Thanks to Patrick S. Fragel

Thanks to Patrick S. Fragel

Posted in the Traverse City Forum

Prateek Dighe

Indore, India

#1 Aug 1, 2014
Hello, This is Prateek, student of law. i really donít know what should I explain about Mr. Fragel, I am fan of this man. I heard lot about Patrick S. Fragel and read in magazine about his cases. He is real Attorney of law. I always read his case and found he always adopt new pattern in his case. It really helps to understand basic law tricks and especially for me, I am good in my class, infect my colleagues and teachers wondered of my progress. Seriously I have never seen such a man who is capable to fight all type of cases general cases, bankruptcy, criminal defense cases. He is such a ideal of new generation, Thanks to Mr. Patrick S. Fragel.
joay vanis

Indore, India

#2 Aug 1, 2014
Sound really cool. Mr. Patrick Fragel is really a great lawyer. He is one of the most famous celebrity in Michigan state.
joay vanis

Indore, India

#3 Aug 1, 2014
Mr. Patrick Fragel is really a great lawyer as well as good person also. As i know he always fight cases against to crime and Injustice. He is really a idealistic person for everyone.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#4 Aug 2, 2014
joay vanis wrote:
Sound really cool. Mr. Patrick Fragel is really a great lawyer. He is one of the most famous celebrity in Michigan state.
Fragel is no "celebrity", unless you equate A-holes to being celebrities. Behind Big Mike Moore, he's the biggest loser to ever walk the streets of TC. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Traverse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Car Dealers Traverse City (May '08) Wed Art W 114
News Michael Moore premieres surprise movie on Trump Mar 26 Hot Cupper 3
Theatre Business Mar 26 Hot Cupper 1
snapchat friends (Jan '14) Mar 22 Joseph gay 17
Review: Artisan Gallery (Aug '09) Mar 22 Shoes 21
News An LGBT Tour Of The Great Lakes (Aug '15) Feb '17 Faith 9
Charities need to screen recipients more Feb '17 Eric 1

Traverse City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance