#2 Mar 1, 2013
yeah...why?
HerFriend

Trenton, TN

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Yes. Why?

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2013
I just heard some things about her and just wanted to see if anyone knew her?
not a fan

Beech Bluff, TN

#5 Mar 8, 2013
SHE's A HOE!
WITH HER NASTY ZITTY ARMS!

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2013
That's what I heard also.
head

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Does she swallow? Where can I find her?
smart

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2013
I'm Candace Joyce. Really though? Why do kids always talk shit? Atleast have the balls to say your name or something? Childish...
the one

Medina, TN

#9 Mar 10, 2013
she will swallow it all! she nasty and she nasty and fat too an try to wear tight clothes im scared to catch a herpe just lookng at her
head

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2013
How do I find her?
somebody

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Quit talking shit! Its sad that is is all ppl have to all day get a job or a hobby quit putting stuff on here about her or we will sue thanks
hahahahaa

Lithonia, GA

#13 Mar 12, 2013
who you gonna sue? Lmao! good luck with that(:
Sick of gossip

Humboldt, TN

#14 Mar 26, 2013
Tired of watching y'all tear this girl apart.

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Mar 28, 2013
Maybe if she wouldn't try to sleep with people's boyfriends maybe she wouldn't! Just saying!!!!
lol

Marble Falls, TX

#16 Mar 29, 2013
guest wrote:
Maybe if she wouldn't try to sleep with people's boyfriends maybe she wouldn't! Just saying!!!!
Sounds like somebodys boyfriends name should b a topic then huh?????
Cowboy

Memphis, TN

#17 Mar 29, 2013
what about her mom anyone know her

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Nope cause he turned her down! She ain't nothing but a hoe! Simple as that!!!
smart

United States

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Kaysey Lovell, you're a stupid ass cu**. Get over your 14 year old self. Grow the h***up. Be a real woman and confront me yourself, cu*t. I'm not scared to whoop your as*. Any day, any time. Stop talking sh*t and get your as* whooped and I'll put THAT on topix. Until then, you have no right to put anything on herE. Fuc* with me and I promise you'll regret it, I promise. BITC*. THIS IS CANDACE BTW. I'm not gonna use some fake name to hid my identity. BTW, you're a horrible mom. Let everyone know it. Atleast I take care of my kid and I made it out of h.s. before having a kid. Bitch. F*ck with me and you'll get seriously get f*cked up. Please, test me. Please....

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Mar 31, 2013
Go to hell and grow up!!!!!!!!!!
mhmm

Dyersburg, TN

#22 Mar 31, 2013
smart wrote:
Kaysey Lovell, you're a stupid ass cu**. Get over your 14 year old self. Grow the h***up. Be a real woman and confront me yourself, cu*t. I'm not scared to whoop your as*. Any day, any time. Stop talking sh*t and get your as* whooped and I'll put THAT on topix. Until then, you have no right to put anything on herE. Fuc* with me and I promise you'll regret it, I promise. BITC*. THIS IS CANDACE BTW. I'm not gonna use some fake name to hid my identity. BTW, you're a horrible mom. Let everyone know it. Atleast I take care of my kid and I made it out of h.s. before having a kid. Bitch. F*ck with me and you'll get seriously get f*cked up. Please, test me. Please....
Made if out of highschool before having a kid? Hell, you're trying to get back in it cracking all the teachers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Bennett does she still sleep around on her ... 1 hr Guest 5
I saw a post about John Tanner and was going to... 1 hr Paul Buckner 7
Newbern moose lodge 2 hr Dus 1
mechanics (Jul '12) 4 hr Jason 20
Waitress at Majestic 5 hr ChopperBlades 4
Trenton TN Dog Pound 19 hr MoveOUT 123
Darrell Bell 19 hr MoveOUT 135

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance