Crystal Patterson
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2010
Does anyone know whats going on with her? I saw her not to long ago and she looked TERRIBLE!!!!
LMAO

Farmington, MO

#2 Jan 12, 2010
why what do you mean?

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2010
I was just wondering what happened to her. She looked REALLY thin, like more thin than usual. And she had all these sores on her face that she tried to cover up with make-up (it only made it look worse). Her cheeks were sunk in and under her eyes were black. TERRIBLE.
some mom

Cordova, TN

#4 Jan 13, 2010
i have known this girl for about 3 yrs. she comes to my house all the time and even plays with my kids. didn't find out till last week that she has a bunch of her own. how can you talk to someone for 3 yrs and they never mention that they have 4 kids. all she cares about is where her next sack is gonna come from!!
whatever

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2010
yeah she has 4 kids and doesn't have custody of any of them!!!!
some mom

Cordova, TN

#6 Jan 13, 2010
all that and still tries to act like she is better rhan the rest of the world! she really is a big piece of trash.

Hendersonville, NC

#7 Jan 13, 2010
I've known her for a long time and she always acted like her shit didn't stink!! Please...i'd be embarrassed to walk around knowing i had 4 kids and had custody of none of them.
its about time

Cordova, TN

#8 Jan 14, 2010
Crystal has been on dope so long i think it might have been named after her! she pops these kids out like its nothing and leaves them for everyone else to take care of while she runs around sleeping with every dop dealer she can get her hands on. she puts on this fake front for everyone and her poor family thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread. i dont think i have ever met anyone as fake as she is. i just pray that god will touch her and give her the strength to get away from all that mess. she needs to act her age and at least help her family raise these kids.
skoolmate

Marble Falls, TX

#9 Feb 18, 2010
I went to school with her and you are all right she acted as if her sh*t didn't stink! But I have been gone since High School and really didn't know what she was doing! If she is on that meth she does need JESUS!
mom

Puryear, TN

#10 Mar 19, 2010
She is a dope head. She has 4 kids, two of which lives with their Grandparents and the other two live with their dad. She doesn't care about no one but herself. Always has and always will.........Just feel sorry for the kids.
LOL

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2010
Is she the one that was living in Humboldt with a guy name Bruce and working at a nursing home giving meds to patients lol. If this is the girl then you are right "nothing but a fake acting sack chaser"
mom

Puryear, TN

#12 Mar 20, 2010
LOL wrote:
Is she the one that was living in Humboldt with a guy name Bruce and working at a nursing home giving meds to patients lol. If this is the girl then you are right "nothing but a fake acting sack chaser"
That's her!!!
Haha

Cordova, TN

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Didn't she just get busted with Sam Sikes?
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#14 Oct 22, 2010
Don't you people have more to do than cyber bully?
Get a life!!!!!
hotmama

Hazel, KY

#15 Oct 23, 2010
You know that its all true!!! Don't try and take up for her.
lala

United States

#16 Oct 23, 2010
go to another forum dark chocolate. people need to be warned about this disgusting low life. beware. stay away. as far away as you can. she should have a skull and crossbones tattooed on her forehead.
Cautious

United States

#17 Oct 24, 2010
lala wrote:
go to another forum dark chocolate. people need to be warned about this disgusting low life. beware. stay away. as far away as you can. she should have a skull and crossbones tattooed on her forehead.
thought she was married to another nurse? Long black hair drives a Chrysler? She worked for a black doctor in humboldt? That her?
lala

United States

#18 Oct 24, 2010
nope shes married to a guy she doesnt remember marrying or so she says. ha ha.
lol

Puryear, TN

#19 Nov 1, 2010
she was hanging around brandie for a while untl she found out crystal was trying two mess with her boy friend. they need two grow up!!!!!!!!!!1
Hot

United States

#20 Nov 1, 2010
They're both hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa graves Trenton special school district 21 min Xxx 1
Rha 3 hr Jackie sommers 1
Looking for old friend 6 hr Deb 1
What happened to him? Sat So sad 11
Campaign Signs May 18 Concerned 10
looking for friend May 16 Oh yeah 4
Looking for something to rent May 13 Voter 4

Trenton Jobs

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages