Editorial: Trenton should welcome the business brought by 6-week Jehovah's Witness convention

Feb 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Jersey Journal

Up to 100,000 visitors may be in the city for weekend conventions in July and August.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2012
tone brown

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 10, 2012
Wow, another unfounded, baseless comment. Let's see where to start. I know many JW's and so far, can't say any are service employees, not that there is anything wrong with that profession. But I can say, that my nephew is a master electrician, my niece is an engineer at GM, my uncle is an engineer employed by the city. My sister is a CPA, her husband is a bank V.P., my sister-in-law is an IT professional. So again, get your facts straight before you try to turn people against a fine group of people. No, I am not a witness, but I am giving serious consideration to joining my family.

“Gods love ... poured out”

Since: Dec 06

Sacramento

#2 Feb 10, 2012
tone brown wrote:
Wow, another unfounded, baseless comment. Let's see where to start. I know many JW's and so far, can't say any are service employees, not that there is anything wrong with that profession. But I can say, that my nephew is a master electrician, my niece is an engineer at GM, my uncle is an engineer employed by the city. My sister is a CPA, her husband is a bank V.P., my sister-in-law is an IT professional. So again, get your facts straight before you try to turn people against a fine group of people. No, I am not a witness, but I am giving serious consideration to joining my family.
Go for it!

Then in only twenty, or a few more years, you will be back here, or some other forum, trying to expose the false teaching of that cult.
UNchained

Gatlinburg, TN

#3 Feb 10, 2012
tone brown wrote:
Do they talk with you now?

Join their elite little club abd then decide it is not for you and see how they treat you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Domme or Dom 12 hr YoungSissy 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Wed Crack Corn 34
Gay/bi teen boys in mercer county nj Aug 26 Gay nj 1
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Aug 24 george m 313
Anyone interested in role playing in bordentown... Aug 24 jerziguy 1
Debate: Ferguson - Trenton, NJ Aug 23 NSNovum 1
bordentown adult video store (Nov '09) Aug 21 massimo 47
•••

Trenton News Video

•••