EXPOSING The Satanic Watchtower Society

EXPOSING The Satanic Watchtower Society

Posted in the Trenton Forum

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Since: Mar 10

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jul 10, 2012
ATTENTION Trenton NJ

There is a convention of the Satanic Watchtower Society planned for your city this weekend.

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND!

Recently, here in Pittsburgh, members of that organization saw Satanic activity INSIDE their organization WITH THEIR OWN EYES, but were convinced to keep silent about the matter.

I'm trying to get as many of the UNSUSPECTING members out of there before the entire organization collapses in a Satanic heap.

So if you know anyone associated with that organization, or planning on attending their convention, PLEASE alert them to this forum, or send them a link to the website that I will be posting ASAP.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Here is the web address...

http://librarycoverup.tripod.com

...that contains the information about the Satanic Watchtower Society. I hope that you'll pass it to any members you know, or to anyone that is planning on attending their convention.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cop report says Bergen County safety director i... (Apr '16) Feb 6 Unjust society 2
Christie made a deal with Norcross and Sweeney Feb 2 Kristie 2
Fire Chief in Ewing nj, Big C31 and DC 32 Jan '17 wiseazz 1
Bordentown Wawa finally? At old Saturn site? (Oct '13) Jan '17 Phil Mitchell 4
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... Dec '16 John Gold 2
News Firearm-only bear hunt in New Jersey resumes Dec '16 TerriB1 1
Fake Moon Landing Question (Mar '12) Nov '16 Rag Doll 32

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages