Edgefield County treats family of mur...

Edgefield County treats family of murder victims with no respect!

Posted in the Trenton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 07

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Nov 11, 2007
On Tuesday October 30,2007 Leslie Alecia Young Arangilan and Jade Ryan Arangilan were brutally murdered, by Robert Herring, before he cowardly took his own life. After having a tremendous amount of grief to deal with, our family is now being told that no one, not even Alecia's 3 surviving children, will ever be able to enter the house again. However, murderer Robert Herring's sister was given permission to search the home for something that Robert could be dressed in for his funeral! Our family was told we must purchase clothing for both Alecia and Jade to be dressed in. This entire case has been a complete disgrace on the behalf of Edgefield county! After calling off "After Math" services, due to them wanting to burn everything before letting us decide what we did and did not want to keep, the Judge had his sectretary come in and clean the crime scene! How is this okay??? We werent even allowed to search the bloody items for anything of importance to us, much less even enter the house, but the judges secretary went into the home and "cleaned" things up???? What in the hell is happening here? Now, the Herring family is being allowed to go into the house and take what they want. Does anyone else see this as unjust?
kheatherg

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Nov 13, 2007
How about calling the state police? Stomp your feet, make some noise....... From the "outside looking in" it looks like favortism because Bob Herring "knew" everyone!

Small town with that small town, good-ole-boy attitude... wouldnt surprise me if they blamed alecia for bob pulling the trigger.

And i'd sue the hell out of the police dept. because they should have had those police reports clear and COMPLETE from previous domestic abuse instances, and yet they did nothing..........because AGAIN, that "awe shucks, he didnt mean it, what did SHE do to push him that far" attitude.
Augusta

Augusta, GA

#4 Jan 23, 2008
Whom ever this is writing this needs to get their facts straight. If I could find out who it is I would encourage the family to sue for slander and cowardly, cruel comments. You are so weird, were you at the funeral did you pull down their pants and see what type of under garments they were wearing. There was no halter top so I'm not sure where you get this info. The family is very law abiding and has not entered the property since this happened without permission from the judge. To talk so horribly about these victims is beyond comprehension. Unless you have facts to back this up I suggest you keep your evil mouth shut. You obviously don't have a clue to what happened. There are pictures of Alecia beaten to a pulp at the hands of her "sweet sweet" husband. I'm sure you condone that as well. You are probably related to Bob and will end up committing a horrible crime as well. You're a complete idiot and know nothing of what you say and I suggest you keep your cowardly comments to yourself.
well informed wrote:
What a croc of you know what. First off the family WAS allowed in the home. In fact, the writer knows that the family has a key and has entered the proerty against court orders many times.(Hopefully they will be arrested for doing so) They even buried their "loved ones" in atire suitable for a hooker on Broad St in Augusta that they got from the family home.
So much for the lies.
As for the "small town" claims... just because you can't cover up the reality of the situation, don't blame everyone else. Maybe if the mother wasn't sleeping with every tom DICK and harry there would not have been problems in the home.
Be careful.. when you air dirty laundry, you just might get all of it aired.
Did they deserve to be killed? No, but don't claim to be "innocent victims" when you know what I know.
Granted, even a slut does not deserve to be murdered. But a slut is still a slut not some perfect little angel as you want to make her out to be.
How many people bury their "loved one" with crotchless panties and a halter top?
Oh, that's right.. yours....
Augusta

Augusta, GA

#5 Jan 23, 2008
Whatever happened to compassion and caring, to speak so cruely of people that were shot in their bed as they sleep is beyond comprehension. There's this little thing called divorce court if you are unhappy in a marriage. Since when is murder of an innocent woman and child acceptable. You are a cold hearted,evil person. The murderers family should never ever be allowed in that home. In fact other than two of his children none of his family has ever stepped foot in that home. The fact is his chidren still have a mom and sister. Alecia's children will grow up the rest of ther life without their mom and sister. There is no justification for the cold blooded murder of innocent people. He will always be remembered as a murderer, psycho, evil thing.
well informed wrote:
What a croc of you know what. First off the family WAS allowed in the home. In fact, the writer knows that the family has a key and has entered the proerty against court orders many times.(Hopefully they will be arrested for doing so) They even buried their "loved ones" in atire suitable for a hooker on Broad St in Augusta that they got from the family home.
So much for the lies.
As for the "small town" claims... just because you can't cover up the reality of the situation, don't blame everyone else. Maybe if the mother wasn't sleeping with every tom DICK and harry there would not have been problems in the home.
Be careful.. when you air dirty laundry, you just might get all of it aired.
Did they deserve to be killed? No, but don't claim to be "innocent victims" when you know what I know.
Granted, even a slut does not deserve to be murdered. But a slut is still a slut not some perfect little angel as you want to make her out to be.
How many people bury their "loved one" with crotchless panties and a halter top?
Oh, that's right.. yours....
Augusta

Augusta, GA

#6 Jan 23, 2008
I guess well informed turned out to be quite uninformed, actually quite stupid. Hopefully uninformed will continue to keep their stupid, idiotic uninformed comments to their self. Pervert that would look at dead peoples under garments.
well informed wrote:
What a croc of you know what. First off the family WAS allowed in the home. In fact, the writer knows that the family has a key and has entered the proerty against court orders many times.(Hopefully they will be arrested for doing so) They even buried their "loved ones" in atire suitable for a hooker on Broad St in Augusta that they got from the family home.
So much for the lies.
As for the "small town" claims... just because you can't cover up the reality of the situation, don't blame everyone else. Maybe if the mother wasn't sleeping with every tom DICK and harry there would not have been problems in the home.
Be careful.. when you air dirty laundry, you just might get all of it aired.
Did they deserve to be killed? No, but don't claim to be "innocent victims" when you know what I know.
Granted, even a slut does not deserve to be murdered. But a slut is still a slut not some perfect little angel as you want to make her out to be.
How many people bury their "loved one" with crotchless panties and a halter top?
Oh, that's right.. yours....
RANDY

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#7 Apr 29, 2008
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING , YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT ! I HAVE A LIL SOMETHING FOR YOU , MISTER WELL INFORMED IN TENNESSEE ! YOU TALK TO ME DIRECTLY ON MY MYSPACE OR I WILL OWN YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD . IT'S UP TO YOU , YOU PIECE OF SHIT . DO IT THE EASY WAY , OR WE CAN DO IT MY WAY . EITHER WAY , YOU LOSE . YOU DON'T LEAVE SHIT LIKE THAT WITHOUT ONE OF US SEEING IT YOU COWARD ! AND HERE IS THE URL TO YOU AND ANYONE OUT THERE .... I AM NOT SCARED myspace.com/cutlass802003 BRING IT
RANDY

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#8 Apr 29, 2008
I KNOW YOU WILL LOOK AT THIS EVERYDAY TO SEE IF ANYONE " BITES " WELL , GUESS WHAT , YOU'VE GOT ONE RIGHT HERE ! YOU DON'T TALK LIKE THAT ; NOT WHERE I COME FROM .

Since: Nov 07

United States

#9 May 1, 2008
How dare you say such terrible untruths- you must be Bob's family! You know, the family who is "pro-murder" and Pro-abuse! Let me just clarify a few things! Our family has been put through HELL because of the heart-wrenching selfish acts of Robert Herring, and now his friends and family are carrying on his disguisting "legacy" by doing all they can to inflict pain on others. Do you not realize that Alecia's survivng children may one day read these lies that you have written? Do you not have a heart? Burying our loved ones in attire suitable for a hooker is absurd! Almost as absurd as Bobs family pushing for him to have a military funeral! Niether happened!!! and nothing that Alecia or Jade was buried in came from thier home. We purchased new clothing for them both- not that this is any of your business! We dont want anything covered up! That is where the problem lies! I feel peace in knowing that the truth will all come out in time! Are you forgetting that he murdered an innocent child? You seem to be able to "justify" everything else about the horrific crimes he committed. So, you must feel that Jade was murdered for good reason, right? You are as sick as Bob was. You knew nothing about Alecia an Jade! They were loved by so many, and they still are. Bob was loved by few, and now- even less. Trust me, "dirty laundry" isnt the issue here. The way that this crime was handled is. I promise you this, our family wont stop fighting until EVERYONE knows the truth about Bob, his family, and Edgefield!
well informed wrote:
What a croc of you know what. First off the family WAS allowed in the home. In fact, the writer knows that the family has a key and has entered the proerty against court orders many times.(Hopefully they will be arrested for doing so) They even buried their "loved ones" in atire suitable for a hooker on Broad St in Augusta that they got from the family home.
So much for the lies.
As for the "small town" claims... just because you can't cover up the reality of the situation, don't blame everyone else. Maybe if the mother wasn't sleeping with every tom DICK and harry there would not have been problems in the home.
Be careful.. when you air dirty laundry, you just might get all of it aired.
Did they deserve to be killed? No, but don't claim to be "innocent victims" when you know what I know.
Granted, even a slut does not deserve to be murdered. But a slut is still a slut not some perfect little angel as you want to make her out to be.
How many people bury their "loved one" with crotchless panties and a halter top?
Oh, that's right.. yours....
Here to make a point

Tallahassee, FL

#10 May 1, 2008
I personally don't know any member of the family, but I do know that the evil and pointless comments of the person called well informed is uncalled for. Okay so you want to speak ill of a women with three kids. You can't speak ill of the murdering man that left two of those kids without a mother and the other one in heaven with her mother. Who cares what she was buried in, what matters is how she was taken from this world and the fact that the man whom did it couldn't live with himself so he was a coward and took his own life. I certainly know that you weren't at the funeral, because the family wouldn't want someone like you there, so how in the hell do you even know what she was wearing and if so how is that your business. You are a very sad individual to get on here and talk ill of the dead, god will punish you for that. At least you wasn't dumb enough to make remarks about the child that was murdered, you would have really burned in hell for that. And it doesn't matter whom she sleep with, what was wrong with her marrige or anything all that matters is a sick, evil, monster killed two people and the family and town is punishing those let behind. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!
well informed wrote:
What a croc of you know what. First off the family WAS allowed in the home. In fact, the writer knows that the family has a key and has entered the proerty against court orders many times.(Hopefully they will be arrested for doing so) They even buried their "loved ones" in atire suitable for a hooker on Broad St in Augusta that they got from the family home.
So much for the lies.
As for the "small town" claims... just because you can't cover up the reality of the situation, don't blame everyone else. Maybe if the mother wasn't sleeping with every tom DICK and harry there would not have been problems in the home.
Be careful.. when you air dirty laundry, you just might get all of it aired.
Did they deserve to be killed? No, but don't claim to be "innocent victims" when you know what I know.
Granted, even a slut does not deserve to be murdered. But a slut is still a slut not some perfect little angel as you want to make her out to be.
How many people bury their "loved one" with crotchless panties and a halter top?
Oh, that's right.. yours....
Long Time Family Friend

Panama City, FL

#11 May 1, 2008
I just find it sad that these two individuals still can not rest in peace. What was done to them was brutal and unfathomable. The surviving children deserve a chance to move forward and things of this nature will only hinder that process.

We should all have respect for the surviving children and let this go. Alecia and Jade are in a place much better than this one where they know nothing about what is being said here. I know what they'd want more than anything is the attention being spent here to be spent on the surviving children.
ANGIE LOUISIANA

New Iberia, LA

#12 May 1, 2008
THIS IS SO SICK!!! HOW DARE HE! WELL INFORMED IS SO MIS-INFORMED ITS SO PLAIN TO SEE! HOW CAN ANYONE TALK BAD ON A WOMAN WHO WANTED SO MUCH TO LIVE AS WELL AS HER DAUGHTER! I MET ALECIA A FEW TIMES WHEN I LIVED IN FL., AND SHE LOVED LIFE AS WELL AS HER KIDS! ITS ASHAME THAT THIS MAN HAD TO BE A COWARD AND TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT!!! DOING HARD TIME FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE I KNOW WOULD NOT CONSOLE THE FAMILY....BUT IT WOULD HELP AT LITTE!! HE PROBABLY HAD NOTHING TO LIVE FOR...BUT SHE HAD EVERY REASON TO LIVE!!!!
North Augusta

Aiken, SC

#13 May 2, 2008
The facts are Bob murdered an innocent woman and child. Alecia and Jade are no longer here and can't defend themselves. So no one should put out false statements about two beautiful souls that can't even speak up for themselves. Well informed is just as much a coward, evil monster as Bob was and I have the pictures to prove what kind of monster Bob was. I saw him in action so I know.
Burninhell

Hilbert, WI

#15 May 3, 2008
The fact remains that a unthoughtful coward took the lives of 2 very special people. Alecia did a wonderful job raising and loving her children. If Bob was so unhappy he shoulda left. He was NOT GOD. A innocent child? That burns me up. Everytime I think about this or listen to my best friend cry for hours on end I want to dig this sorry ass up and a give him a 21 gun solute! I truly believe there are devils that walk this earth and he was one of them!
RANDY

United States

#16 May 19, 2008
Props to you in Quincy ! Hell , whenever you are ready for that salute , you are more than welcome to use my rifle anytime !
Burninhell wrote:
The fact remains that a unthoughtful coward took the lives of 2 very special people. Alecia did a wonderful job raising and loving her children. If Bob was so unhappy he shoulda left. He was NOT GOD. A innocent child? That burns me up. Everytime I think about this or listen to my best friend cry for hours on end I want to dig this sorry ass up and a give him a 21 gun solute! I truly believe there are devils that walk this earth and he was one of them!
Threat

Grovetown, GA

#17 Jun 23, 2008
RANDY wrote:
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING , YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT ! I HAVE A LIL SOMETHING FOR YOU , MISTER WELL INFORMED IN TENNESSEE ! YOU TALK TO ME DIRECTLY ON MY MYSPACE OR I WILL OWN YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD . IT'S UP TO YOU , YOU PIECE OF SHIT . DO IT THE EASY WAY , OR WE CAN DO IT MY WAY . EITHER WAY , YOU LOSE . YOU DON'T LEAVE SHIT LIKE THAT WITHOUT ONE OF US SEEING IT YOU COWARD ! AND HERE IS THE URL TO YOU AND ANYONE OUT THERE .... I AM NOT SCARED myspace.com/cutlass802003 BRING IT
This appears to be a threat. What are you talking about?
Facts

Grovetown, GA

#18 Jun 23, 2008
North Augusta wrote:
The facts are Bob murdered an innocent woman and child. Alecia and Jade are no longer here and can't defend themselves. So no one should put out false statements about two beautiful souls that can't even speak up for themselves. Well informed is just as much a coward, evil monster as Bob was and I have the pictures to prove what kind of monster Bob was. I saw him in action so I know.
What are the facts in this case?
Shocked

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2008
I was married to Alecia for a while. I am shocked at this response from "well informed". What an idiot. You couldn't ask for any better people than Alecia and her children. What family doesn't have problems. They have been and always will be in my thoughts and prayers. I just found out about this today and I am completly in shock and upset about the way Edgefield handled this.
RANDY

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#20 Jul 30, 2008
LET ME TELL YOU .... I AM NOT MAKING A " THREAT " I AM JUST TRYING TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE THAT I LOVE AND CARE FOR ! NOBODY , NOT EVEN MY WORST ENEMY WOULD DESERVE THE TYPE OF B.S. TREATMENT THAT FAMILY HAVE GOTTEN ! IF YOU OR ANYBODY DOESN'T LIKE IT , DEAL WITH IT !
North Carolina

Aiken, SC

#21 Aug 11, 2008
The facts are in the police report. An evil named Robert Herring shot and killed two innocent people while they lie sleeping in their bed. How can any excuse be made for this. He was the most evil of humans, but I am quickly finding out that many more evil humans exist that profit off of their deaths and misuse their power. So many people should be so ashamed of their actions. Karma will come back around it always does!!
well informed

United States

#22 Aug 12, 2008
Wow, did I just piss a whole bunch of people off or what?

Whaaaaaa.....

Ya'll are a bunch of nutjobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Harmon is a pedophile! Jul '15 Lacey 1
News Editorial: Not time to hedge on Confederate fla... Jul '15 Ecossais 2
looking for donovan Stewart May '15 rowdycowgirl 1
News S.C. among several Southern states observing Co... (May '06) May '15 Ghopal I 5
News Judge denies motion to dismiss charges against ... (Mar '12) Apr '15 Sheik Yerbouti 2
News Judge upholds decision to allow Oates case to p... (Mar '12) Feb '15 Heywood Jablomee 2
News Adult education program offers free classes, ma... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tylequious Jackson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages