NJ Gop gov vows swift action on gay-marriage bill

Full story: CBS News

TRENTON, N.J. &#8212 New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is promising "very swift action" on gay-marriage legislation he opposes if it makes it to his desk.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

The truth about moms and dads and parenting....

http://factsaboutyouth.com/posts/are-children...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

This is real love......

Former lesbian says having children was a cruel mistake

Former lesbian Cherie Tayler had three children by artificial insemination. Her lesbian partner shared the parenting. After the break-up of their 16-year relationship, Cherie admitted that her life as a lesbian has been spurred on by her unloving mother and sexually abusive father. She said that having children had been a cruel mistake. She reported on a 60 Minutes TV documentary that she saw the hurt in her children's faces every day. Her 11-year-old son wanted to know about his father's job, what he looked like, the colour of his eyes - and Cherie was unable to answer. She said, "I (now) believe that children should have the best opportunities in life. The best way they can have a balanced view of what is normal is with heterosexual parents."

It does not matter whether we think homosexuality (the act of "mating" with a member of the same sex) is normal or deviant, emotionally healthy or not, the fact is that we should do what is best for the children. People who live homosexual lives say that they have a right to do what they want in their bedrooms and private lives. But adopting children is not about their "private" lives as it intrudes into the life of children who will not have a choice, and are not old enough to make a mature and informed choice. Special privileges, like adoption, for men or women who engage in homosexuality, are hotly debated worldwide, with the vast majority of countries, and the vast majority of people across the world, saying 'No, let's stick to what is best for the children.'

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
This is real love......
No, Dear, this is an example of breaking the TOS of Topix, and your strange attempts to prove that one bad set of parents means that ALL parents are bad.

You can keep posting it, but it doesn't make it smell any better.

You still need to prove that the millions of children who are being raised and will be raised to adulthoood by gay parents will do better in life if their parent can never marry.

That's it.

This is NOT an argument about your beliefs on who should be doing the parenting. That's already decided, and not your concern.

If you disagree that having married parent provides stability to children, PROVE IT.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Dear, this is an example of breaking the TOS of Topix, and your strange attempts to prove that one bad set of parents means that ALL parents are bad.
You still need to prove that the millions of children who are being raised and will be raised to adulthoood by gay parents will do better in life if their parent can never marry.
That's it.
This is NOT an argument about your beliefs on who should be doing the parenting. That's already decided, and not your concern.
If you disagree that having married parent provides stability to children, PROVE IT.
LOL! You will try anything to keep from knowing the truth, huh?

I agree having a married mother/father in the home provides stablity in a child's life that can not be achieved by any other arrangement man can come up with.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made Steve then?
Remember, Adam and Eve brought sin into the world, not Adam and Steve.
That's because there was not Adam and Steve. You are right Adam and Eve started it all, heterosexually.....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it.
don't forget to note the words..'former' lesbian...
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because there was not Adam and Steve. You are right Adam and Eve started it all, heterosexually.....
Adam and Eve started all sin, you are correct. If only heterosexuals would listen and follow rules, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now :)
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
..........idiocy..........
Mom Kills son
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30868178/

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom Kills son
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30868178/
What is this supposed to show...
Sgt Common Sense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this supposed to show...
How much better off children are in a heterosexual family.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
How much better off children are in a heterosexual family.
We've already established abuse happens. We've also already established that since heterosexuals birth about 99% of the babies in our country, that we bear the responsibility for this abuse as well. That is why I'm pushing for more education and resources to push marriage stability and longevity to the forefront.
wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

nice
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Fat boy deserves a very swift kick in his enormous posterior. He shouldn't be allowed to override the will of the people.

Recall him or de-elect him ASAP. He's a fat chump.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Get This Fool wrote:
This is real love......
Former lesbian says having children was a cruel mistake
Former lesbian Cherie Tayler had three children by artificial insemination. Her lesbian partner..blah, blah, blah... are hotly debated worldwide, with the vast majority of countries, and the vast majority of people across the world, saying 'No, let's stick to what is best for the children.'
No, turd, that's real exploitation of one woman's alleged problems and those of her children solely for the purpose of propagandizing against gay marriage.

You're disgusting. Heterosexual marriage is not necessarily "better for children" than gay marriage.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget to note the words..'former' lesbian...
There's no such thing. One is either a woman and a lesbian, or not. There are no "former" lesbians. The phrase is an oxymoron.

“Wondrous Awe Is the Salvation”

Since: Jul 07

Mount Meru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
The truth about moms and dads and parenting....
http://factsaboutyouth.com/posts/are-children...
Anyone that follow the link should note that the website is nothing more than a cover for the American College of Pediatrics, the same group that broke away from the actual pediatric medical association and helped found NARTH among other silly groups. There is no credibility in this site.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing. One is either a woman and a lesbian, or not. There are no "former" lesbians. The phrase is an oxymoron.
Who are you to tell this woman whether or not she can change her orientation....she says she has.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Realized Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that follow the link should note that the website is nothing more than a cover for the American College of Pediatrics, the same group that broke away from the actual pediatric medical association and helped found NARTH among other silly groups. There is no credibility in this site.
So??? It's still the truth.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, turd, that's real exploitation of one woman's alleged problems and those of her children solely for the purpose of propagandizing against gay marriage.
You're disgusting. Heterosexual marriage is not necessarily "better for children" than gay marriage.
Mom and dad can not be replicated by substituting someone of the same sex. No way around that...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Mercer County was issued at April 24 at 7:17PM EDT

•••
•••

Trenton News Video

•••
•••

Trenton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Trenton People Search