Same as it ever was
SOUND ADVICE

East Saint Louis, IL

#21 Sep 4, 2008
PLEASE NOTE: Voicing your point of view is fine. Freedom of speech is our right. DISCUSSING, agreeing and even arguring a point, is what a forum is for. BUT,... DO NOT USE NAMES AND INITIALS! THIS IS SO... WRONG. BESIDES HURTING THE PERSON'S REP. YOU ARE GOING TO FIND YOUR BUTT IN A SLANDER SUIT. PLEASE BE WISE. I LOVE GOSSIP AS MUCH AS THE NEXT PERSON, AND EVEN SOMETIMES A LITTLE DRAMA IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL, BUT DON'T PERSONALLY HURT OR HATE. LOVE YOU ALL! PEACE.
resident

Scott Air Force Base, IL

#22 Sep 4, 2008
some jealous people on here!
resident

Scott Air Force Base, IL

#23 Sep 4, 2008
Some jealous people...Go to the bank you can buy a harley if you want one!
resident

Scott Air Force Base, IL

#24 Sep 4, 2008
Chad does not own a motorcycle and for that matter he has been out of town for the last 14 days
Bartender

Farmington, MO

#25 Sep 4, 2008
I bet I know you wrote:
Hey bartender I bet I know you and you know me! lets play the hint game. You dont like eggs do you
Yep:)
toni

East Saint Louis, IL

#26 Sep 4, 2008
resident wrote:
Chad does not own a motorcycle and for that matter he has been out of town for the last 14 days
this thread is getting old with all the incinuations and accusations. who cares who has a bike? i,m sure these kids come from good families and don't need your deflamatory comments. sounds to me like someone here is jealous and is playing a grade school game of name calling.
toni

East Saint Louis, IL

#27 Sep 4, 2008
resident wrote:
Some jealous people...Go to the bank you can buy a harley if you want one!
right on ! you tell um'.
jeni

East Saint Louis, IL

#28 Sep 4, 2008
change of subject- is there a trenton picnic coming up?
Jack and Coke

Belleville, IL

#29 Sep 4, 2008
The trentonfest should be fun this year, they have a really good band playing Saturday night, who wants to get down with me.
tom collins

East Saint Louis, IL

#30 Sep 4, 2008
Jack and Coke wrote:
The trentonfest should be fun this year, they have a really good band playing Saturday night, who wants to get down with me.
thanks, i'll b there! what bands r paying?
Jack and Coke

Belleville, IL

#31 Sep 4, 2008
the smash band is playing on Friday from 8-midnight and Saturday night they have a band from st. louis called the Soulard Blues Band. they are both supposed to be really good
Mohammed

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Sep 4, 2008
toni wrote:
<quoted text> this thread is getting old with all the incinuations and accusations. who cares who has a bike? i,m sure these kids come from good families and don't need your deflamatory comments. sounds to me like someone here is jealous and is playing a grade school game of name calling.
what is an incinuation?
Mohammed

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Sep 4, 2008
toni wrote:
<quoted text> this thread is getting old with all the incinuations and accusations. who cares who has a bike? i,m sure these kids come from good families and don't need your deflamatory comments. sounds to me like someone here is jealous and is playing a grade school game of name calling.
Is this a fire extinguisher?.....deflamatory
THE ANSWER

East Saint Louis, IL

#34 Sep 4, 2008
Mohammed wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a fire extinguisher?.....deflamatory
try-MALICIOUS IMPLICATION
resident

Scott Air Force Base, IL

#35 Sep 4, 2008
Go TrentonFest! Bring you golashes it may be a little wet! But FUN
dip

United States

#36 Sep 4, 2008
resident wrote:
Go TrentonFest! Bring you golashes it may be a little wet! But FUN
can't wait!
resident

Scott Air Force Base, IL

#37 Sep 4, 2008
isnt it amazing the shi* one person can stir up!
FRIEND

United States

#38 Sep 5, 2008
Lots going on this weekend. Trenton Fest, Carlyle Street Fair, & Baseball Tournies. Hope the weather is good. You all have a great time & take care. THERE ARE LOTS OF FAMILIES AND LOVED ONES TRAVELING THE ROADS, SO PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.
shadow

United States

#39 Sep 6, 2008
Does anyone know what happened to Gary and Sue Goetter, last I heard they lived in Trenton.
Robin

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Sep 6, 2008
Jen K wrote:
I have never lived in Trenton, but frequented it in the past. Does anyone know how douche bags like Swinney and the Deiters clan manage to be jacked up on the goods every night and manage to stay out of the joint? Jeff and I passed through the other night and noticed they are still running from bar to bar on their motorcycles. doesnt chief jones have a small militia with ak47s that they practice with every day? And every state cop in Illinois lives there too. How do these clowns pass under the radar? From what I gather these guys have to take themselves out...and quite a few have. Either they move to the F L A or they end up dead on a back road or in the old CC joint. Trenton is not the wholesome place they dream to portray.
Cant wait for darba and sneaky pete on this one.
Jen K.
Jen
Not sure what the hell you are talking about,but unless you want a law suit you better shut your big fat mouth. Mark is my brother and I happen to have a good lawyer. We'll be more than happy to slap your ass with a libel suit, unless you have something to back up whatever it is you're saying, you better step off and SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raychel Shively Murdered? 9 hr Anyone 4
Highland schools curriculum fee Aug 19 UPayForIt 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Aug 17 SisterMarie 109
Big Stix is opening in Breese this Friday (Jan '09) Aug 17 NoMore 26
Lock your doors Aug 17 WhoLetTheDogOut 9
Schuette' Super Valu sellout (Aug '13) Aug 16 Sam 44
Pavilion at veterans memorial park Aug 14 ContractorsSon 13

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages