Dying girl being cyberbullied.

Dying girl being cyberbullied.

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 16, 2010, titled Dying girl being cyberbullied.. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

It is an all too familiar to many following the news across the country- children being cyber bullied.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Sandy

Belgrade, ME

#1 Nov 21, 2010
You would think that it could not get any worse for this little girl and her grandmother. Now Kathleen's father, Robert Edwards has shut down the sites on facebook that was used in support for his daughter. He is not allowing Kathleen's grandmother or aunt to see the child unless it is under his supervision. Robert Edward was only interested in the money that was coming in from thousands of people from all over the world in support for this girl. He has no interest in his daughter’s happiness or well being only himself.Kathleen should spend her remaining days with the people who truly love her!
anon

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2011
It was for the lulz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
als motorcycle repair 12 hr harley 1
News Michigan woman may sue over toilet paper dispenser (Dec '10) Mar 2 Lawsuit Phart 20
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) Feb 23 Bryna Erickson 27
why no black teachers in Flat Rock (May '12) Feb '17 Laura Clemens 13
any car mechanics onlinr (Jun '16) Feb '17 Chad 2
Want to make easy money? Jan '17 Fantasia 1
What's the best topless club in the area? (Oct '12) Jan '17 Truth 6

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages