smoked onion soup---please help!!!

smoked onion soup---please help!!!

Posted in the Trenton Forum

ms buzzlewug

Cabot, AR

#1 Feb 18, 2011
i don't know how else to find it!!!! several years ago i went to trenton to see my uncle in the hospital, and went to a restaurant close by. i remember it being in a house and one of the specialties seemed to be a bowl of smoked onion soup and a sandwich. i canot find this soup anywhere else, and really want to try and make it(lol).does anyone know the name of the restaurant?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 19, 2011
Would the name be Corrigans? A corner white house? They also had Giant onion rings. If thats it I have the recipe.
mike

Southgate, MI

#3 Feb 20, 2011
ms buzzlewug wrote:
i don't know how else to find it!!!! several years ago i went to trenton to see my uncle in the hospital, and went to a restaurant close by. i remember it being in a house and one of the specialties seemed to be a bowl of smoked onion soup and a sandwich. i canot find this soup anywhere else, and really want to try and make it(lol).does anyone know the name of the restaurant?
All you have to do is make onion soup like normal then use liquid smoke(wrights is the best) to adjust the amount of smoke flavor, but be careful not to use to much at once start off lite then add more as needed hope this helps
ms buzzlewug

Benton, AR

#4 Feb 21, 2011
thank you both. i don't remember the reataurant's name, but it was a delicious creamy soup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the best topless club in the area? (Oct '12) Nov 29 Pepperoni king 4
Sexual Misconduct is ok in Wyandotte police dep... (Aug '11) Nov 25 Disabled veteran 33
News Fall fishing action in Michigan ready to heat u... Oct '16 Vic 1
Jerry Renfro Sep '16 Linda Renfro 4
Flat Rock Ford Temps Sep '16 Trying to Temp 1
Rockwood slumlord Aug '16 Riley 1
any car mechanics onlinr Jun '16 money maker 1

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages