Chrysler begins building new V6

Chrysler begins building new V6

There are 5 comments on the Lansing State Journal story from Mar 19, 2010, titled Chrysler begins building new V6. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

TRENTON - Workers have begun making Chrysler's new Pentastar V6 engine in Trenton, and Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

Tony

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2010
I don't plan on purchasing anything from Chrysler ever. I must admit that they have had some interesting engineering over the years.

Push button automatic transmissions
Mini van torque converters
Fluid drive

My favorite is the front wheel drive vehicles with the V-6 engine facing north instead of sidewise. That's really fun to work on.
Motorist

Pasadena, CA

#2 Mar 23, 2010
They need to work on electric cars. That is where the future lies.
Motorist

Pasadena, CA

#3 Mar 23, 2010
Tony wrote:
I don't plan on purchasing anything from Chrysler ever. I must admit that they have had some interesting engineering over the years.
Fluid drive
My favorite is the front wheel drive vehicles with the V-6 engine facing north instead of sidewise. That's really fun to work on.
Don't forget the Slant 6 and the Hemi! My friend has a '68 Duster Slant 6 with 600,000 miles on the original engine!
Pete

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Mar 23, 2010
Tony wrote:
Fluid drive
Also don't forget that fiat can build anything it wants to using the old chrysler name but it can't sell anything fiat in this country.
Raymond

Wayne, PA

#5 Mar 29, 2010
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Also don't forget that fiat can build anything it wants to using the old chrysler name but it can't sell anything fiat in this country.
Perhaps Tony is the one referenced in the mnemonic Fix-It-Again-TONY.

Funny how people have been willing to purchase more of specific Nip products when they have a Japanese nameplate than when that same vehicle is badged with a bow tie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the best topless club in the area? (Oct '12) Nov 29 Pepperoni king 4
Sexual Misconduct is ok in Wyandotte police dep... (Aug '11) Nov 25 Disabled veteran 33
News Fall fishing action in Michigan ready to heat u... Oct '16 Vic 1
Jerry Renfro Sep '16 Linda Renfro 4
Flat Rock Ford Temps Sep '16 Trying to Temp 1
Rockwood slumlord Aug '16 Riley 1
any car mechanics onlinr Jun '16 money maker 1

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages