NJ Governor Christie heavy favorite t...

NJ Governor Christie heavy favorite to win re-election: poll

There are 49 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 23, 2013, titled NJ Governor Christie heavy favorite to win re-election: poll. In it, Reuters reports that:

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie looks on while giving his State of the State address in the assembly chamber in Trenton, New Jersey, January 8, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#22 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Ieb Bush
Does he have to change his surname first? LOLL
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#23 Jan 23, 2013
liberal women are ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Douchebagger/Pelosi sycophant.
including your wife
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#24 Jan 23, 2013
liberal women are ugly wrote:
<quoted text>Douchebagger/Drag Queen
Teabagger/Rannity queen

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#25 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I know the surname give's people chills, but remember the name Jeb Bush....he is actually the one we should have had, instead of his easily-led brother...lol...and Jeb has spoken out about the GOP's need to return to the center....
Be carefull what you wish for. You haven't lived in Flori-DUH under him.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#26 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>He is the one republican leader, due respect for his ability to look beyond petty party politics, and govern solely for the good of the people and country....Of course, most of the divisive foxbots won't see what they have and his capabilities.....
He is already under the bus.

Teabaggers: Party before people and country.

Just like Hitler and Goebbels.

Prescott's buddy's and business partners.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#27 Jan 23, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Be carefull what you wish for. You haven't lived in Flori-DUH under him.
One of the worst governors EVER.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28 Jan 23, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Be carefull what you wish for. You haven't lived in Flori-DUH under him.
Live in Wellington, and i thought he was a fine Governor.....he's not like GW...joke all you want....

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#29 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Live in Wellington, and i thought he was a fine Governor.....he's not like GW...joke all you want....
Then you must think Rick 'I only took the fifth 75 times' Scott is is a really fine governor too.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30 Jan 24, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Then you must think Rick 'I only took the fifth 75 times' Scott is is a really fine governor too.
No, he shortened early voting and screwed up the election....
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#31 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>No, he shortened early voting and screwed up the election....
Not to mention 20 amendents at 2000 words apiece.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Jan 24, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
He is already under the bus.
Teabaggers: Party before people and country.
Just like Hitler and Goebbels.
Prescott's buddy's and business partners.
Wow.....you continue to amaze me with how stupid and worthless you are. But you're a poor dumb leftist turd with a failed life.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#33 Jan 24, 2013
I was A fan of the governor before his Hurricane Sandy theatrics. If he had to grobble tell us why. If he is just a butt suck oh well, it is what it is. I feel for the actual homeless but not the second home owner by the beach. Why wasn't Christie doing news conference from places like Hoeboken with nasty smelling flood waters all over the place. He went beach front to cater to potential supporters with money ie campaign funding.

But anyone who acts like a groupee seeng the same music artist again and again and again was a warning sign not to be ignored.

Just another politician.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Jan 24, 2013
Yeah, how dare he govern for the good of the people.....especially when it conflict's with the pettyness of Republican party agenda......?
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#35 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yeah, how dare he govern for the good of the people.....especially when it conflict's with the pettyness of Republican party agenda......?
Yeh, govern for the good of the people. And you don't do that by sucking butt with someone who should be helping you get aid as is.

He grobbled to show his contincuency that he was working on it-because he wants to be re-elected. And even more scary if had to grobble with the president for results there are other problems and factors as play. The aid request should have bee a few simple phone calls and paper work and not a love fest.
Billy Ringo

United States

#36 Jan 24, 2013
How does someone "grobble"?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#37 Jan 24, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.....you continue to amaze me with how stupid and worthless you are. But you're a poor dumb leftist turd with a failed life.
Teabagger/Bachmann troll.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#38 Jan 24, 2013
How dare he want to be re-elected?
Lepor

Ames, IA

#39 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
How dare he want to be re-elected?
That's not the worst of it.....
He's going to revoke term presidental limits with an executive order. Then he's going to do away with elections.
And then the new world Liberal order will begin!!
(manicial laughter) HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

The right wing will die in flames under the dictatorship of the Messiah...OBAMA!!
And out wretched country will remain forever changed!!!!!
the poor will have a voice
Illegal immigrants will take all the jobs
People will see doctors and have surgery without paying a penny
Oh the horror!!!!
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#40 Jan 24, 2013
Lepor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the worst of it.....
He's going to revoke term presidental limits with an executive order. Then he's going to do away with elections.
And then the new world Liberal order will begin!!
(manicial laughter) HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!
The right wing will die in flames under the dictatorship of the Messiah...OBAMA!!
And out wretched country will remain forever changed!!!!!
the poor will have a voice
Illegal immigrants will take all the jobs
People will see doctors and have surgery without paying a penny
Oh the horror!!!!
See doctors and have surgery without paying a penny?????

Doctors becoming indentured servent medical slaves? Increases in taxes to pay for a single payer system costs how many dimes?

Oh the humanity if someone has to go out and shop for the lowest price insurance and/or medical services? Oh the humanity if someone will have to read bills, do research and understand how their coverage actually works & what it covers-omg omg. Or they might actually have to pay for a visit for their very own medical care out of their pocket-OMG OMG. Or better yet people will have to realize a third party reimbursing medical care system perpetuates inflation/costs and cash money would lower cost- O M G, now my brain is exploding. No more free visits for the sniffles or get out of work note. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH.........
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#41 Jan 24, 2013
Christie has demonstrated a rare ability in politics; the ability to work with opponents for the benefit of the average citizen. It would appear that many on here prefer obstructionist politics! Christie is a rare bird-a statesman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Chief in Ewing nj, Big C31 and DC 32 Jan 18 wiseazz 1
Bordentown Wawa finally? At old Saturn site? (Oct '13) Jan 4 Phil Mitchell 4
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... Dec '16 John Gold 2
News Firearm-only bear hunt in New Jersey resumes Dec '16 TerriB1 1
Fake Moon Landing Question (Mar '12) Nov '16 Rag Doll 32
News Fire damages at least 9 homes in Trenton;... Nov '16 openmind693 1
News Taxpayers are already paying the bill over NJ b... (May '15) Nov '16 VT Hokies Fan 22

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages