“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#1 Feb 8, 2016
http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/02/f...

Bummer. Looks like his fatness is going to make it.

Maybe next time.
stuckduck

United States

#2 Feb 28, 2016
Sneaky Pete wrote:
http://www.mlive.com/news/inde x.ssf/2016/02/filmmaker_michae l_moore_in_icu.html
Bummer. Looks like his fatness is going to make it.
Maybe next time.
As for Michael Moore, thumbs up, get well . As for MOUTH, I hope your mamma and pappy only had you. You act and sound just like ignorance, peckerhead.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#3 Feb 28, 2016
I'm gonna piss on his grave when he croaks.
Open Space

Alpena, MI

#4 Mar 3, 2016
Sneaky Pete wrote:
I'm gonna piss on his grave when he croaks.
Doubt it. You would have to step out of Grandma's basement to accomplish that goal and believe me, the outside world is a very scary place!
WATCHING LIVONIA

Dexter, MI

#5 May 25, 2017
michael moore is a very confusing guy. hates the auto company execs who closed the plants up in flint. but he hates president trump even though trump wants to bring manufacturing jobs back. can someone explain this ?
ABZ

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jun 5, 2017
WATCHING LIVONIA wrote:
michael moore is a very confusing guy. hates the auto company execs who closed the plants up in flint. but he hates president trump even though trump wants to bring manufacturing jobs back. can someone explain this ?
He knows Trump is full of hot air and isn't actually going to be able to bring those jobs back.
WATCHING LIVONIA

Dexter, MI

#7 Jun 9, 2017
ABZ wrote:
<quoted text>

He knows Trump is full of hot air and isn't actually going to be able to bring those jobs back.
should we give trump 3 1/2 more years to try? there are so many gm plants being remodeled and added on to right now contractors cant keep up including all the ford plants in the detroit area. even the ford engine plant in windsor is being revamped. when we say manufacturing jobs will come back, most are going down south. cheaper wages, property taxes. michigan property taxes too high. auto companies are building new centers right now in the detroit area but they are for research and developement, not production. look at the huge toyota r&d center in willis michigan by ann arbor. and trump has not even given any tax breaks yet. look at all the work being done right now at the gm tech center in warren. look at the huge addition to the fort wayne gm plant in indiana. before i judge trump im going to sit back and observe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Traverse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flotillas organized to protest Great Lakes oil ... Sep '18 Admiralty Law eh 1
Where? Aug '18 Elaine 2
News Tekonsha school officials under investigation Jun '18 WATCHING LIVONIA 4
Traverse City Music Thread (Sep '13) Apr '18 knobby Twiddle 33
News Effort to cut energy bills includes solar power... (Mar '18) Mar '18 Solarman 1
News APNewsBreak: Consumers Energy to stop burning c... (Feb '18) Feb '18 Solarman 1
News Michigan governor refuses temporary oil pipelin... (Jan '18) Jan '18 when u will care 1

Traverse City Jobs

Personal Finance

Traverse City Mortgages