Police: Bottles of urine found in ice...

Police: Bottles of urine found in ice cream truck

There are 10 comments on the Public Opinion story from May 18, 2011, titled Police: Bottles of urine found in ice cream truck. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Suburban Philadelphia police say a DUI stop involving an ice cream truck led to the discovery of water bottles filled with urine, including one in the freezer where treats are kept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Since: May 10

Chambersburg, PA

#1 May 18, 2011
Uh yeah, I'll have one of them there yeller sno-cones. Ewww, it tastes like ****!
Morbius

Myerstown, PA

#2 May 18, 2011
Someone must have been really PO'd...
wake up people

United States

#3 May 18, 2011
What do you think is in those plastic water and soda bottles strewn along our roads, local and interstate?
What do you think the yellowish liquid is in all those juice and milk jugs along our highways?

Watch the shoulders of the roads. Look at the ad-hoc rest area along Sunset Pike near Letter Kenny. Look at the ramps back onto I81. Check out the areas around the warehouses off of Orchard. These are professional drivers with no qualms about depositing their waste on our highways.

People - it's not ice tea, and it disgusts me to no end. And just think how much #2 is tossed that cannot be seen in a jug.

You don't want to be following to closely behind a truck when the jerk driver decides it's time to toss his body fluids out the window. Absolutely disgusting and un-sanitary.

Too damn lazy to pull off at a rest stop to piss. In a hurry to get to the next stop.
lemonhead

Carlisle, PA

#5 May 18, 2011
he's lucky he didn't run over a kid pulling over to sell some of his ice cream.
Darth Vader

Chambersburg, PA

#6 May 18, 2011
Maybe the driver was "European"
Lexi

Chambersburg, PA

#7 May 18, 2011
Maybe they were selling it to people for a clean urine test.
What you need

Webster, NY

#8 May 18, 2011
I was raised near Langhorne, that is why we always preferred the "Beep Beep Man" instead of the Jack and Jill guy.
how bout this

Carlisle, PA

#9 May 18, 2011
an icecream store near gettysburg was shut down years ago, so I heard because the manager was adding his own 'cream' in the icecream cones.
Soooo

Kernersville, NC

#10 May 18, 2011
That explains why they always had Lemon "flavered" in stock.
i work at the ServiceTenT

Greencastle, PA

#11 May 19, 2011
and the little ice cream truck went we we we all the way home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Primary Care a Collaborative Practice Apr 16 Mikie 1
Gay/bi teen boys in mercer county nj (Aug '14) Apr 8 Gay NJ 3
bordentown adult video store (Nov '09) Apr 5 Hammerjak 65
News Controversial Medicaid fraud amnesty program ge... Apr 5 laughingatu 2
Senator Sweeney a Sex Offender who got off Apr 4 Patterson 1
cory booker creepy person Jan '18 fake phony 1
News Some N.J. politicians may soon get bigger pensions Dec '17 noteventrue 4

Trenton Jobs

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages