Coraopolis, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

ATTENTION Trenton NJ

There is a convention of the Satanic Watchtower Society planned for your city this weekend.

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND!

Recently, here in Pittsburgh, members of that organization saw Satanic activity INSIDE their organization WITH THEIR OWN EYES, but were convinced to keep silent about the matter.

I'm trying to get as many of the UNSUSPECTING members out of there before the entire organization collapses in a Satanic heap.

So if you know anyone associated with that organization, or planning on attending their convention, PLEASE alert them to this forum, or send them a link to the website that I will be posting ASAP.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Coraopolis, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Here is the web address...

http://librarycoverup.tripod.com

...that contains the information about the Satanic Watchtower Society. I hope that you'll pass it to any members you know, or to anyone that is planning on attending their convention.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Trenton News Video

•••
•••

Trenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE