and they put me in jail. i dont know when i will see her.. her mom is doing other things and she dont want me in her life. i had her for a couple months she did real well in a few pageants and was doing very well. i love her and miss her so much. i hope i see her one day soon
laughing at u retards

Martin, TN

#39 Apr 14, 2010
why is it that when a guy and girl make a kid the guy is never asked what he wasnts if the girl wants to keep the baby she does if she don't she gets rid of it, but as soon as the baby is born the girl sticks her hand out! lol i am a girl by the way and i belive it is our place to pretect ourself from getting pregnant i mean its ur body if you don't respect it how can u expect a guy to if you chose to go around sleeping with who ever than be ready to take care of your own kid and stop sending these men to jail! get a job!:) i am a mother of three and i am married but i still handle my own family :) grow up stop cussing this man online use your time to spend with the kids you claim to be on here fighting about cause we all know it's really cause ur jealous and nosey :) good day
rock solid

United States

#40 Jul 29, 2010
billy has 8 kids and thats a fact signed off on at least 3 of them and 2 that go to medina schools they are taken care of!!!!!!
stunned

Sedona, AZ

#41 Aug 2, 2010
8 kids wow i was real busy i guess.. you want to know who my kids are... preston darrick chritain brant and kayla. i have never signed off on nothing. quit talkin stuff you obviousley dont know me.. 8 kids how silly... dont tell me how my kids are mind your own
hello

Jackson, TN

#42 Aug 3, 2010
Billy could you call your brother he IS VERY sick, and needs to talk with you this is a very serious situation and is ultimately grave situation for him
Wondering

Ripley, TN

#43 Aug 3, 2010
hello wrote:
Billy could you call your brother he IS VERY sick, and needs to talk with you this is a very serious situation and is ultimately grave situation for him
Whats Doug got AIDS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gibson County Jail 5 hr just some info 16
Majestic Steakhouse 10 hr duh 8
Tim Goff 12 hr Happy 10
Hobbs in Trenton (Jun '14) Fri Greedy 59
looking for old friend Apr 15 guess who 1
cute guy at Trenton light and water (May '14) Apr 15 ding dong bandit 8
cody&jake halford (Oct '11) Apr 15 Funny Bone 14
More from around the web

Trenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE