Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Trenton Forum

Comments (Page 2,261)

Showing posts 45,201 - 45,220 of140,583
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
Inside sources don't lie... Polls show Obama is O U T!!!!
What "Inside Sources" and what "Polls"? All you've provided , so far, is your word and frankly, that's worth less than Zero!

I put up a Link that gave you every Poll results, if you had clicked on the Link within the Link I provided and none of them back up your Story. So, all I can say is, "Put Up or Shut Up"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

"Ammunition For A Trade War Between U.S. And Mexico."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/28/business/gl... ;

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

"Presidential Debates Might Be Romney's Last Chance To catch Obama."

Click here:
http://uspolitics.about.com/b/2012/09/14/pres...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

"One Certain Forecast In U.S. Poll Dispute: More Acrimony Ahead."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/28/us-...
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What "Inside Sources" and what "Polls"? All you've provided , so far, is your word and frankly, that's worth less than Zero!
I put up a Link that gave you every Poll results, if you had clicked on the Link within the Link I provided and none of them back up your Story. So, all I can say is, "Put Up or Shut Up"!
Inside sources don't lie....No one has to put up or shut up, thank you! When you are in the know, neither do you need biased search engines! I have connections..stay tuned...watch and learn. This is BIG!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

"Obama Leads Romney 49-42 Percent In Latest Reuters/Ipsos Survey."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/27/us-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Inside sources don't lie....No one has to put up or shut up, thank you! When you are in the know, neither do you need biased search engines! I have connections..stay tuned...watch and learn. This is BIG!
I think you better get your Crystal Ball cleaned!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
His inside source is a "remote" connected directly to Fox News!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Here is the Story, I was referring to, Dunlapian.
----------
"Nod To Obama By Netanyahu On Iran Bomb."
Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/28/world/middl...
So now Netanyahu's new time line is Spring or early Summer.....good timing, just after our new President settles in. Israel tried once to lure us into a war back in the 60's (Liberty incident) now she is trying again.
Stephanie

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Romney Tax fairness;

Mitt Romney agreed it's "fair" that millionaires and billionaires like himself pay a lower tax rate than many middle-class families do.

That's not our spin -- that's straight from Romney. On "60 Minutes" this week, he actually agreed that it's "fair" that he got to pay a lower tax rate on the millions he made last year than a worker making $50,000 paid. Why? "It's the right way to encourage economic growth."

As anyone who's been paying attention over the past few decades knows, Romney is flat-out wrong. Tax breaks for millionaires and tax hikes for middle-class families lead to endless deficits, not economic growth or job creation. That's why President Obama is fighting to ensure that millionaires like Romney pay their share.

We put together some content that looks at Mitt Romney's idea of tax fairness, as well as a couple videos that look at Romney's positions on education, which he talked about this week. Check them out, and make sure your friends do, too.

#1 Romney's idea of tax fairness
Here's the video of Romney on what he thinks is fair when it comes to taxes. Take a look, then share it with others:

#2 President Obama's plan
This week, President Obama laid out the details of his plan to build our economy from the middle class out. Voters in Iowa began casting their ballots this morning, so it's a great time to let your friends and family know about the President's plan to keep our country moving forward. Share this video with them:

#3 Tax returns and reforms
Romney has defied a decades-long precedent by only releasing two years of his tax returns. That leaves a lot of questions unanswered, but the tax returns he has released show that he benefits from loopholes in the tax code that give an advantage to millionaires and billionaires. So it's no surprise that Romney doesn't want to reform the tax code so that all Americans pay a fair share -- he wants to keep rewarding millionaires and billionaires at the expense of the middle class. Take a look at this post about his tax plan, and pass it along:

#4 Romney on class size
At the Education Nation Summit this week, Romney doubled down on his assertion that classroom size doesn't matter. But you don't just have to listen to Romney to know that his policies are bad -- watch Massachusetts teachers talk about what happened to schools in their state when Romney served as governor, then pass the video along to the teacher or parent in your life:

Also take a look at this video that tells the story of a Colorado teacher who got to speak with Romney. You'll be stunned to hear how he treated her:

Thanks for all you do,

Stephanie

P.S.-- Sunday is the most critical fundraising deadline of this campaign so far. If you need an inspiration to donate, check out Sandy's story.
flowerchild

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

what is a stoners idea of a balanced diet? A joint in each hand!!
Johnny

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Romney Federal Tax Ripoff;Romney tax situation regarding foreign, off-shore banking, income, investments and such, based on the 2010 and 2011 Federal tax returns as weíve seen them. He put it in English ó instead of all these pundits trying to explain it with legal and accounting terms. I think now get it, and perhaps your readers would understand it when put in my friends words. By the way, I do have a BS in Business Administration, and I didnít understand this until now.

The Cayman Island thing goes this way:(which by the way is legal, though to what degree legal and moral overlap in this will always be fodder for debate)

Mitt deposits money from business dealings around the world, some in the US, many in foreign lands into off-shore banks.(This is done through foreign corporations his Ďblind trustí controls/owns. Some of these banks he uses, BTW, are just post office boxes or storefronts, not a bank like we in the states think of them.

He then takes out money from that account, but in a foreign currency ó for example, Cayman Dollars.

When he brings that money into the states, itís taxed at a lower rate and heís given credit as if heís bringing in a foreign investment.

Then he reconverts the currency into American money in his US banks but itís already been taxed as a foreign investment and he gets to write off additional conversion charges so the reduced money is already taxed, free and clear. Itís coming from his foreign corporation.

Then he ships the American money to China (through his blind trusts investments) to purchase energy or other companies, takes an investment tax credit to further reduce his tax liability or redeposits it back into the Swiss or other foreign banks, which give him a premium interest rate because heís using American dollars.

Itís all legal, but by doing this, heís avoiding paying some American corporate taxes and getting a write-off against any money he stores here, accruing interest. He can even back foreign currencies against the dollar using that money, which again, isnít illegal, just a bit immoral ó an American hedging against the US dollar.

So goes the Romney cycle. By using the Caymans he avoids much of the US corp taxes which are around 37% and he still gets to write off the houses, boats, travel, meals, clothes, haircuts ó just about everything he spends money on. Itís a write-off against his businesses here.
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Johnny wrote:
Romney Federal Tax Ripoff;Romney tax situation regarding foreign, off-shore banking, income, investments and such, based on the 2010 and 2011 Federal tax returns as weíve seen them. He put it in English ó instead of all these pundits trying to explain it with legal and accounting terms. I think now get it, and perhaps your readers would understand it when put in my friends words. By the way, I do have a BS in Business Administration, and I didnít understand this until now.
The Cayman Island thing goes this way:(which by the way is legal, though to what degree legal and moral overlap in this will always be fodder for debate)
Mitt deposits money from business dealings around the world, some in the US, many in foreign lands into off-shore banks.(This is done through foreign corporations his Ďblind trustí controls/owns. Some of these banks he uses, BTW, are just post office boxes or storefronts, not a bank like we in the states think of them.
He then takes out money from that account, but in a foreign currency ó for example, Cayman Dollars.
When he brings that money into the states, itís taxed at a lower rate and heís given credit as if heís bringing in a foreign investment.
Then he reconverts the currency into American money in his US banks but itís already been taxed as a foreign investment and he gets to write off additional conversion charges so the reduced money is already taxed, free and clear. Itís coming from his foreign corporation.
Then he ships the American money to China (through his blind trusts investments) to purchase energy or other companies, takes an investment tax credit to further reduce his tax liability or redeposits it back into the Swiss or other foreign banks, which give him a premium interest rate because heís using American dollars.
Itís all legal, but by doing this, heís avoiding paying some American corporate taxes and getting a write-off against any money he stores here, accruing interest. He can even back foreign currencies against the dollar using that money, which again, isnít illegal, just a bit immoral ó an American hedging against the US dollar.
So goes the Romney cycle. By using the Caymans he avoids much of the US corp taxes which are around 37% and he still gets to write off the houses, boats, travel, meals, clothes, haircuts ó just about everything he spends money on. Itís a write-off against his businesses here.
Don't you wish you were like him! Seems envy is running rapid on this thread. Do you not
realize it takes susuccessful people to run successful businesses? Instead of being jealous of Romney's good business sense, why not support his efforts by giving him a chance to do for our country what he has done for himself! You have to be smart enough to realize he isn't in this for the money! Unlike Obama who has no idea what economics is, Romney deserves the opportunity to prove he can do for America what he has done for himself- create credibility and worth! I have never understood how taking from the wealthy and hard
working business owners all they earn to feed the nonproducers helps anyone. Anyone in this country can earn a living honestly if they choose
to. The government does not owe anyone a living...everyone has that responsibility themselves!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

The Chicago PMI (Purchasing Manager's Survey) came in at 49.7 just now. It hasn't been that low since September, 2009. All this says is that the economy is headed the wrong way, down instead of up. Inventory levels are high, production in factories will be scaled back which means layoffs. When you have finished goods overflowing in the warehouses, you shut the lines down.

Go ahead and rate me as nuts. These are hard facts that reflect manufacturing in the U.S. today. We have no plan.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
The Chicago PMI (Purchasing Manager's Survey) came in at 49.7 just now. It hasn't been that low since September, 2009. All this says is that the economy is headed the wrong way, down instead of up. Inventory levels are high, production in factories will be scaled back which means layoffs. When you have finished goods overflowing in the warehouses, you shut the lines down.
Go ahead and rate me as nuts. These are hard facts that reflect manufacturing in the U.S. today. We have no plan.
No you are not.We had 5 warehouses full and 10 plants.The economy closed our plant here.Retailers started filling bankruptcy.
Economy crisis of '75.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

You've never worked in a factory nor do you have the slightest idea how a factory operates, yet you come on here like you know it all because you read something in an economics magazine, which has no idea how factories work, either. Give me a break!
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

100% in agreement! WAKE UP AMERICA!
Michael Linden Lori Lodes

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Romney if Elected "I doubt he will be" look out for poor Roads,Lunch programs,headstart and more that help the working and the Poor.,,More Military Spending that the Pentagon says it doesn't need.

The Romney-Ryan Budget Plan: Consequences for State and Local Budgets

September 27, 2012 | View Online

The Consequences of the Romney-Ryan Budget Plan on State and Local Budgets
The Burden of Drastic Cutbacks in Federal Investments for States Will Cost the Middle Class Dearly

By Michael Linden and Lori Lodes

Republican presidential and vice presidential contenders Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan promise enormous cuts in overall federal spending, totaling more than $4 trillion over 10 years, if they win the election on November 6. At the same time, the former Massachusetts governor and Wisconsin congressman promise enormous amounts of new spending for the Pentagonómore money, in fact, than the Pentagon itself says it needs.

The simple math dictates that for the Romney-Ryan plan to achieve its spending goal, the two men if elected would need to cut nearly all federal grants to the states by a staggering 40 percent by 2016. The Romney-Ryan agenda could mean devastating cuts to critical programs, including:
The Head Start program for pre-kindergarten children.
Funding for highways and interstates.
School Lunch and School Breakfast.
The consequences of these kinds of cuts would be devastating for the middle class. Read more.

VOTE OBAMA / BIDEN IN 2012 EARLY VOTING STARTS OCT 17,2012,OBMA IS WORKING FOR YOU FOKES,ROMNEY WILL WORK FOR THE VERY RICH PLUS CUTTING TAXES ON THE RICH, SO THEY PAY LESS THEN THEY DO NOW..
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text
You've never worked in a factory nor do you have the slightest idea how a factory operates, yet you come on here like you know it all because you read something in an economics magazine, which has no idea how factories work, either. Give me a break!
How do you know where this person has worked?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what happened? Just a few hours ago, "Goforthe gold" was your best Buddy? What a difference a few hours can make! What's the matter, you wouldn't give him any "Pie"??? Lol!
Why do you try to get into others personal business on line
It does not matter who people are,where they reside,what sex they are,if they drive a truck or why they travel for their living.
You should give equal criticism to both candidates and stay on your beloved topic.Quit bashing one candidate with it all.
You are too much to get too into others affairs.Do personal put downs for their lifestyle which should not even concern you.
You spill your brains on this internet.One day you will realize how much time you have wasted dong B/S..
I am nobody's buddy but I am seeing the niceness in people you do not see.
You communicate well with O.T AND Dunlapian,Le Roy but you have poor social skills with others.You burn out quickly.Turn your venom on them..Talk to yourself today,I have projects much more interesting than you.Not your audience.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,201 - 45,220 of140,583
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Trenton Forum right now

Search the Trenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 30 min Bling 8,907
Wright Is Wrong For Gibson County 1 hr Wright is Wrong 124
looking for someone 1 hr Former Dyer Citzen 6
County Mayor-who will win? 3 hr guest 103
Grill 31 11 hr Booger 29
Who will be the new Gibson County Sheriff? Why ... 14 hr guest 44
what happened to Jimmy Lovell???? 15 hr Really 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Trenton Jobs

•••