Christie walks political tightrope in re-election bid

Feb 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

For a man who championed the Republican brand as keynote speaker at the party's national convention last year, New Jersey Gov.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Even more 'serf's out' drivel
Notice he couldn't dispute what I said, especially about their beloved, "B" Grade actor president (Bedtime for Bonzo and Borax Commercial) and even lower "B" Grade acting wife, Nancy (The next voice you hear!) lol. I know my stuff and one thing about these right-wing loons is they're too lazy to research beyond Faux News or right-wing sites. Everything is spoon fed to them and then they parrot or should I say, vomit forth their ridiculous garbage.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

He's one of those dam Dems now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Joe Nelson wrote:
Sadly, I don't think Christys mission to save current and future generations of NJ families from being nothing more than tax slaves to the public employee unions will work.
Really? How about sadly paying the teacher's union their money back that Christie Horseface Whitman borrowed/stole(?) and never paid back! We pay into our pension so I don't wtf you're talking about. Policemen risk their lives and so do firemen, but he screwed them too. The only time someone like you remembers that if you need help or your homes are on fire! They deserve every penny and MORE for putting their lives on the line and the teachers who pay for their medical benefits and always have and their pensions need their stolen money replaced!

Can't stand liars. You wouldn't want anyone stealing from you but your so-called non-union corporations have stolen a lot from people, now haven't they?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
He's one of those dam Dems now.
I don't like the man, but he has more courage, dignity and character than your entire, stinkin, Republican, sewer dwelling party. He should get out to remove the stink, especially when you sewer dwelling rats turned on him for caring about the people of his state and doing the damn job he was elected to do and having the decency and manners to say thank you for help! Ya, miserable, hateful, nasty bastedos!
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end though... Obama won because you right-wing tea-baggers are dumb, LOL!
You forgot to mention that on Feb.9 2009 he said I promise to cut the deficit in half within my first term. ha,ha dumb? You Liberals are, no to mention suckers!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Notice he couldn't dispute what I said, especially about their beloved, "B" Grade actor president (Bedtime for Bonzo and Borax Commercial) and even lower "B" Grade acting wife, Nancy (The next voice you hear!) lol. I know my stuff and one thing about these right-wing loons is they're too lazy to research beyond Faux News or right-wing sites. Everything is spoon fed to them and then they parrot or should I say, vomit forth their ridiculous garbage.
I just believe you are stupid or retarded. No one could be this dense. And obviously a shill like so many others on these boards here for the new world order. When others speak of injustices you scathe them. Your vengeance, our getting even..then comes the real vengeance....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I just believe you are stupid or retarded. No one could be this dense. And obviously a shill like so many others on these boards here for the new world order. When others speak of injustices you scathe them. Your vengeance, our getting even..then comes the real vengeance....
Hmm, in this so-called future battle to come, you don't have a clue as to who's who or what. Hell, you don't even know what side your own, well white of course, but which white side? NWO, elites, what???

You're just another useless eater like the rest of us and when it comes down to whatever is heading our way, you're going down with the rest of us buddy. There's no golden parachute for you, silly boy!

I tire of you now. I once thought you had some sense but I was wrong or either you're off you meds or hitting the sauce, whatever, you bore me.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, in this so-called future battle to come, you don't have a clue as to who's who or what. Hell, you don't even know what side your own, well white of course, but which white side? NWO, elites, what???
You're just another useless eater like the rest of us and when it comes down to whatever is heading our way, you're going down with the rest of us buddy. There's no golden parachute for you, silly boy!
I tire of you now. I once thought you had some sense but I was wrong or either you're off you meds or hitting the sauce, whatever, you bore me.
What are you talking about, Saul?
duh

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

you sheep just dont get it. no one in d.c. cares about the common people. both sides are crooks. there all on the take. wake up fools.....

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA CRASHES OSCARS...plane, security, gowns.........they can't stand not being on camera..........
it evens out since you can't stand seeing them on camera, LOL... enjoy.
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
there was no money for Benghazi security......but there was for 10 million in vactions in 4 months.
'We the People' have no problem with the Obama's taking as much time as they need as a family (or individually) to relax... if you don't like you should have won the last election, LOL!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about, Saul?
What are you talking about, "serf's out" of his miniscule teabag mind.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama's balls must be very fattening to suck on as Christie looks like he's gained some weight.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about, "serf's out" of his miniscule teabag mind.
My child. You will be eviscerated from this planet. From your own hand. Thy children and thy relatives will suffer the wrath of the sins of the father proverb. You are a minority that has ph uked up the majority in an imperfect culture with limited resources. Your 1960's war protestors, hippies and terrorists are in control and are worse then any war mongers in history. Their beliefs in social equality even if a fellow employee is retarded or someone is irresponsible in everything he does has crippled us. There is so much more. A nation with so many different peoples can not exist peaceably without abundance. And that is being lost.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have too! I don't haunt this site 24/7, 365 days a year. Trolls like you and Le Jimbo do! lol. I have a life. I come onto this site to verbally slap some sense into idiots like you and Le Jimbo, lol.
Hon, Obama won in case you didn't know and there's absolutely nothing you sore losers can do but suck it up like we did with Bush! Of course you can't, cause you all are mentally and spiritually ill.
OBAMA:'We've got to do some governing'...WOW, what a novel idea from the flier in chief. If he ever lands or gets off the teleprompter maybe he could do something unique like lead.

Republicans urge Obama to end 'road show,' work with Senate to avert automatic cuts
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 2 this morning? You get spanked, roscoe? hahahahahahaha

lejimfraud cry-a-thon: Day 112
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, in this so-called future battle to come, you don't have a clue as to who's who or what. Hell, you don't even know what side your own, well white of course, but which white side? NWO, elites, what???
I write on this issue as a worse case scenario. I am no diplomat. The amount of azz kissing and sucking chitt out of every ones anus to keep each group happy would fill up the Grand Canyon. You wrote worse case scenario. That is because you are part of it. You help bring it in. How the hell do we get all of us as a people you think on one page for that event as you wrote to not happen? So we continue down this path. Look, the police state tactics are expanding. Just in the last month...the drones issues and now some black representative Alcee Hastings wanting to reintroduce some FEMA camp legislation that exists anyway. These laws are written for a reason. Many of them.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> My child. You will be eviscerated from this planet. From your own hand. Thy children and thy relatives will suffer the wrath of the sins of the father proverb. You are a minority that has ph uked up the majority in an imperfect culture with limited resources. Your 1960's war protestors, hippies and terrorists are in control and are worse then any war mongers in history. Their beliefs in social equality even if a fellow employee is retarded or someone is irresponsible in everything he does has crippled us. There is so much more. A nation with so many different peoples can not exist peaceably without abundance. And that is being lost.
"serf's out" drivel.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA:'We've got to do some governing'...WOW, what a novel idea from the flier in chief. If he ever lands or gets off the teleprompter maybe he could do something unique like lead.
Republicans urge Obama to end 'road show,' work with Senate to avert automatic cuts
DUMBOSPAM.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I write on this issue as a worse case scenario. I am no diplomat. The amount of azz kissing and sucking chitt out of every ones anus to keep each group happy would fill up the Grand Canyon. You wrote worse case scenario. That is because you are part of it. You help bring it in. How the hell do we get all of us as a people you think on one page for that event as you wrote to not happen? So we continue down this path. Look, the police state tactics are expanding. Just in the last month...the drones issues and now some black representative Alcee Hastings wanting to reintroduce some FEMA camp legislation that exists anyway. These laws are written for a reason. Many of them.
Drivel.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>"serf's out" drivel.
As long as I believe it and remember it, it exists. Never forget an enemy. Never. And get everything from his generations when it comes to it. Then he can't get you back. Things have a way of changing. And this is a way of life that has lasted thousands of years. So Saul...drivel me back..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Trenton Discussions

Search the Trenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dope in trenton Apr 13 Inneed 1
PLEASE HELP Soccer from Sheffield 1975 ish? Apr 13 Hannah from the UK 1
How TV Censorship Works for Democrats Apr 12 Sterkfontei Swartkrans 1
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr 10 Harry 308
Who supports outreach to at risk youth, familie... Apr 8 outreachminister 1
Community Newsletter cover Apr 8 outreachminister 1
bordentown adult video store (Nov '09) Apr 6 fred 42
•••
•••