Trenton woman apologizes for Facebook...

Trenton woman apologizes for Facebook taunts

There are 26 comments on the The Detroit News story from Oct 9, 2010, titled Trenton woman apologizes for Facebook taunts. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Trenton - A woman apologized Friday after being overwhelmed by the escalation of a long simmering neighborhood feud that spread to the Internet after she posted pictures of a terminally ill 7-year-old girl's face above a set of crossed bones and a picture of the girl's dead mother in the arms of the grim reaper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tony

United States

#21 Oct 16, 2010
Old news now. Fox 2 has it.

The charges, if they come, will result from a review of the tape Petkov supposedly has where she shows there was no clear intent to hurt anyone. In these situation, what would look normal suddenly looks and seems like aggressive driving. A traffic citation may be the gist of it.
Boy, what a neighborhood. It might be amusing to live down the street and watch it. You would not want to live next door because you might be forced to take sides by default. Wave "hello" to the wrong side and it's game on.

Since: Oct 08

Dearborn, MI

#22 Oct 17, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your story involved 2 consenting adults screwing around outside of a marriage. That happens every day. I don't see how you are connecting this to a different police department not upholding the law. Cheating on your spouse may be immoral, it is not illegal. Stalking and harrassing a child, that's illegal. The Trenton PD has allowed this to go on for 2-3 years.
No Cheating is illegal in the state of Michigan, never is it every brought to justice but is illegal, and the thing is this, police departments see and do what they want to do and not what is right all the time, how do you have a dept keeping a officer on staff with complaint after complain after complaint and evidence and then he cuts the ribbon for the opening of the station easy its the boys club and they will do what they see fit PERIOD sounds familiar here doesnt it.
hmmmm

Cordele, GA

#23 Oct 17, 2010
crimereporter wrote:
<quoted text>
No Cheating is illegal in the state of Michigan, never is it every brought to justice but is illegal, and the thing is this, police departments see and do what they want to do and not what is right all the time, how do you have a dept keeping a officer on staff with complaint after complain after complaint and evidence and then he cuts the ribbon for the opening of the station easy its the boys club and they will do what they see fit PERIOD sounds familiar here doesnt it.
Nope, not at all. Rule of law stands the same for all, not just a few. There is also the difference between 2 consenting adults, and a child that is being tormented.

I suspect you just have an ax to grind with the cops. Whether that's because it was your wife that cheated with your partner, or because you've had run ins with the police - eh, who knows? I do sense great bitterness from you towards police. Either way, the cases aren't the same at all.

I will say it has always cracked me up no end to hear from my cop friends about people who get arrested filing complaints against the arresting officer. The best is when the criminal blatantly lies about what occured, and then finds out there is video proving his lies. That is why most complaints about officers are shown to be unjustified. There are some bad cops, but they are the exception, not the rule.
Please Spare Me

United States

#24 Oct 18, 2010
A truly vile human. I hope she gets a major case of hemroids. It is truly unfortunate that this beast has already procreated. Hope the kids aren't anything like her.

Since: Oct 08

Dearborn, MI

#25 Oct 20, 2010
Adultery is against the law and is a Felony
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 328 of 1931
Chapter V
ADULTERY
Back to Infidelity Cases

750.29 Adultery; definition.
Sec. 29.

Definition - Adultery is the sexual intercourse of 2 persons, either of whom is married to a third person.
750.30 Adultery; punishment.
Sec. 30.

Punishment - Any person who shall commit adultery shall be guilty of a felony; and when the crime is committed between a married woman and a man who is unmarried, the man shall be guilty of adultery, and liable to the same punishment.
750.31 Adultery; complaint and time of prosecution.
Sec. 31.

Complainant and time prosecution to be commenced - No prosecution for adultery, under the preceding section, shall be commenced, but on the complaint of the husband or wife; and no such prosecution shall be commenced after 1 year from the time of committing the offense.
750.32 Adultery; cohabitation of divorced parties.
Sec. 32.

Cohabitation by divorced parties - If any persons after being divorced from the bonds of matrimony for any cause whatever, shall cohabit together, they shall be liable to all the penalties provided by law against adultery.
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not at all. Rule of law stands the same for all, not just a few. There is also the difference between 2 consenting adults, and a child that is being tormented.
I suspect you just have an ax to grind with the cops. Whether that's because it was your wife that cheated with your partner, or because you've had run ins with the police - eh, who knows? I do sense great bitterness from you towards police. Either way, the cases aren't the same at all.
I will say it has always cracked me up no end to hear from my cop friends about people who get arrested filing complaints against the arresting officer. The best is when the criminal blatantly lies about what occured, and then finds out there is video proving his lies. That is why most complaints about officers are shown to be unjustified. There are some bad cops, but they are the exception, not the rule.
sick

Macon, GA

#26 Oct 27, 2010
some people are sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debbie Janoske from Taylor Jul 18 Jus sayin 3
Gary holeshot Tonda Jul 12 Good grief 2
cougar or milf Jul 11 ccff2086 1
Jeanette Hill Garcia (May '12) Jul 3 Butter 13
Jerry Renfro Jul 1 Linda Renfro 3
any car mechanics onlinr Jun '16 money maker 1
News New School Barbershop Offers Old School Cuts (Jan '14) Jan '14 Brian Adam 2

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages