Pros and Cons of living on the Old Mi...

Pros and Cons of living on the Old Mission Peninsula

Posted in the Traverse City Forum

Merlot Girl

Humble, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2014
I am interested in a home for sale on Old Mission Rd. What are the pros and cons of living out side of TC? We may get transferred to the area and like the idea of residing in TC but will be willing to live on the outskirts if we find the right home. Any input is truly appreciated.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Jul 19, 2014
Merlot Girl wrote:
I am interested in a home for sale on Old Mission Rd. What are the pros and cons of living out side of TC? We may get transferred to the area and like the idea of residing in TC but will be willing to live on the outskirts if we find the right home. Any input is truly appreciated.
How far out?

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#3 Jul 22, 2014
Merlot Girl wrote:
Living outside of TC is nice, especially next week. You can go the whole week without having to see Michael Moore's fat ass, or hear his fat mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Traverse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Advocates: Federal role crucial for iconic wate... 17 hr CodeTalker 1
News MI: Benzie Bus to Add Direct TC Route (Jun '14) May 19 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
X neighborhood Watch= Misfits (Feb '10) May 8 stuckduck 4
Traverse City Music Thread (Sep '13) Apr 26 Musikologist 30
News Michael Moore premieres surprise movie on Trump (Oct '16) Apr '17 watching livonia 4
News An LGBT Tour Of The Great Lakes (Aug '15) Apr '17 watching livonia 12
Worst Car Dealers Traverse City (May '08) Mar '17 Art W 114

Traverse City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Traverse City Mortgages