channel 7 news
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Know it all

Germantown, TN

#21 Aug 13, 2011

Sorry folks, but she and her son got arrested in Henry Co. and this Sheriff does not play favorites! Monte Belew will give her due and her son too! He is so fair!
Bullet Man

Humboldt, TN

#22 Aug 14, 2011
Yes, they were arrested in Henry County but they were looking for the son on warrants out of Gibson County. Joe bonded her out, and the son was detained for Gibson County to pick-up. Has she appeared in a Henry County court for arraignment? Does she have a court date set?....Or did they release the son to Gibson County and sort of 'overlook' her charges? Somebody check on that that knows people in Henry County.
fed up

Tipton, TN

#23 Aug 15, 2011
I agree...If anyone hears of a court date or any updates, please post it...nothing else is being said about it in the media...
Bullet Man wrote:
Yes, they were arrested in Henry County but they were looking for the son on warrants out of Gibson County. Joe bonded her out, and the son was detained for Gibson County to pick-up. Has she appeared in a Henry County court for arraignment? Does she have a court date set?....Or did they release the son to Gibson County and sort of 'overlook' her charges? Somebody check on that that knows people in Henry County.
Jerry

Kenton, TN

#24 Aug 17, 2011
Good 'ol Shepherd. I remember back in the 80s when he was a deputy he came to our school with Sheriff Long John Etheridge and Shepherd talked all big and tried to scare the kids and I remember him saying the he was like a German Shepherd and if you did drugs he was going to catch you and arrest you!! Wow, looks like things have come full circle now, eh?
Kim

Troup, TX

#25 Aug 18, 2011
Know it all wrote:
Sorry folks, but she and her son got arrested in Henry Co. and this Sheriff does not play favorites! Monte Belew will give her due and her son too! He is so fair!
Ha, now that is fuunnnnyyy. If she has a BMW, she is home free.
nan

Kokomo, IN

#26 Aug 14, 2012
knows wrote:
She didn't get time for murder in Jan. 1993 because she was sleeping with the Sheriff (Joe) so she'll just find some poor sap to sleep with that has enough clout to get her out of it...but maybe, just maybe she'll get what's coming to her...
Can you tell me the womans name? and was the murder in 1993 of Jerry Mackin?
nan

Kokomo, IN

#27 Aug 14, 2012
knows wrote:
She didn't get time for murder in Jan. 1993 because she was sleeping with the Sheriff (Joe) so she'll just find some poor sap to sleep with that has enough clout to get her out of it...but maybe, just maybe she'll get what's coming to her...
Can you tell me the womans name and who she murdered in jan 1993? Was it Jerry Mackin?
nan

Kokomo, IN

#28 Aug 14, 2012
can someone direct me to website with this story about the arrest of the woman and her son?
Yelp

Humboldt, TN

#29 Aug 14, 2012
nan wrote:
can someone direct me to website with this story about the arrest of the woman and her son?
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/loc al/Henry-County-Meth-Bust--126 561223.html
a lil bit of info

United States

#30 Aug 24, 2012
She was sleeping with Tink too. Paying him to sleep with her as a matter of fact. Sad how low u will stoop when u get on meth. For anyone who knows Tink u know how bad off she had to have been lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mikey green 5 hr BigPop 1
Kayla hilliard 5 hr BigPop 18
what happened to hypocrisy in trenton discussion? 13 hr Truth Hurts 1
Haunted Houses in Trenton (Apr '14) 16 hr Uid 11
Who will run for Mayor of Trenton TN 22 hr guest 24
Aarons sales and lease (Mar '12) Thu Dham 136
black lives matter Aug 14 Chopperblades Redoux 4

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance