Betsy Layne, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2010
dose anyone know him
big red

Betsy Layne, KY

#2 Oct 24, 2010
smok alot wrote:
dose anyone know him
yes i know him he used date porsha they made a good couple.
girl

Betsy Layne, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2010
now he listen to his friends him and porsha not together and he not happy one bit he should stay with her
his girl friend megan

Betsy Layne, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2010
yes he is happy very happy...and porsha is just sorry she lost the best thing that ever happen to her..and as far as his friends go i think their some cool guys .. she should have understood a guy or girl for that matter needs their friends to, she was just to controlling like her other girlfriends try to be with there guys ....they might want to change before they lose them too...trust me i make him very happy if u know what i mean........her lose is my gain..so she needs to get over it.. he is with me now
Porsha

Betsy Layne, KY

#5 Nov 7, 2010
ummm, well hunny if u make him so happy then y is he with me NOWWW????. humm, sounds like u didnt do a good job if u know what i mean!((: ohh,an wait if u really liked him then y did u cheat on him ? humm? and hunny i wasnt to controllin!, just cause you really care for someone doesnt mean ur controllin!!! well your loss is my gain now BITCCHH!!((:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Ford Files for County Clerk 5 min Bugeye Bevin 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min USA 171,886
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 6 min Alain Vain 27,158
Drn 29 min Crazy 1
Word Association (Aug '11) 38 min PWs 8,095
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 38 min Uncle Tom 40,096
Michelle Blackburn and her MAN problems on face... (Jul '17) 1 hr JKennon 8

Tram Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tram Mortgages