Suspected ''Groper'' Arrested

Suspected ''Groper'' Arrested

There are 2 comments on the WTVC Chattanooga story from Aug 11, 2010, titled Suspected ''Groper'' Arrested. In it, WTVC Chattanooga reports that:

The Dalton Police Department made an arrest in the case of a man suspected of groping women in Dalton-area parking lots.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVC Chattanooga.

robert1961

Rising Fawn, GA

#1 Aug 12, 2010
This pervert needs to go to prison for a long time, and once he is out be placed on the sexual predator list for life. He will never change for the better. Scum like him only get worse, and will eventually graduate to rape and possibly murder.
Forgiven

Jasper, TN

#2 Aug 17, 2010
robert1961 wrote:
This pervert needs to go to prison for a long time, and once he is out be placed on the sexual predator list for life. He will never change for the better. Scum like him only get worse, and will eventually graduate to rape and possibly murder.
While it may very well be true that this young man is a ticking time bomb. It is not true that he cannot change and to say so is very closed minded! I am glad he was caught before he did graduate to rape or murder but he can get help and change. EVERYONE has the potential to change. Very harsh judgment there Robert. I was a rape victim several years ago and the man that raped me got saved in prison and is living a very clean life with a wife and kids. God can change anyone...even a sex offender. I pray this young man gets the help he needs and not just trash talk from some judgmental, bitter angry man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen trying to help others dies in Trion, Ga., ... (Sep '09) May '16 tenfour 17
Monda Wooten is helping Street for sheriff (Sep '12) May '16 The best their ev... 54
shawntae cuzzort (Mar '12) May '16 Unknowm 7
Dade County water and sewer office in Trenton Apr '16 GA boy 83 1
arrest records (Mar '12) Apr '16 no accountability 3
Bridgeport AL polluted (Jan '16) Jan '16 FishinLife 3
Tara Stowe (Jan '16) Jan '16 MEF 1

Trenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trenton Mortgages