Christie walks political tightrope in re-election bid

Feb 23, 2013 Full story: USA Today 100

For a man who championed the Republican brand as keynote speaker at the party's national convention last year, New Jersey Gov.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#87 Feb 26, 2013
Chris Christie Not Invited to CPAC

Proof that if you put partisanship aside, you have no chance of the redeadlican nutjobs allowing you near the nomination. The continuing alienation of the right, from America, will guarantee a third straight Democratic President.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#88 Feb 26, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
Proof that if you put partisanship aside, you have no chance of the redeadlican nutjobs allowing you near the nomination. The continuing alienation of the right, from America, will guarantee a third straight Democratic President.
If a third straight Democrat president will be elected, then let it be. I won't be voting for a rino/neo con anymore. what is not right is the Dem party gets a free ride as the 20% of pure progressive drags everyone else with it, following the elitist masters dogma. At least the Repubs have some people with gravitas to argue with each other and the elitist masters. You win nothing but the "D" emblem. And the move to tyranny escalates quicker.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#90 Feb 26, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>The Fat Man isn't a conservative, so why would he be invited to a conservative conference? The would be like inviting Obama to speak on the Constitution. Christie would do better speaking to a group of environmentalist wackos about cow flatulence and saving polar bears.
So the severely conservative condidate was? hahahahahahaha
Easy to see that inconsistency still prevails on the frightwing.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#91 Feb 26, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
Yep! He had crossover appeal. He's courageous (doesn't care who he pisses off) stands on conviction and does the job people elected him to do. You should see the sorry pos they have coming. Laughable. You're right, they don't learn and they'll die on their own swords and that's a good thing! lol.

Location hidden

#92 Feb 26, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>The Fat Man isn't a conservative, so why would he be invited to a conservative conference? The would be like inviting Obama to speak on the Constitution. Christie would do better speaking to a group of environmentalist wackos about cow flatulence and saving polar bears.
You're all such back stabbing, vindictive, mean-spirited, hateful and nasty b@stards. It's a wonder you can stand yourselves. Your party is done and good damn riddence!

Location hidden

#94 Feb 26, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Just collect your welfare checks,buy some more malt liquor, an eight ball of crack and get ready to squeeze out another pup. We can handle the RINO republicans without your help.
Please make signs from this post and send them to your next presidential candidate to use. Please do spell check (you people are loathed to spell correctly and it makes you appear illiterate, lol).

I'm sure your racist slurs will help you all in the next presidential election, lol.

p.s. PWT insults and slurs don't bother me. Unlike you, I know who the 49% of Americans Romney was speaking of and it definitely was illiterate and ignorant, white trash like you.

:)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#95 Feb 26, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Just collect your welfare checks,buy some more malt liquor, an eight ball of crack and get ready to squeeze out another pup. We can handle the RINO republicans without your help.
the RINO republicans would be the far right evangelical whackjobs, right? they're htre ones killing the GOP/ they are far from conservative, as the term radical far right conveys...

RINO's indeed...

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#96 Feb 26, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> As long as I believe it and remember it, it exists. Never forget an enemy. Never. And get everything from his generations when it comes to it. Then he can't get you back. Things have a way of changing. And this is a way of life that has lasted thousands of years. So Saul...drivel me back..
Drivel.

Hypoluxo Fl

#97 Feb 26, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> If a third straight Democrat president will be elected, then let it be. I won't be voting for a rino/neo con anymore. what is not right is the Dem party gets a free ride as the 20% of pure progressive drags everyone else with it, following the elitist masters dogma. At least the Repubs have some people with gravitas to argue with each other and the elitist masters. You win nothing but the "D" emblem. And the move to tyranny escalates quicker.
Drivel.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#98 Feb 26, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
That fraud hater will vote democrat. Knows nothing else. Trusting zealots is what got us in trouble. Using false guilt and religion against good, decent people and now the well is running dry and they question those who question the insanity.

Location hidden

#99 Feb 26, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Drivel.
And incoherent ramblings, lol.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#100 Feb 26, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Drivel.
What are you talking about, Saul?

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#101 Feb 26, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
Wow, you're good.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Hypoluxo Fl

#102 Feb 26, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> That fraud hater will vote democrat. Knows nothing else. Trusting zealots is what got us in trouble. Using false guilt and religion against good, decent people and now the well is running dry and they question those who question the insanity.
Drivel.

Hypoluxo Fl

#103 Feb 26, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about, Saul?
Drivel.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#104 Feb 27, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>You're all such back stabbing, vindictive, mean-spirited, hateful and nasty b@stards. It's a wonder you can stand yourselves. Your party is done and good damn riddence!
This would be hilarious if it wasn't so frightening. This describes YOU to a T. Go get help before you harm someone, you're a very dangerous combo of extreme delusion with violent tendencies and topped off with not being very bright.
politiciansRtinc upshakers

Bryn Mawr, PA

#106 Feb 28, 2013
Chris Christie: Single bullet Arlene Spector's replacement.

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/specter-sw...

Location hidden

#107 Mar 3, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Who's your daddy? No really, who's your daddy? Confused, used and abused is no way to go through life.
Typical replusivecan retort. Insulting smears in place of real dialog. So eat the big fellow, I don't give a chit, dumb azzes! lol.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#108 Mar 3, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Typical replusivecan retort. Insulting smears in place of real dialog. So eat the big fellow, I don't give a chit, dumb azzes! lol.
What do you call it when you push an idea, then spend months ranting about it's dire impact?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#109 Mar 3, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call it when you push an idea, then spend months ranting about it's dire impact?
It was pushed by BOTH sides as being so dire that NEITHER side could allow it to happen.

BOTH sides thought the other side would blink.

Thankfully neither did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Utopia? Is it possible? Sep 12 NSNovum 1
Is Religion a societal evil, or a misused and v... Sep 12 NSNovum 1
Sports Betting on The Slippery Slope of Our Dec... Sep 11 Culture Auditor 2
HS Students Stage Mock Trial of President (Mar '06) Sep 11 Swedenforever 2
Fantastic free info. Sep 10 King A 1
bordentown adult video store (Nov '09) Sep 7 Sam 48
Looking for Domme or Dom Aug 29 YoungSissy 1
•••

Trenton News Video

•••