Who cares about kids being recruited ...

Who cares about kids being recruited (forced) into gang and criminal lifestyles?

Posted in the Trenton Forum

Since: Apr 14

Valley Stream, NY

#1 Apr 2, 2014
Since 2006 I have met with thousands of community leaders, Pastors, congregations, child advocates and parents and not many really have a true care or concern for all the hundreds of thousands of kids who are falling through the cracks, joining gangs, getting addicted to drugs, getting locked up, dying and killing.
Law enforcement is doing their part making arrests and proof is there are over 2 million people in the U.S. who are locked inside jails and prisons.
The deadliest gangs in the U.S. are training inside jails and prisons and recruiting in record numbers. Often times murders and crime on American streets are ordered from gang leaders and members who are themselves incarcerated.
Society has no understanding or clue of this and the numbers of kids and adults joining gangs today is in the hundreds of thousands.
From 2007 to 2009 more than 250,000 joined gangs and that number has grown rapidly and there is no stopping this vicious cycle.
We must step forward and stand up for the youth of today, they should be a priority.
What do I care? How can I qualify or share about this and be taken seriously?
I lived the life. Arrested by age 20 facing hundreds of years for money related crimes. I spent 15 years being transferred from one bloody prison to another. Gangs tried to recruit and kill me. Only by the GRACE of GOD am I alive and out here serving JESUS living to reach the lost.
From the Midwestern town of Beloit Wisconsin to the Tennessee Mountains and Knoxville area to New Jersey and New York I am meeting hundreds of community leaders, child advocates and professionals who just don't know how to work with youth who are impacted, effected of involved in those dark lifestyles, and it doesn't seem to be a priority.
FRIENDS, the children are the future and we invite you to share and give insight and input.
lets pray for our nations children, families and community leaders.
JESUS is our only hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rehan A Shah MD - AURA RHEUMATOLOGY 2 hr debbi 1
News Ewing man shot Sunday dies at local hospital Aug 16 jockjock343 1
News 'Shamus Meets General George Washington' - When... Aug 4 Kathy 2
Turned on by consensual brother-sister sex whil... Jul 31 Andy 3
News See our 4 adoptable NJ pets of the week - Jade,... Jul '15 cskalla2 1
News Hearing set on proposed off-track wagering site... Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Huckabee compares gay marriage to drug use, pol... (Apr '10) Jul '15 Trailerpark Pimp 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages