Four teenagers jailed on a variety of drug charges

Apr 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rome News - Tribune

Four teenagers spent Sunday night in the Floyd County jail after being arrested on drug-related charges following a traffic stop on U.S. 27 south late Sunday night, reports stated.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2011
mee

Acworth, GA

#1 Apr 25, 2011
Another day in free merka. at least the drug laws are fairly easy to remember. I am a bit confused on that synth thing but hey, we have enough lawyers out there to hopefully explain things.
mee

Acworth, GA

#2 Apr 29, 2011
In other news millions of innocent children go hungry in afghanistan, iraq, and libya. but we got to stop the devil weed at all costs! ruin the job prospects forever for a bunch of curious teens, that's the ticket!
mee

Acworth, GA

#3 Apr 30, 2011
with all the horror, dread, and fear in the world who of us can really blame a teen for trying drugs? I mean really, it's better than what you've been thinking of doing, like going into a car and filling it with gas vapors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 53,542
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
Bradley warren dade's next school superintendent? (Mar '13) Aug 12 Woody 7
Family Pleas For Creech's Return Jul '14 terry creech 1
Ben Brandon running for commissioner? Jul '14 Whitehorse 1
So isn't that convenient? Jul '14 Whitehorse 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
•••
•••
•••

Trenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Trenton News, Events & Info