Brothers Arrested: Inciting Riot, Ass...

Brothers Arrested: Inciting Riot, Assault on Officer

There are 10 comments on the Traverse City Ticker story from Jul 13, 2012, titled Brothers Arrested: Inciting Riot, Assault on Officer. In it, Traverse City Ticker reports that:

In the early evening of Wednesday, July 11, Traverse City Police arrested two suspects one, a 21-year-old TC man, for inciting a riot, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, and the second, a 22-year-old TC man, for assault on a police officer and resisting arrest in the 100 block of North Union Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Traverse City Ticker.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#1 Jul 15, 2012
They should have tossed both of those inbred pieces of trailer trash off the bridge.
How

Roscommon, MI

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Sneaky Pete wrote:
They should have tossed both of those inbred pieces of trailer trash off the bridge.
Pete your a complete idiot.... did you see the video? he stood on a skateboard leaning against a railing. How is that inciting a riot? How did he assault a officer when there were 3 on top of him after being tazed??
get a clue your a moron.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#3 Jul 15, 2012
How wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete your a complete idiot.... did you see the video? he stood on a skateboard leaning against a railing. How is that inciting a riot? How did he assault a officer when there were 3 on top of him after being tazed??
get a clue your a moron.
Yes, I saw numerous videos and listened to scores of eyewitness accounts. You must have missed the part where he was ramping up the crowd by encouraging them to join him in his profanity laced rant. Or I guess in your world, if it's not on YouTube, then it never happened, eh? Of course, nevermind the fact that the article states that the dirtbag was getting the crowd "riled up".

And as for your second silly question, the article clearly says that it wasn't dirbag #1 that was arrested for assault, it was dirtbag #1's brother who decided to take a swing at the cop.

Try reading the article first before you decide to post. To not do so, makes you look silly and ignorant.
LOL

Traverse City, MI

#4 Jul 15, 2012
they fought the law and the law won. sounds like those punks were long overdo for an attitude adjustment
How

Roscommon, MI

#5 Jul 16, 2012
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I saw numerous videos and listened to scores of eyewitness accounts. You must have missed the part where he was ramping up the crowd by encouraging them to join him in his profanity laced rant. Or I guess in your world, if it's not on YouTube, then it never happened, eh? Of course, nevermind the fact that the article states that the dirtbag was getting the crowd "riled up".
And as for your second silly question, the article clearly says that it wasn't dirbag #1 that was arrested for assault, it was dirtbag #1's brother who decided to take a swing at the cop.
Try reading the article first before you decide to post. To not do so, makes you look silly and ignorant.
First off I was there, secondly I don't listen to rumors other people tell me .
your just another northern Michigan idiot that listens to anything your told and believes it.
Hell you probably think your cool !
hahahahaha
dumbass
Lynn

Traverse City, MI

#6 Jul 17, 2012
How wrote:
<quoted text>
get a clue your a moron.
Seems to me that the only one that is clueless here is you

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#7 Jul 18, 2012
How wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I was there, secondly I don't listen to rumors other people tell me .
your just another northern Michigan idiot that listens to anything your told and believes it.
Hell you probably think your cool !
hahahahaha
dumbass
Hmmmm, then why are 99% of the YouTube commenters, many of whom were there, praising the police for a job well done and yet chastising all of the pissants like yourself that obviously have no idea what they're talking about?
Dogman

Traverse City, MI

#8 Aug 16, 2012
Stupid little punks got what they had comin to em. Cops need to get out there and bust some heads more often

“Painting In The Dark”

Since: Aug 12

Havana, Cuba

#9 Aug 30, 2012
And we could buy them some cool Nazi boots to go with their new SS emblems.

Cops are public servants. They damn well need to stop "busting heads."

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#10 Aug 30, 2012
-Cultural Infidel- wrote:
And we could buy them some cool Nazi boots to go with their new SS emblems.
Cops are public servants. They damn well need to stop "busting heads."
They didn't bust any heads, they arrested two white trash dirtbags that were creating a disturbance at a family festival. The real "Nazis" here were the disrespectful young pukes who thought they owned the city. They fought the law, and the law won!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Traverse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News APNewsBreak: Consumers Energy to stop burning c... Tue Solarman 1
News Michigan governor refuses temporary oil pipelin... Jan 29 when u will care 1
News The Latest: Michigan, Enbridge reach deal on oi... Nov '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
Libertarian Party of Grand Traverse County? (Oct '13) Oct '17 Jim Krantz 3
News Man posed as dead brother to get drugs (May '09) Jul '17 Constance Pated 32
News Michael Moore releases Traverse City Film Festi... (Jun '17) Jun '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Flights to Traverse City (Jun '17) Jun '17 Emergency 1

Traverse City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Traverse City Mortgages