does anybody know him
OMG

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 14, 2010
yea i know him what do u need to know
dylan

Mckee, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2010
why the f**k does anybody talk aboat people on here when u dont even know the f**kin person
chelsea hardy

Williamson, WV

#6 May 23, 2010
i know him, used to like him in 5th grade, but do not live anywhere around him now :( he has gf name katara, or sumtin, but i not know much after that.:/
tram mafia

Harold, KY

#8 Aug 2, 2010
he my bestfriend we always together
partygurl

Betsy Layne, KY

#9 Aug 6, 2010
how is him and his gf getting along?
kataralovesdwigh t

Betsy Layne, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2010
where getting along just fine dear=) just celbrateing our one year anniversy=)! i love him with all my heart and wouldn't take nothing in the world for him=)!
sissy

Harold, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2010
dwight awsome
hehehehe

Harold, KY

#12 Nov 30, 2010
i know dwight i use 2 date him!
marilyn

Harold, KY

#13 Nov 30, 2010
well idk y people likes 2 talk about dwight he is a good boy i know i liked him and i dated him and i use 2 live b sided him!
whatever

Harold, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2010
his whole family sucks
know one knows

Harold, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2011
your whole family sucks!
someonewhoknows

Harold, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2011
Dwight is a great person, he is good to his g/f, and he is an awesome daddy, and is going to be a good dad to Katara's baby! I am excited for them both. There young but already act more grown up than most adults there gonna be great parents...good luck guys!
wow

Topeka, KS

#17 Mar 26, 2011
yea im sorry but dwight does not act like a grown up he still has a little more to go for it and yes he is a good dad and i know he will be a good dad to Katara's baby:)
katara

Harold, KY

#18 Apr 4, 2011
EXCUESS me but i do believe that dwight is grown up cuase you dont see him out here running around with little sh*t heads thats gonna get him in troule instead he takes care of me and his babies, and if being 16 and standing up and takeing care of two kids and putting them before anything eles dont make you grown up them please tell me what the f**k does. ive dated people older then then him before that didnt act half his age! he is grown up espically for his age, im not saying he aint got his whole life ahead of him but hes grown up in the way that he takes care of what he needs to! and he is a WONDERFUL daddy to Lauryn and my baby already!:)
WOW

Logan, WV

#19 May 17, 2011
katara wrote:
EXCUESS me but i do believe that dwight is grown up cuase you dont see him out here running around with little sh*t heads thats gonna get him in troule instead he takes care of me and his babies, and if being 16 and standing up and takeing care of two kids and putting them before anything eles dont make you grown up them please tell me what the f**k does. ive dated people older then then him before that didnt act half his age! he is grown up espically for his age, im not saying he aint got his whole life ahead of him but hes grown up in the way that he takes care of what he needs to! and he is a WONDERFUL daddy to Lauryn and my baby already!:)
GROWN UP,thats what I,m wondering .Where are the grown up? 2 KIDS AT AGE 16
katara

Betsy Layne, KY

#20 Jun 20, 2011
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>GROWN UP,thats what I,m wondering .Where are the grown up? 2 KIDS AT AGE 16
Yeah dumba** can't u read he takes care of them and put both of before anything or anybody and I'm sure ur perfect right? Atleast he can take care of his kids unlike other piece of sh*t out here
hmmmm

Betsy Layne, KY

#21 Jun 22, 2011
and who are the pieces of shit you are talkin about?
Katara

Harold, KY

#22 Jun 25, 2011
the worlds filled full of em
dwight

Harold, KY

#23 Dec 1, 2011
You all need to shut the fuck up and quit talkin shit about me on her and yea I'm 17 and have tow kidds but why dose it matter i take care of both of them and I'm a good farther to them and gotta full time job and buy them anything they need that's alot more then what hafe the ppl around her dose all anyone knows how to do any more is act like ther something wrong with them so they can get a check and buy ther dope so nobody on here shouldn't be talkin shit about me when I'm one of the ppl who work and takes care of ther kidds and stays outta truble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Combs Redux 26 min Amy 20
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 42 min One eyed willy 28,383
iga deli 1 hr curious 4
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 1 hr One Eyed Willy 264
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr polling 713
Thinking of moving here 2 hr Kansas 12
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,454
More from around the web

Tram People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Tram Mortgages