Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

what is wrong with Walmart anymore !

We used to have a nice store.

If you go in there now you can only get 2 out of 6 of your items.

Reason being - they are out of everything !
They must be going to close down and sell everything left to BigLots.

Come on Walmart - get your asses on the ball - Where is David Boggs at now, he used to be the District Manager - I guarantee you that he would not allow this - it is actually awfull
knows

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I know. Their customer service has gone way down hill too, there are never more then 4 registers open at a time. I heard that walmarts sales as a corporation were down about 23% last year and they are having to cut people and hours to make up for it. Walmart grew too much, too fast in the 80s and 90s and they are paying for it now.
frustrated

Frenchburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah! The grocery in Nassau, Bahamas was stocked better than this (and that one was pretty slim!)
wake up

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

its a tactic before long u will have to order items ! you let them run off everyone else ,so deal with it !
Norma Jo

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Everytime they are out of something I need I call 1 800 walmart and let them know, and that is often. They are nice, I just hope they get tired of hearing from me and do something.
Adam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey HotSpot, if you don't like the way Big Lots looks dont go in it.. I have to say its cleaner than a lot of stores you go into.. I know that to be true am a employer there..
gumbie

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

GET LIBERAL OBAMA OUT OF OFFICE AND YOU WILL SEE A CHANGE!
walking

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dont go on a Saturday I learned the hard way. I never get half of what I need because they havent stocked. These days it seems big lots is a better choice.
calculater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

They are keeping stock at a minimal to keep the stores overhead low. They offer everything on the website to ship to a store location free so they don't have to stock it anymore.

I don't like it either- but what can you do?
Changing

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Wal Mart is reducing employee hours to 30 or less per week to keep from buying health insurance for each employee.I don't know if the Mt Sterling store has reduced anyone's hours but in 2014 all the Wal Mart stores will have their employees working under 30 hours.All chain stores will be doing this.But it sounds like the Mt. Sterling store is like several other Wal Mart stores I have been in.Wal Mart policies are changing to comply with Obamacare is my guess.Look for the maintaince of those places to go downhill also.
new kind of wal mart

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

I agree with Changing.Also I believe Wal Mart has probably moved in with Obama so they can stash their cash overseas.
Walmart equals devil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Actually they are doing the complete opposite. They are cutting hours and people so they don't have to obide with Obama care. They will do whatever needed to ensure they are not out an extra Penney Screw the employees and let them worry about getting healthcare and trying to pay their bills. Walmart could care less about the customers or associates it's all about the top executives making millions.
wally

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

yay walmart
new kind of wal mart

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Well,Obama appointed a Wal Mart exceutive a while ago to be the new budget director.Wal Mart is in with Obama.
bare cupboards

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

There is a story currently posted at Daily Job Cuts.com titled"Why Customers flee Walmart Empty Shelves For Target".
Sarah

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I love big lots!!!! I try my hardest not even to go into wal mart. Too many people and the cashiers are always rude.
Shopper

Marysville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Yes, this is the rudest store and if you ask for something they act like you have just committed a cardinal sin.
It is an awful store !!!!!!!!!!

They say on the commercial on TV, with the ADmatch that you dont have to have the add with you - bull shit - they have not been to this store,
I told them that an item was 60 cents cheaper at Meijer and they told me if i did not have the add that they could not do it, I told them, i know you all have a copy of the add at your registers and they told me they did not, i looked right at it when i walked out.......... LIERS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Trapp Discussions

Search the Trapp Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min dave 138,383
Goodmorning Miss Font 7 min -Sprocket- 167
Kizer Akers Wedding 10 min bump bump bump 4
Homeschool ? 12 min hybridlment 5
Breastfeeding? Please read!! 13 min GOT 8
Matt buckler 31 min lol 6
love 32 min for real 84
•••
•••
•••
•••

Trapp Jobs

•••