Investigation into Brown Bridge Dam f...

Investigation into Brown Bridge Dam failure

There are 5 comments on the UpNorthLive.com story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Investigation into Brown Bridge Dam failure. In it, UpNorthLive.com reports that:

The investigation continues into the events that led up to the failure of the Brown Bridge Dam on the Boardman River.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UpNorthLive.com.

Seriously

Hersey, MI

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Anyone with a brain cell could see that fools were trying to drain that pond. Send the engineer and the company back the common sense school.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Anyone with a brain cell could see that fools were trying to drain that pond. Send the engineer and the company back the common sense school.
Yea, and I suppose 9/11 was a conspiracy too, eh?
Come on now

Traverse City, MI

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Maybe they should be questioning the decision to remove the Dam in the first place- considering CherryLand Electric wants to send out bills skyhigh and bring in windmills (which people who live near claim to bring on health issues) isn't hydroelectric a safer aternative? Hind sight is golden!
The Boardman

Comstock Park, MI

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Come on now wrote:
Maybe they should be questioning the decision to remove the Dam in the first place- considering CherryLand Electric wants to send out bills skyhigh and bring in windmills (which people who live near claim to bring on health issues) isn't hydroelectric a safer aternative? Hind sight is golden!
Common now, Cherryland Electric has NOTHING to do with any of the damsn, common now,

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#5 Nov 27, 2012
The Boardman wrote:
<quoted text>
Common now, Cherryland Electric has NOTHING to do with any of the damsn, common now,
"common now"?? "damsn"?? Work on your spelling and grammar, common now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Traverse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stores that don't take EBT Jun 11 Sneaky Pete 2
News Hello Darkness, My Old Friend May '16 samael 2
News Weekend may feel like summer, but Coast Guard w... May '16 Keweenaw 1
Friday Night Trivia? May '16 dmpine 1
Spanish language students group - meet to speak... May '16 Jim 1
KLM Landscape (Do Not Use!) NOT LOCAL! SHOTTY ... (Mar '15) Apr '16 Biteme 5
News TNT busts methmakers in Traverse City Mar '16 Sneaky Pete 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Traverse City Mortgages